Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why is that article on a comic book website?
    Is it sponsored by Denny's?

Great news for San Antonio though
    ....no, but great news for the Round Mount of Fatbound to perpetuate stereotypes of San Antonio and those big ole Mexican women.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who besides DMC - Chunko will be repping SpursTalk?

Endless pancakes, scambled eggs and hashbrowns.
    2 slices bacon or sausage for additional .99. >Not endless

Denny's Now Has Endless Breakfast (comicbook.com)

Rent free, you kiddie diddler.

Either way, there's no way your mother buys you breakfast instead of her daily pack of generic cigarettes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same cliche reply from you over and over again... poor sad sanfranfruitcake.
    Yep.

Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It will always be the same response, you freak. You openly advocate for pedophelia. That's no joke. You do that and have a track record of it.

This, plus your sick questioning of heterosexual males about thier sex lives and your projection of rape techniques onto others here is but just a small, sad sampling of your ty existence, pal.

None of this is narrative or "create-a- -nickname-for-everyone-who- s-on-me". You have a stupid nickname for everyone because everyone has shat on you at one point or another. FACT.

You're dumb as , too. How many times have members shown you how simple it is to @ someone here and you cant grasp that? You allude to how socially awkward you are, how technogically inept you are and how poor you are and how incredibly lonely you are.

You are a joke and you've spent the last 1.5 years trying hard not be be as laughed at as derp or kori, despite being a loser who comes off as never having consensual sex or his own bank account.

Just stop. Youre stupid qnd no one likes you. Its no different for you in real life and you know it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fabbs still eats at Denny's and his clients demand it

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    man if you won't around with all you can eat pancakes, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, i don't know what the 's wrong with you

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    man if you won't around with all you can eat pancakes, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, i don't know what the 's wrong with you
    American / Western breakfast food is disgusting.

In general eating breakfast is a recipe for an early day sleepy crash and stomach issues throughout the day. Eat the majority of your calories within 5 hours or less of bedtime, i.e., dinner. I've mostly lived by that for the better part of 28 years and my BMI has always been just south of, or just north of, 20.0.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

In general eating breakfast is a recipe for an early day sleepy crash and stomach issues throughout the day. Eat the majority of your calories within 5 hours or less of bedtime, i.e., dinner. I've mostly lived by that for the better part of 28 years and my BMI has always been just south of, or just north of, 20.0.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mono will put Denny's out of biz with that deal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't have a problem with any of those. But the reality is I'll be stuffed after two pancakes, two eggs, and hashbrowns. Which I can get for less money with the Grand Slam or something like that.
    Plus I can get get my eggs fried instead of scrambled.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The hash browns are what makes that deal worth it I guess. I make eggs and pancakes on the weekends and it takes about 15 maybe 20 minutes total time to prep/cook with a big griddle where you can cook 6 pancakes at once.

The hash browns are the thing that take the most time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you’ve inadvertently ingested a ton of spit and pubic hair.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    So you barely tip for a waiter that’s doing five or six times the work than a waiter with a customer ordering a normal meal.

I bet you’ve inadvertently ingested a ton of spit and pubic hair.
    He’s gotten the Yelper special for sure

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "All you can eat" of a single meal is a solution in search of a problem. Unless you're a linebacker, how many people are really still hungry after a normal pancake/egg/hashbrown meal at any other restaurant?

I guess I can see the appeal of a buffet where you can get some of everything, but this and all the "AYCE Shrimp/Pasta/etc" stuff is easy profit for restaurants because they know most people are still just going to eat a normal sized meal.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    "All you can eat" of a single meal is a solution in search of a problem. Unless you're a linebacker, how many people are really still hungry after a normal pancake/egg/hashbrown meal at any other restaurant?

I guess I can see the appeal of a buffet where you can get some of everything, but this and all the "AYCE Shrimp/Pasta/etc" stuff is easy profit for restaurants because they know most people are still just going to eat a normal sized meal.
    not me, I'll fast for at least a day before I do anything AYCE. But buffets just aren't my thing anymore and haven't been since high school, because I realized quality of food is more important than quan y and looking like a skinny pregnant dude after dinner barely able to walk instead of having a nice quality healthy regular sized meal for the same price.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Unless you're a linebacker, how many people are really still hungry after a normal pancake/egg/hashbrown meal at any other restaurant?
    Maybe you're a lineman?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The hash browns are what makes that deal worth it I guess. I make eggs and pancakes on the weekends and it takes about 15 maybe 20 minutes total time to prep/cook with a big griddle where you can cook 6 pancakes at once.

The hash browns are the thing that take the most time.
    Hash browns are delicious but unhealthy-as- . Probably worse than fries because all of the potato is scorched in acrylamide filled hot oil instead of just the outer part of the french fry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Flabbs is a weird one, still living in the "spurstalk gtg" days, fantasizing about real people talking to him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    incel
    /ˈinˌsel/
    noun
    a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
    Mental Disorders (DSM-III-R) of the American
    Psychiatric Association contains the follow~
    ing definition: "302.20 Pedophilia. The es~
    sential feature of this disorder is recurrent,
    intense, sexual urges and sexually arousing
    fantasies, of at least six months' duration, involving sexual activity with a prepubescent
    child.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    incel
    /ˈinˌsel/
    noun
    a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
    Mental Disorders (DSM-III-R) of the American
    Psychiatric Association contains the follow~
    ing definition: "302.20 Pedophilia. The es~
    sential feature of this disorder is recurrent,
    intense, sexual urges and sexually arousing
    fantasies, of at least six months' duration, involving sexual activity with a prepubescent
    child.
    Inaccurate.

You're old and an incel.

Thread Information