College
    Arizona Wildcats
    and lol at the main guy living up to a stereotype with his pants

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you would have done absolutely nothing in that situation if you were the bus driver?

That's just ed up.
    Didn't say that at all. I'm not a fat ol bus driver.

I simply don't blame a fat ol bus driver for not intervening.

I blame the school bus system.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    um, you know you are asking that question to someone who "watches" right?
    Looking for someone else to suckle on while Avante is on vacation?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think he should be charged. He's worried about his own well being and that's somewhat understandable. If the school wants things like this to stop happening they need monitors on the bus.

That said, I could not have watched.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    truth bomb, the goods, no regard for black life, etc

If only you posted more.
    "Minorities are just misunderstood"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    there was a similar bus video to this one, a couple years ago where a few black kids were chimping out on a single white kid, beating his ass worse than this. the kid looked beta too, probably not a threat, but it didn't matter.

i grew up in a school like this, tons of blacks, if one starts some and you start jawing back, soon you had Zulu Dawn at your ass. I almost got jumped for that .

if I was a violent black person, i would just say whoever I attacked said the N word, probably get a lighter sentence in this era of pussified liberal justice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The reason the driver is even considered is that he didn't even help the kid when the others had left the bus, not because he didn't intervene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The reason the driver is even considered is that he didn't even help the kid when the others had left the bus, not because he didn't intervene.
    Exactly. The dude didn't even check up on him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Exactly. The dude didn't even check up on him.
    " It is the police department's position that he (Moody) should have intervened, which is why it was forwarded to the state attorney's office," Gulfport Police Sgt. Thomas Woodman told the Daily News."

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1418996

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    dude followed school policy and called for help. if he would have intervened then a) he would have probably would gotten beat up and people would call him a idiot for jumping tear or b) he turns into superman and beats the out of the 3 teens and then he'll be blamed for being violent. lose/lose.

the amount of white tears for this scrub white boy is sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    " It is the police department's position that he (Moody) should have intervened, which is why it was forwarded to the state attorney's office," Gulfport Police Sgt. Thomas Woodman told the Daily News."

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1418996
    That's not in the video. In the video it clearly states that the driver didn't check up on the kid afterward and that was why he was being questioned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't say that at all. I'm not a fat ol bus driver.

I simply don't blame a fat ol bus driver for not intervening.

I blame the school bus system.
    in most cases especially on public transport vehicles, the driver usually does nothing besides calling the cops....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's not in the video. In the video it clearly states that the driver didn't check up on the kid afterward and that was why he was being questioned.
    No problem. Maybe next time you'll do a little more reading before making such a conclusive statement.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL at white people who think black people care about their kids.
    Tell that to the parents at the Trayvon Martin "riots".

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    dude followed school policy and called for help. if he would have intervened then a) he would have probably would gotten beat up and people would call him a idiot for jumping tear or b) he turns into superman and beats the out of the 3 teens and then he'll be blamed for being violent. lose/lose.

the amount of white tears for this scrub white boy is sad.
    excellent trolling tbh. Because if aren't trolling, you are the biggest ing hypocrite.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This incident isn't racially motivated, IMHO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And those three boys are on the fast track to prison.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's a middle school thing. There's just something about middle school and fighting and race. Kids should probably be segregated 6th grade to 8th.
    I agree it's a middle school thing. Most fights I've seen in my life and been into happened in middle school. Don't think it's all that racial tbh.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    I think this is very racially motivated, tbh. These three punks are clearly butthurt over the Trayvon Martin verdict and are acting out against the white man. It starts with gangbanging this poor white kid (who clearly comes from a home broken by divorce in which his mother was awarded custody as evidenced by him not even trying to ing defend himself) and will only move on to more assaults, armed robberies, drug dealing, etc. We can end this now by abolishing the 13th amendment and sending these monkey s back to the plantation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ lol as if that would solve problems. White people were criminalistic bas s even when blacks were on the plantations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    you really think he should go to jail because he didn't step in?

What would you have done in his position? Provide some alpha details, thanks.
    Never said anything about him going to jail now did I?

He should have intervened, period. This was a time where you throw out the bus rule book and help a fellow human being, a child at that.

Thanks for proving my point by the way.

silverblk mystix
    Never said anything about him going to jail now did I?

He should have intervened, period. This was a time where you throw out the bus rule book and help a fellow human being, a child at that.

Thanks for proving my point by the way.

Blake just likes to watch...it has been proven already. Don't get him all excited now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    this beat down was not race related. i'm sure most of us who went to public school saw this happen quite a few times. first of all, these kids go to a damn drop out prevention high school, the white boy claimed one of the black kids tried to sell him drugs(most likely meth), the school investigated and found out the white boy was lying. now the school dropped the ball by allowing the teens on the same bus as the white kid(i bet his heart was pounding when he saw them on the bus lol).

so since the school district dropped the ball, the blame goes on the 64 year old bus driver instead of the district. putting the blame on the black man per the usual, those of us with the 3rd eye can spot this bull from a mile away.

not saying what those kids did were right but i have no sympathy, he escaped that beat down alright. the 3 teens will probably head to juvie and the white boy will probably end up getting arrested for child molestation or some sick he's destined for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Moody said his bus was stopped when the fight began, and that the victim was about to get off the bus when his attackers pounced on him from behind.
    Police said the injured boy told officers he had reported one of his attackers to school officials earlier that day for trying to sell him drugs in the restroom.
    My favorite parts. monkey ass certainly wasn't the only stereotype being fulfilled on that fateful day.

Thread Information