Head-to-head playoff wins

Dirk 4
    Kobe 0

I'm just fine with how Dirk stacks up against Kobe
    uch. Can't that . SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Frobe" at 19. Straight, even hairline. Relatively low, considering how massive Kobe's forehead is. On court play characterized by airballs against the Jazz and Rudy Gay like shooting percentages.

3 peat "Frobe." Hairline moved up a good two inches in the same number of years. Kobe is now one of the top SGs in the league.

Where there's smoke...
    -10 points for going off topic. Stay focused son.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Head-to-head playoff wins

Dirk 4
    Kobe 0

I'm just fine with how Dirk stacks up against Kobe
    Kobe: 5

Dirk: 1

Me too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -10 points for going off topic. Stay focused son.
    he is on topic and has ted on your take that LeBron's receding hairline is proof of usage...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I've never heard of Kobe PED accusations till I came on this board. Also, Kobe started losing his hair around 28...pretty natural for most guys to lose their hair around that age. This thread is now about Kobe V LBJ hairline
    Well, if Kobe isn't on PEDs, at the very least that picture on the left proves he's gay. No straight man in existence would seductively pose for the camera like that. It's a in' shoot for a sportscard, and Kobe's narrowing his eyes and pouting his lips like a teenage girl trying to look hot on facebook. Also check the plucked eyebrows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, if Kobe isn't on PEDs, at the very least that picture on the left proves he's gay. No straight man in existence would seductively pose for the camera like that. It's a in' shoot for a sportscard, and Kobe's narrowing his eyes and pouting his lips like a teenage girl trying to look hot on facebook. Also check the plucked eyebrows.
    Honestly, Kobe Bryant. I can care less bout that Modofaka. He is the 2nd greatest Laker ever, and it's been a privilege to watch him play. But it's not like you're talking to Mr. Pink Elephant or something over here. I was more of a Shaq guy than a Kobe guy tbh. First his beef with Shaq, then his beef with Karl Malone. Then that ridiculously uncomfortable interview that only a true die hard Laker fan can remember where Kobe was asked about what happened with him and Karl Malone. He opened up and gave a very detailed story, it was so inappropriate, even though he was probably telling the truth. You can tell his wife wanted Karl Malone but she had to up the 04 Lakers.

Then his beef with Pau Gasol in 2011 because Vanessa ratted out on Pau to his fiance, then Vanessa's drama with Khloe Kardashian, now his beef with Dwight Howard. Kobe's a head tbh and his wife is a ****.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is on topic and has ted on your take that LeBron's receding hairline is proof of usage...
    Wasn't my take. I laughed though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Kobe Bryant. I can care less bout that Modofaka. He is the 2nd greatest Laker ever, and it's been a privilege to watch him play. But it's not like you're talking to Mr. Pink Elephant or something over here. I was more of a Shaq guy than a Kobe guy tbh. First his beef with Shaq, then his beef with Karl Malone. Then that ridiculously uncomfortable interview that only a true die hard Laker fan can remember where Kobe was asked about what happened with him and Karl Malone. He opened up and gave a very detailed story, it was so inappropriate, even though he was probably telling the truth. You can tell his wife wanted Karl Malone but she had to up the 04 Lakers.

Then his beef with Pau Gasol in 2011 because Vanessa ratted out on Pau to his fiance, then Vanessa's drama with Khloe Kardashian, now his beef with Dwight Howard. Kobe's a head tbh and his wife is a ****.

on the rant.

Personally, I hate Kirby more for the front of his jersey than the back. Him raping, snitching, and just being an overall pile of never really bothered me, since that's the way privileged s like him act. There's even accounts of the "classy" Tim Duncan behaving like a when he was at Wake. It's just the way these cats are, so their personal life doesn't really influence how I feel about them.

My hate is pretty simple. I hate the Lakers because they're my team's number one rival. I also hate the majority of Lakers homers (not as people, mind you), who sadly outnumber the good fans by about 100 to 1 ratio.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Personally, I hate Kirby more for the front of his jersey than the back. Him raping,
    You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    running a train is pretty consensual.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    running a train is pretty consensual.
    Choo-chooooooooooo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he didn't snitch.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    tbh i hate the lakers because more of their fans being mostly re ed assholes than anything else, and it's for a similar reason i don't like the rockets. mavs ain't an elegant team either, their owner is a just like some of their ex players (JET, breath, smokey etc...) but you always find it very hard to hate that team because their fans generally have good knowledge about the game and that they have genuine love for their team, unlike the lakers or the rockets whose fan bases consist mostly of bandwagoners, or the yellow heads who never even heard of the game before 02

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

Dirk: 1

Me too.
    I will no longer address Thread. Thread is a liar, a cheat, and a sonofa . Get Giuseppe unbanned and maybe i'll reconsider.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    *ahem*

dat , Lkrfan!
    not that I try but I seem to own you easily....all the time...this is getting boring mid....

