Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan 3-14
    Green 2-9
    Parker 4-13
    Manu 3-13

Leonard was far from good but let's not act like he was the only one to shoot poorly.
    Sure but he's supposed to be our leader and MVP

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Sure but he's supposed to be our leader and MVP
    I thought "MVParker" was the team leader?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Kawhi more shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...the kid had a really bad shooting night but all guys were horrible, too.

The best two plays of Leonard were when he was attacking the rim against DeRozan, instead of that the rest of the game he was shooting over the two Johnson and missed a lot of wide 3's and stupid bunnies...

This team needed the kid to attack the rim more and shoot less tonight but we didn't see any of that.

Leonard should have opportunities to score but Pop/the team need to put him in position to succeed offensively...We all know he isn't a true three point shooter, why they think he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so basically Kawhi needs to be spoonfed every game to be our MVP?

most babied "mvp" in NBA history

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Not spoon fed but putting him in a position of strength is just common sense. Every team does that but the Spurs.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not spoon fed but putting him in a position of strength is just common sense. Every team does that but the Spurs.
    It's like the ing team doesn't know how to re-post kawhi.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Duncan 3-14
    Green 2-9
    Parker 4-13
    Manu 3-13

Leonard was far from good but let's not act like he was the only one to shoot poorly.
    How Ironic is this statement. When Leonard's shots are falling but, TP'S aren't, it's all Parker's fault. However, When Leonard's shots aren't falling, his backers are quick to point out his teammates struggles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so basically Kawhi needs to be spoonfed every game to be our MVP?

most babied "mvp" in NBA history

Basically he needs the ball where he is great, not behind the arc to shoot desperate 3's with 2 seconds remaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    role players require to be put in a position of strength.

MVPs put themselves in that position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Ironic is this statement. When Leonard's shots are falling but, TP'S aren't, it's all Parker's fault. However, When Leonard's shots aren't falling, his backers are quick to point out his teammates struggles.
    Logic isn't welcomed here, sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

/thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh yeah...because Jordan was an amazing three point shooter at 23 years old...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan attacked the paint, not bail his mismatches out with pull-up twos...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with these guys here...

Why they expect Leonard can hit those 3's? He was 18% in college, and yes, he has done a great job to improve but he's not a three point shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard definitely sucked tonight and deserves criticism, but he hasn't looked consistently bad like other players on the team.

player fans

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Enriquesuckers blowing their load over one game in which their mancrush played even worse

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Since Leonard's return 7-3, 2-3 vs current playoff teams. I guess Leonard wasn't the quick fix after all.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Leonard's return 7-3, 2-3 vs current playoff teams. I guess Leonard wasn't the quick fix after all.
    What was our winning % vs playoff teams this time of the year last year? off re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KL is not going to lead the Spurs. He just won't. He'll be a good player, but he'll never be the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, Leonard was the primary reason. When I said otherwise all the little GNS gots jumped on it like someone raped their mothers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KL is not going to lead the Spurs. He just won't. He'll be a good player, but he'll never be the guy.
    He was leading the team in some nice wins last playoffs and this season.

And we don't have a lot of good options over him, so better for the Spurs he can be that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, Leonard was the primary reason.
    Finally a good take. You're right. He was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was leading the team in some nice wins last playoffs and this season.

And we don't have a lot of good options over him, so better for the Spurs he can be that guy.
    Here comes the KL apologist who must get paged every time his name is mentioned on the forum. There's a difference between "has led" and "will lead". Being the leading scorer during a game isn't the same as leading the team. It's just not. If KL was the leading scorer night in and night out, and pulled down double digit rebound and defended as well as he does now, that might change, but he would have to be more connected mentally than he is. He's a loner, won't be a leader on any NBA team.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes the KL apologist who must get paged every time his name is mentioned on the forum. There's a difference between "has led" and "will lead". Being the leading scorer during a game isn't the same as leading the team. It's just not. If KL was the leading scorer night in and night out, and pulled down double digit rebound and defended as well as he does now, that might change, but he would have to be more connected mentally than he is. He's a loner, won't be a leader on any NBA team.
    The system doesn't revolve around him though and he is playing with cancer players. Getting the most shots up isn't the same as if the offense ran through him. When are ing re s going to understand this?

Thread Information