My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe bricked a rape attempt.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron and Wade were in their primes, Kobe/Gasol were in their primes, Durant was young but that was a really talented Thunder squad that made the Finals a year later.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lebron and Wade were in their primes, Kobe/Gasol were in their primes, Durant was young but that was a really talented Thunder squad that made the Finals a year later.
    Kirby's knee had started acting up & Pau was flamed out from 3 straight finals trip basically playing center the majority of the time. Odumb was the best player on the Lakers for stretches during that season & they had trouble w/ the Choke-P3/Landry Hornets in the 1st rd b/c Pau had essentially stopped playing PnR defense.

Those same Lakers when Bynum was an All-Star almost lost to the JaVale McGee Nuggets the following season.

As far as OKC, Harden was a different animal in 2012 as he had become their 4th quarter closer which came in handy during the 1st rd re-match as OKC had to pull out two close games with Harden destroying the Mavs in Gm 4 to complete the sweep.

Thread Information