Let's start with the basic premise of age....How old is Kobe? How old is Lebron. Kobe's hairline in the pic above (from 18-35) is consistent with the natural aging process...Kobe's size in the pic Mono posted is also consistent with natural aging...Kobe's development came over time...whereas Lebron came to the league during the absolute height of the baseball steroid era looking exactly like King Kong. He came to the league when kids in high school where roiding up at record levels...and the Ohio State steroid ring that distributed to high school players was recently busted. One has to wonder how long this steroid ring in Ohio has been operating...

here's the article....
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...school-players

lastly

here's more evidence that Kobe's hairline decline is natural as opposed to the other guy ...mid I've successfully spinned this

Kobe at 28 (Natural Progression)

Lebron at 25 (UN-natural Progression)

and this is just for s and giggles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMc3pCd048

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    People are still buying that lame Incarcerated Bob rumor? You do realize he blatantly makes stuff up, right?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade most likely, germans are hiding something with their "knee cure" and hopefully Lebron get testes positive.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lkr trying to get people to view his YouTube channel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not that I try but I seem to own you easily....all the time...this is getting boring mid....

Let's start with the basic premise of age....How old is Kobe? How old is Lebron. Kobe's hairline in the pic above (from 18-35) is consistent with the natural aging process...Kobe's size in the pic Mono posted is also consistent with natural aging...Kobe's development came over time...whereas Lebron came to the league during the absolute height of the baseball steroid era looking exactly like King Kong. He came to the league when kids in high school where roiding up at record levels...and the Ohio State steroid ring that distributed to high school players was recently busted. One has to wonder how long this steroid ring in Ohio has been operating...

here's the article....
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...school-players

lastly

here's more evidence that Kobe's hairline decline is natural as opposed to the other guy ...mid I've successfully spinned this

Kobe at 28 (Natural Progression)

Lebron at 25 (UN-natural Progression)

and this is just for s and giggles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMc3pCd048
    No sale.

Decent spin. But not one of your better Kobe semen shield efforts. And claiming to know how a hairline "naturally progresses" (or rather "regresses," which if you didn't have a room temperature IQ, you'd know that was the correct word to use).

Kobe on the juice.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 03-09-2013 at 10:45 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will no longer address Thread. Thread is a liar, a cheat, and a sonofa . Get Giuseppe unbanned and maybe i'll reconsider.
    I ignore no one.

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This true.

LBJ hairline in HS:

LBJ hairline in 2004, 2012, and 2016 prediction:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the question has been answered..who do you draft Kobe or Timmy ..Kobe has proven that he's the absolute right choice absolutely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the question has been answered..who do you draft Kobe or Timmy ..Kobe has proven that he's the absolute right choice absolutely
    If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player, who would it be?

Year Player Pct.
    2002-03 Shaquille O’Neal 64.0%
    2003-04 Tim Duncan 57.1%
    2004-05 Tim Duncan 47.6%
    2005-06 Tim Duncan 40.0%
    2006-07 LeBron James 71.4%
    2007-08 LeBron James 59.3%
    2008-08 LeBron James 66.7%
    2009-10 LeBron James 78.6%
    2010-11 Kevin Durant 55.6%
    2011-12 Durant/James 37.0%
    2012-13 LeBron James 80.0%

Stings. Don't it?

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...eral-managers/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player, who would it be?

Year Player Pct.
    2002-03 Shaquille O’Neal 64.0%
    2003-04 Tim Duncan 57.1%
    2004-05 Tim Duncan 47.6%
    2005-06 Tim Duncan 40.0%
    2006-07 LeBron James 71.4%
    2007-08 LeBron James 59.3%
    2008-08 LeBron James 66.7%
    2009-10 LeBron James 78.6%
    2010-11 Kevin Durant 55.6%
    2011-12 Durant/James 37.0%
    2012-13 LeBron James 80.0%

Stings. Don't it?

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...eral-managers/

The question has been answered....

Kobe 5

Timmy and Lebron Combined 5

Kobe = Timmy and Lebron Combined...rings don't lie...stings are just a mild irritant

Thread Information