Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some Rumors going out that KAt might be ask for a trade this. he's the guy that's 1st on my list of trade If this is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope for once Pop plays Luka in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the problem with this back-to-back is that Patty and Rudy will throw up bricks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, it's funny seeing the number of comments on game threads dwindle more and more with each season. And that's coming from the forum on Earth that's probably the most insistent that the Spurs should blow it up... The lack of engagement is its own proof in regards to why a small market team like San Antonio will always be reluctant about bottoming out. Casuals and fair weathers.....

Having said that, good game so far. I really hope Dieng is back to form soon, the dropoff whenever Eubanks gets on the court is noticeably awful

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar refusing to shoot 3’s is hurting this team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar refusing to shoot 3’s is hurting this team
    Remember when Slurpers were certain he was a 3pt threat now because he hit like 4 threes in the first couple of games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A b2b to be sure, but team looks lethargic, disinterested.

Don’t underestimate the Hawks - 3 lethal shooters, if one gets hot, we’ll rue this passive start.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, it's funny seeing the number of comments on game threads dwindle more and more with each season. And that's coming from the forum on Earth that's probably the most insistent that the Spurs should blow it up... The lack of engagement is its own proof in regards to why a small market team like San Antonio will always be reluctant about bottoming out. Casuals and fair weathers.....

Having said that, good game so far. I really hope Dieng is back to form soon, the dropoff whenever Eubanks gets on the court is noticeably awful
    I think there's an argument to be made that the lack of interest is because "some" fans have list hope send see this a mediocre treadmill of a team who will neither make win now moves or jettison vets/talent to acquire drafts picks to rebuild.... being mediocre isn't interesting or compelling because it offers no hope...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaping up to be another blowout loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there's an argument to be made that the lack of interest is because "some" fans have list hope send see this a mediocre treadmill of a team who will neither make win now moves or jettison vets/talent to acquire drafts picks to rebuild.... being mediocre isn't interesting or compelling because it offers no hope...
    This tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a shameful effort from the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely ridiculous Luka can't get on the court. He instantly makes that lineup that ended the quarter better.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty already 0 for 50 so naturally he will play half the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game is going as expected. Spurs struggle guarding the pick & roll, Mills and Gay shooting us out of the game and Atlanta is blowing us out. Nothing new tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This crap has to got to stop.

Final play is run with Patty at PG and DJ relegated to the wing as a spot up threat. Just ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready for Patty Mills to get some rest games. He's no longer as fun a player as I used to feel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs vs undermanned teams...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down 10 against a team starting Snell and Hill in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should've put "fans" in quotes instead of "some", tbh. That's exactly what fair weathers do.... Jump off the team when things ain't pretty, then start watching the games if/when they start to look like a serious threat. That's bull if you ask me... You really think those "fans" that don't watch the games because the team is "stuck in mediocrity" would actually start watching the games if the team made moves towards a tank? Selling off the little talent they have for picks that won't even convey for a season, or two, or three? Be real... Those "fans" would start to watch when those picks were hitting their prime, if ever. Fake fans, as I said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White going ape from three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you guys watching games these days? I used to catch almost every game on FSSW but I don't have cable anymore and I hear league pass is ass. You all just streaming mostly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10:16 - 2nd
    1 2 3 4 T
    ATL 32 0 32
    SA 22 6 28

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should've put "fans" in quotes instead of "some", tbh. That's exactly what fair weathers do.... Jump off the team when things ain't pretty, then start watching the games if/when they start to look like a serious threat. That's bull if you ask me... You really think those "fans" that don't watch the games because the team is "stuck in mediocrity" would actually start watching the games if the team made moves towards a tank? Selling off the little talent they have for picks that won't even convey for a season, or two, or three? Be real... Those "fans" would start to watch when those picks were hitting their prime, if ever. Fake fans, as I said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are you guys watching games these days? I used to catch almost every game on FSSW but I don't have cable anymore and I hear league pass is ass. You all just streaming mostly?
    Sportssurge.net

Thread Information