Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could swear I read that in The Jordan Rules thirty years ago. He also liked to call Will Perdue by the name Will Vanderbilt because he said he didn't deserve the name of a school with a good basketball program.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could swear I read that in The Jordan Rules thirty years ago. He also liked to call Will Perdue by the name Will Vanderbilt because he said he didn't deserve the name of a school with a good basketball program.
    lmfao. I know I should hate Jordan for some of these stories but some make me like him more. Plus have a slightly relevant personal scenario: the one time i ever got made "manager" of anything was this completely shipping warehouse job i had in college. place was awful and paid minimum wage even when i got promoted iirc. anyways, boss would get mad at me because these potheads werent doing their which was my fault now apparently. basically could do my paperwork and sort mail fast myself but it was my fault if losers were holding team back. Had my own versions of Brad Sellers, Stacey King, and Will Perdue, basically. Never told them off or berated them (quit few months later) but man i had the ing urge to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Jordan do the same to Horace Grant and Steve Kerr?
    The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hope so bad this is true

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Putting up mediocre stats

Running Durant out of town

KO'ing arguably the Warriors 2nd best player right now

Never a role player got away with this much chit. He should be playing overseas by now but Donkey truly managed to maximize his nba career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.
    Guess my memory is for something I read back in the early 90s.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Ime get suspended for a year for consensual long dicc and Dray get 2 days for attempted murder. Ooga booga NBA

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borderline sucker punched a kid half his size. He almost slammed head on the wall.

Shame Poole isn't more established player or else one person would be leaving town.
    Poole is part. of their big 3, whether Green likes it or not

Probably why he drove KD out of town too

And Poole is gonna get paid, Green is 32 and not a star so he knows his next contract is his his last chance to get paid.
    He’s not helping his case though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also those people complaining about privacy, saying an internal problem is an internal problem

you, GSW was trying to sweep this under the rug.
    It was a dangerous punch, that had to go public

Leaker is a hero tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Also those people complaining about privacy, saying an internal problem is an internal problem

you, GSW was trying to sweep this under the rug.
    It was a dangerous punch, that had to go public

Leaker is a hero tbh
    Yup and their intent to coverup was leaked anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess my memory is for something I read back in the early 90s.
    Looking this stuff up and he decked Vanderbilt who was 7'1 so ambchang wrong: https://chicago.suntimes.com/bulls/2...sucker-punches

for some reason article calls it sucker punches even though Perdue describes it otherwise (coaches were telling him hit Jordan with dirty picks and Jordan warned him not to do it again).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borderline sucker punched a kid half his size. He almost slammed head on the wall.

Shame Poole isn't more established player or else one person would be leaving town.
    Like to see where the board rates this as to

Sucker Punch or Not?

I'm going with 98% sucker punch. Sure Poole should have known he had an uncivilized hostile ape approaching him. But, is it not entirely reasonable to expect in a civilized society in a professional basketball official practice environment with Poole backing away to deescalate and keeping his hands down.....
    That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged (for him) attempted cheapshot with intent to hurt on Poole.

Yeah I'm at 98%. To put the onus on Poole to have his hands up is misdirecting imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, pretty ironic that hes one of the main guys pushing for more player control of the league. Maybe like this is why the old Jews and white men run the league and not the players like you, dummy.
    So true, and yet it is the old Jews and white men who have created the extreme en led environment in which Apemond has become so free to abuse others.
    Enablers to the 10th power.

Now the jackass is looking at what oh maybe a week suspension and some token $$ fine that some Warrior cult member will pay anyways. Que got Kerr to say "We were orgiainally going to give Dray 2 days but due to the severity of the situation we felt it should be increased to a week." With the co got GM chiming in.

For an assault. Ya one person does that to another anywhere else and caught on tape it's assault. Not saying old school protocol doesn't dictate Poole not snitch to the po po or in this case the DA....just saying this is pure workplace assault.

Just a pathetic organization. NBA ended for me with Zaza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reddit post on R/Warriors seems like a good summary

"Quick rundown of everything that’s happened:

1) Dray has clearly been insecure about his contract situation and has been feeling some type of way about it

2) Dray instigates a fight with Poole (who’s in line to get a big extension) at practice

3) Dray literally throws a full force sucker punch at his teammate’s face, teammate is clearly unsuspecting and could easily get injured from the punch itself and/or the fall (again, not braced for the hit). Teammate could also easily get injured because Dray weighs like 50 ing pounds more and is way bigger

4) Dray (most likely) uses his Klutch connection/Haynes to paint Poole as the bad guy, and simultaneously throws his teammates under the bus by implying they think Poole deserved to get brought down a peg (nobody else confirmed this, and even Iggy outright defended Poole)

I’m sorry but what part of this is defensible? How are there still people saying that this is just normal behavior in sports, and acting like Dray hasn’t turned himself into a complete locker room cancer? The guy is 32 years old, this is pathetic and violent/dangerous behavior"

https://www.reddit.com/r/warriors/co...mment/irfnvlk/

Although if my dream is true and Poole called him "Triple Single" mitigates Draymond cir stances somewhat..

..triple single. LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sucker Punch or Not?

I'm going with 98% sucker punch. Sure Poole should have known he had an uncivilized hostile ape approaching him. But, is it not entirely reasonable to expect in a civilized society in a professional basketball official practice environment with Poole backing away to deescalate and keeping his hands down.....
    That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged (for him) attempted cheapshot with intent to hurt on Poole.

Yeah I'm at 98%. To put the onus on Poole to have his hands up is misdirecting imo.
    Draymond walks over to him and starts bumping his chest into him first and Poole wasn't really even looking at him. Poole seems like he pushed just so he wouldn't look like a in front of everyone

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MLS just suspended a player 3-games for "anti-gay slur"
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-08-2022 at 04:57 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Sucker Punch or Not?

Ya it's atleast a cheap shot.

Poole pushes him to get Green literally out of his face. He doesn't step forward.

Poole probably used another forbidden word like " " that warranted the attack; they'll argue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green seems pretty thin skinned for some who refuses to keep his mouth shut unless he's shoveling Cheetos down it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Green using personal problems ss an excuse

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, pretty ironic that hes one of the main guys pushing for more player control of the league. Maybe like this is why the old Jews and white men run the league and not the players like you, dummy.
    Right because Green naturally represents his entire race and old white men have never been the cause of anything going wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sucker Punch or Not?

Green doesn't fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking this stuff up and he decked Vanderbilt who was 7'1 so ambchang wrong: https://chicago.suntimes.com/bulls/2...sucker-punches

for some reason article calls it sucker punches even though Perdue describes it otherwise (coaches were telling him hit Jordan with dirty picks and Jordan warned him not to do it again).
    Will Purdue is now grant, Stacy king or Cartwright now? Ok.

And that warning wasn’t for Perdue, it was for the rest of the staff to step in after punching Perdue. Melo learned that from him for sure.

Thread Information