Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    is anyone really going against a lmao raiders thread?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Rosenthal is an idiot.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    ?

I don't think this is debatable to say Raiders are more important than chargers tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If only you used this open minded thought process while evaluating Cam
    Cam is 4 seasons in and doesn't look any better than he did his rookie year

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    the raiders have been bottomfeeders for a decade now... so they dont really deserve too much benefit of the doubt. but if anybody actually watched Carr's body of work, and didn't pick and choose their games (good or bad), they'd know he played reasonably well for his cir stances.

he didn't shine in many advanced stats, and outside the TD/INT ratio, his raw numbers weren't very good either. what he did show was poise, mental resolve, and a good arm. his numbers were going to be bad because the raiders over the course of the season had the least talented offensive skill players in the NFL. the run game was historically inefficient for the first 10 weeks of the season, and our #1 receiver was James Jones

i haven't found an updated version of this chart, but it was pretty telling. its no surprise the raiders got wins against KC/SF/Buffalo when Latavius Murray was involved in the run game...

wth is adjusted yds/attempt?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wth is adjusted yds/attempt?
    Similar to ypa but also incorporates touchdowns, picks, sacks. If a player throws a 1 yard TD, it would actually reflect poorly in traditional ypa, basically like an incompletion. Also punishes sacks, as it aims to account for all pass plays not just attempts

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Which poster is this?

Definitely Rsx_Piimp and Rakaruva.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    ? why saying that is laughable ? Historically there is no comparaison, if you talk about today, raiders are worst team of the league but the comment is made on a historical context I guess

The whole world knows the Raiders, nobody outside the US know the chargers except dudes that follow nfl on the regular.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    ? why saying that is laughable ? Historically there is no comparaison, if you talk about today, raiders are worst team of the league but the comment is made on a historical context I guess

The whole world knows the Raiders, nobody outside the US know the chargers except dudes that follow nfl on the regular.
    Nope.....Nope..

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    yes... yes

everybody recognizes raiders logo in a heartbeat tbh... nobody knows the chargers logo

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    yes... yes

everybody recognizes raiders logo in a heartbeat tbh... nobody knows the chargers logo
    Nobody knows jacksh*t about the Raiders here. I've come across a god damn Bucs fan but never a Raider fan.

P.S.

Lions

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yes... yes

Yep, you nailed it.

The Raiders are one of the most storied franchises in pro football history. Who doesn't know about Al Davis, Bo Jackson, Lyle Alzado, The Tooz, Big Ben Davidson, THE VERTICAL GAME, The Snake, Otis Sistrunk, Lester Hayes, Fred Belitnikoff, Dave Casper, Marcus Allen, Willie Brown, Cliff Branch, an offensive line with three HOFer on it (Otto, Upshaw, S ) JOHN MADDEN! THE TUCK RULE! The HOLY ROLLER, THE IMMACULANT RECEPTION.

What team compares to that?

The Chargers simply on a lesser level and it's real obvious. Now guys like me can talk the Chargers but ordinary fans, nay!

I start rattling off how Keith Lincoln scored...

rushing
    receiving
    passing
    punt return
    KO return
    extra point
    field boal

and it's...who was Keith Lincoln?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Nobody knows jacksh*t about the Raiders here. I've come across a god damn Bucs fan but never a Raider fan.

P.S.

Lions
    like nobody knows the Raiders logo and the LA time meanwhile the chargers logo is like unknown.... I discovered it through ST I had never heard about them... when you know almost jack about nfl you at least heard about the pats (nuff said), the niners (Joe), the raiders (the logo pirate), the giants (NY), the redskins (logo), the cowboys (cheer leaders) but not the chargers... ever

PS: duh... I know

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

maybe people know the raiders from hip hop shirts, but they don't really know what the raiders are tbh..

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    maybe people know the raiders from hip hop shirts, but they don't really know what the raiders are tbh..
    yes the hip hop, LA, the gangs, the bad boy reputation etc... from there they know it's american football that's about it... which is huge compared to a franchise like chargers

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yes the hip hop, LA, the gangs, the bad boy reputation etc... from there they know it's american football that's about it... which is huge compared to a franchise like chargers
    from what i've seen, they don't really know it's american football

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    And that makes it important, how?

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    And that makes it important, how?
    That makes more important than chargers historically

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders >

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Carr Wreck
    Raiders
    spurraider21
    you'll never see Rosenthal say a good thing about the Raiders. Nothing new.
    and now rosenthal released an article saying if teams could go back and redraft, that bortles and mettenberger would be taken ahead of carr

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rosenthal dropping strong truthbombs, tbh.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    >This is considered banter to chargerfans

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    >This is considered banter to chargerfans
    Lolerpool

Slippy G

Failures

Aston Villa

Only thing won in last decade was a small time trophy against a second division side on penalties

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah, not the best timees for lelerpool.

But if they let go of Rodgers for anyone besides Klopp, FSG will regret it.

Thread Information