Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they're gonna take a SG with redflags I like Glen Rice better because he had to make a name for himself the hard way in the D league while Ledo pretty much just showed up at the combine.

But I doubt they'll pick either of them, and I think Ledo can go before we pick.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they're gonna take a SG with redflags I like Glen Rice better because he had to make a name for himself the hard way in the D league while Ledo pretty much just showed up at the combine.

But I doubt they'll pick either of them, and I think Ledo can go before we pick.
    Ledo will be tough for teams in the late first round to pass up. He has so much potential, but no one really knows how good he will be since he didn't play any college ball. Rice has a lot of tools. He had great D-League stats, but there are a lot guys who have great D-League stats and are riding the bench on an NBA team right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch how he speaks in his interviews. This dude talks like an idiot, no way would he fit in with our group of guys.

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch how he speaks in his interviews. This dude talks like an idiot, no way would he fit in with our group of guys.
    Not that it means anything but Kawhi doesn't give the greatest interviews either...

Agree with DPG though, does seem like Beasley V.2 to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, the old judging a player by how he sounds in an interview. Were you one of the idiots here saying Kawhi would suck because of his interview after being introduced by the Spurs? If you weren't around at the time, you'd have been one of them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is much different than Ledo in interviews. No, I did not comment of any sort regarding Kawhi's intel based off his interviews. Ledo is on a different level of stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Joe Johnson written all over his game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's there at 28. Gobert went 27th

Thread Information