Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 years later still having a hardon for Hillary ing Clinton. Trump could have pointed a special prosecutor like he said he would years ago, but he didn't, but she's still the ing bad guy
    bruh they specifically appointed John Huber in ing 2017 to investigate the Clinton Foundation

and then more than a year and a half ago they appointed John Durham to investigate the opening of the Trump/Russia investigation for wrongdoing aka obamagate

theyve come up with nothing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posting a barrage of tweets no one will read hasn't worked since you started that shtick. Why are you still doing it, TSA?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This barely scratches the surface of all the bull djohn pushed in the longest fail thread in ST history. And since he's too big of a pussy to step foot in that thread I'll just use this thread to mock him back into hiding, again.

of a meltdown.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a long list of receipts to me.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a bunch of embedded tweets on a completely separate topic by a bitter Trump fanboy who won't get the pre election bombs he was hoping for.

I told djohn on multiple occasions that he was overplaying his hand and that Russiagate probably wasn't going to bring down Trump. It doesn't make multiple years of Obama Spygate and Hillary-going-to-prison fanfic any less pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like Greenwald, but even he knows what matters is what you can prove in court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a bunch of embedded tweets on a completely separate topic by a bitter Trump fanboy who won't get the pre election bombs he was hoping for.

I told djohn on multiple occasions that he was overplaying his hand and that Russiagate probably wasn't going to bring down Trump. It doesn't make multiple years of Obama Spygate and Hillary-going-to-prison fanfic any less pathetic.
    Yeah, not defending djohn here either. He can fend for himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Greenwald, but even he knows what matters is what you can prove in court.
    ?

Greenwald is a journalist. im pretty sure he values a lot of things that arent necessarily proven in court

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when Djohn posts a single tweet from Kyle, it is a meltdown. When TSA posts 50 of them in one post, they're receipts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

Greenwald is a journalist. im pretty sure he values a lot of things that arent necessarily proven in court
    What I mean is, he's generally evidence based. He's made a career of releasing and commenting on legit material released by Snowden and similar whitleblowers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is that Durham came up empty, even by Trash/his low bar, so they went after Hillary as backup.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr did not see this type of behavior when he took the job?
    There is no honor among thieves in Trump world. Off with his head.
    Barr knows exactly who he is working for.
    lmao so the past admin s get a pass by you for their spy ring yet trump's the bad guy for wanting to follow the cons ution, law, and order? what a joke!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you hate to see it

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    In Durham probe, grand jury indicts attorney with ties to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign

A federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., has handed up an indictment of attorney Michael Sussmann for making a false statement to the FBI, as the bureau investigated the existence of an alleged secret communication channel between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank.

The indictment says that Sussmann, who is based in Washington, D.C., requested a meeting with the FBI general counsel at FBI headquarters in September 2016, in order to provide information that allegedly showed covert communications between the Trump Organization and the Russia-based bank.

But the U.S. alleges Sussmann was lying to the FBI general counsel in claiming that he was not bringing forward the information on behalf of a client. The FBI was led to think he was acting as a concerned citizen when in fact, according to the Justice Department, Sussmann had assembled the information on behalf of clients: Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and a tech executive. Sussmann had also previously represented the Democratic National Committee, too, in connection with an earlier cyber hack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/durham-...nton-campaign/

Authorities Arrest Analyst Who Contributed to Steele Dossier

Federal authorities on Thursday arrested an analyst who in 2016 gathered leads about possible links between Donald J. Trump and Russia for what turned out to be Democratic-funded opposition research, according to people familiar with the matter.The arrest of the analyst, Igor Danchenko, is part of the special counsel inquiry led by John H. Durham, who was appointed by the Trump administration to scrutinize the Russia investigation for any wrongdoing, the people said.
    Mr. Danchenko, was the primary researcher of the so-called Steele dossier, a compendium of rumors and unproven assertions suggesting that Mr. Trump and his 2016 campaign were compromised by and conspiring with Russian intelligence officials in Moscow’s covert operation to help him defeat Hillary Clinton.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/04/u...e-dossier.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making false statements to fbi significant and newsworthy offense now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's their MO for both sides.

Get a death grip on their nuts with the "lying to FBI" thing and then go the immunity route to get them to spill their guts.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Considering these lies underpinned the four FISA warrants on Carter Page, yeah, I'd say this is significant and newsworthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's their MO for both sides.

Get a death grip on their nuts with the "lying to FBI" thing and then go the immunity route to get them to spill their guts.
    only works if they... you know... lie to the feds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering these lies underpinned the four FISA warrants on Carter Page, yeah, I'd say this is significant and newsworthy.

was anything provided by sussman used in the warrant applications?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    was anything provided by sussman used in the warrant applications?
    Not that I'm aware of, what's your point? The lies by Igor Danchenko sure were and the indictment states those lies underpinned the four FISA warrants on Carter Page.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the problem with the claim that "he lied in 2017 and therefore they knew it was a coverup" is that it doesnt follow. did they know at the time in 2017 he was lying? how does this tie into the warrants which were issued before these statements?

Thread Information