Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't know why you're hating on Stanford...

They have a terrific team. I think they're #3 in the country when the final polls come out.
    not ahead of Wisconsin or TCU.

but #4 is nice too.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Stanford hasn't beaten a ranked team all season long. The Pac 10 is weak and Auburns road to the championship was MUCH harder.

Oregon is miles better than Stanford.

Stanford hasn't beaten a ranked team all season long. The Pac 10 is weak and Auburns road to the championship was MUCH harder.

Oregon is miles better than Stanford.
    the pac-10 is far from weak.

I don't know why you're hating on Stanford...

They have a terrific team. I think they're #3 in the country when the final polls come out.
    cause i don't think stanford can beat auburn, i'm hating? nonsense. and, imo, i think stanford is more like 6 or 7.

*btw, BCS rankings mean squat now and are not even a factor in the final polls. further, the AP & Coaches poll decide the champion, not the BCS. i'm tired of everyone treating the BCS like its a real poll.

stanford is #5.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    SEC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac10 and it's not even close.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i thought the AP didnt factor in anymore

i thought the AP didnt factor in anymore
    and? the bcs doesn't decide the champion.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    SEC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac10 and it's not even close.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

WDE

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The only game where you like the pac-10 team's odds is Stanford vs. VaTech.
    That's even a toss up IMO.

That being said, Oregon is miles better than any other team in the Pac 10 and has a legit shot at Auburn IMO.

Don't be a ruh , last year's bowl season and the piss poor performance of Arizona, Washington and Oregon State this year proved how weak the pac-10 is outside of two teams. The pac-10 will be lucky to go 1-3 in its bowls with a best case scenario of 2-2. Arizona is going to get its pushed in by Oklahoma State, Washington is going to get c-stomped by Nebraska for a 2nd time this year, and Oregon has "gimmick team that'll get shut down once it runs into an SEC le team" written all over it. The only game where you like the pac-10 team's odds is Stanford vs. VaTech.
    oregon state's schedule was ridiculous, and they had a million injuries. most comments from this board suggest very few of 'you' watch pac-10 football; i'm inclined to believe it.

washington shouldn't be playing nebraska; big mismatch. oklahoma state v. arizona is a better match up, but still osu is ranked much higher. as a pac-10 supporter, the possibility of losing both of those games doesn't bother me...big opportunities though.

Teams have injuries, and OSU didn't have to agree to games against TCU and BSU. They gambled and it ed them. They'll be 3-8 in the last two bowl seasons once this is over, strong ass evidence how weak they are. I'm a fan of a pac-10 school, but I'm not afraid it's a weak conference.
    no they did not, but they did (agree to the games). what was the pac-10s bowl record 2 seasons ago?

lol clinging to the past. The pac-10 has gotten weaker since then. Quit being a homer and just admit the Pac-10 is a weak football conference, there's no shame in it.
    clinging? 2 years ago? jesus. you referenced last year and i went so much further, ha.

bugger off...

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    dip pac-10 homers like jgw

Yeah, I lived in the bay area for 5 years, up until February of 2010. Pac-10 fan has a deep inferiority complex to the SEC.

IMO, it's stupid too, considering USC came down south and smacked both Auburn and Ark around like their . They (Pac-10) have a nice OOC record too. Not sure why they're so insecure

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Here are the uniforms that Oregon will be sportin.....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Thread Information