Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Real question: If he is that good, who in their right mind settles for UTSA? Not only is the football program nothing compared to UT, but from an educational purpose, no one that is truly good enough to go to UT would turn that down and attend UTSA.
    The same reason someone settles for UTD ?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    60% isnt mediocre, its not elite but its still good.
    it's absolutely mediocre.

ftr, Zosa was at 59% last year

FkLa putting his lol utsa education hard hat on and going right to work

Post Count
    The same reason someone settles for UTD ?
    Huh? UTD doesn't have a football team.

Post Count
    Also, fwiw, I believe UTD ranks considerably higher than UTSA and compares more favorably academically to UT if UTD were to have a football team.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Also, fwiw, I believe UTD ranks considerably higher than UTSA and compares more favorably academically to UT if UTD were to have a football team.
    Define 'considerably' and 'more favorably'.

Post Count
    Define 'considerably' and 'more favorably'.
    God, you are beyond annoying. Why can't you just answer the original question? I always answer your questions, but you are too annoying to just answer a simple damn question.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsa...s/mba-rankings

My Graduate program is ranked Top 40.

UT is ranked 17th, UTD 37th, I can't really find UTSA on the list (I looked about 4 pages after the top 100 where they stopped ranking schools and could not locate them). Now, you may violently disagree with my usage of the words considerably & more favorably, but that is what I am seeing.

Now, will you please just answer the damn question without arguing about nothing and stick to the topic? Please.

Post Count
    I am not bragging either, but I don't see what this has to do with my point about a UT-caliber QB (so you say) choosing UTSA when there are literally no advantages.

I am an underachiever and I fully admit it. I didn't work hard enough to get into a top 3 program and I had to settle for something that was not the best and that is on me. No use in crying about it - it is what it is and I accept that it was no one's fault but my own.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    God, you are beyond annoying. Why can't you just answer the original question? I always answer your questions, but you are too annoying to just answer a simple damn question.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsa...s/mba-rankings

My Graduate program is ranked Top 40.

UT is ranked 17th, UTD 37th, I can't really find UTSA on the list (I looked about 4 pages after the top 100 where they stopped ranking schools and could not locate them). Now, you may violently disagree with my usage of the words considerably & more favorably, but that is what I am seeing.

Now, will you please just answer the damn question without arguing about nothing and stick to the topic? Please.
    Ok, UTA has a good business program. I never said they didnt. But why would a bright individual like you settle for 37th when theres better programs in the state ?

Post Count
    Wow, you are annoying, did you not see what I typed already?

Again, why can't you just answer the question?

Also, as another side note since I am willing to answer questions directly: I choose UTD since they have NCAA men's soccer and that's the sport I played/was recruited for. Out of the only 3 schools ahead of my program, UTD was the highest ranked with a Men's NCAA Soccer team so that is a reason why I choose it.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Whyd you settle for 37th ?

Post Count
    SMH. Nevermind. Thank you for answering the question pertaining to the thread at hand.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    SMH. Nevermind. Thank you for answering the question pertaining to the thread at hand.
    This pertains to your Soza question and you know that. So answer it.

You werent good enough for UT?

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    lol utsa

Post Count
    This pertains to your Soza question and you know that. So answer it.

You werent good enough for UT?
    No. You answer the question. You have failed to do so and I have been incredibly gracious and patient in answering your many questions.

You started moving goal posts. You asked me to define my use of the words "considerably" & "more favorably" which I did. You then (for unknown reasons) dodged the question and made this about me and shifted the argument from UTD comparing favorably to why I didn't go to a better school.

Not only that, I preemtively gave you answers to your questions as to why knowing full well you would go there.

I really don't see why you can't answer the question??

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol t-shirt fan

No. You answer the question. You have failed to do so and I have been incredibly gracious and patient in answering your many questions.
    Soza ended up here because the bigger programs didnt think he could be a D1 quarterback for one reason or another (size, lack of a huge arm, etc). Not much different than why UT didnt offer Manziel at quarterback or why numerous good players end up at smaller schools every year.

Why didnt you go to UT ?

Post Count
    Nah, that doesn't add up. Manziel ended up at a big time football university (even better than UT in football now) and one that compares well with UT academically too. If Soza was good like you say and/or smart, I don't see how he would have been passed up by all big Texas schools (or out of state schools for that reason) and why he wouldn't supplment that with choosing a school that is better academically. That really doesn't make sense to me is all.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    If Soza was good like you say and/or smart
    Finalist for the Coach John Wooden Citizenship Award and on the Manning Award watch list.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Plenty of quality players get passed over. But you dont really follow college football youre just in here because FkLA is under your skin, so it doesnt surprise me that you wouldnt know that.

Off the top of my head; Terrell Owens, Jerry Rice, DeMarcus Ware, Alfred Morris...all small schools.

Post Count
    Well, I really do appreciate you finally answering the question somewhat. It took a while and you were incredibly annoying in the process, but you eventually headed in the proper direction and I thank you for that.

Post Count
    huh? I was posting in here before I knew you (not frequently, but still) so that disproves that theory. Also, before this exchange, I was not even talking to you at all and more just talking Johnny Football, so that does not really make sense either. But I don't feel like arguing. You just argue to be annoying and you are good at it.

Also, I don't know what "tiny skin" is? Skin is normal even if it's on a person that is not tall. Also, also, you seem to have changed your avatar and saying with my name in it so I believe that you likely have me under your average height skin for some reason (even though I ignore you mostly).

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Well, I really do appreciate you finally answering the question somewhat. It took a while and you were incredibly annoying in the process, but you eventually headed in the proper direction and I thank you for that.
    No problem.

Will you answer my question now? Why no UT for you? Or even Rice or A&M ?

Post Count
    If you don't start acting smarter, people are going to think you aren't bright. It doesn't bode well that you can have a college admit students that cannot read. I answered your question thoroughly already.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Hey, if its something that youd rather not discuss I understand. Im just curious why a bright individual like yourself didnt go to a bigger and better school ?

Post Count
    I really am not seeing the disconnect or the angle here? I very openly discussed it already - are you having difficulty reading what I typed, or can you read it fine but simply lack the comprehension skills necessary to get out of my reply what you need? Honest question.

Also, since you shifted a little while earlier, do you now admit that UTD is closer to UT academically than UTSA or do you think I was off base there? I just want to be sure I fully answered your questions until you have none further on that first topic before we move on.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Hey, if its something that youd rather not discuss I understand. Im just curious why a bright individual like yourself didnt go to a bigger and better school ?
    I think it's clear you're the educational equivalent of Soza

Thread Information