Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're best off ignoring these people and getting out of their way whenever possible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Man. I just ignore them and let them by tbh. As others have said not worth the chance the er has a gun or might run me off the road. Especially if I have my kid in the car with me. that

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Man. I just ignore them and let them by tbh. As others have said not worth the chance the er has a gun or might run me off the road. Especially if I have my kid in the car with me. that
    If they have a gun I'll sue them and their entire family for any and all possible damages, plus hefty punitive damages that will have them plus their closest 20 relatives paying me garnished wages for the next 25 years.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If they have a gun I'll sue them and their entire family for any and all possible damages, plus hefty punitive damages that will have them plus their closest 20 relatives paying me garnished wages for the next 25 years.
    No you wouldn't. You'd be hard pressed to spring on the retainer for a decent attorney...or even an attorney that wouldn't laugh you out of their office.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol TV show rationale

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cali drivers are the absolute worst. LA traffic fosters fighting for every inch.

It's not ALL their fault. California highways are really poorly put together. These mother ing things have like 20 feet of on-ramp lane before you have to merge so anytime there is even "light-heavy" traffic, that gets backed up.

AND they are massive rubber neckers here. Like man, it can be anything as insignificant as a broken down piece of that has been on the shoulder for two days and still has flow backed up because EVERYONE and their ing mom has to look at it.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No you wouldn't. You'd be hard pressed to spring on the retainer for a decent attorney...or even an attorney that wouldn't laugh you out of their office.
    Only because merica's ed up ass backwards pro-defendant civil justice system and the cancer of over-the-top individualism plus second amendment bull .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How do you guys deal with asshole drivers? Tbh. This dude was testing me earlier yelling out of his window and all that stuff. I was this close to getting off but yeah, I can't afford to go to jail. But damn, my patience is running low with all of these asshole drivers that are always in a rush. Like wtf is the hurry? We used to travel by horse for s sake.
    I thought you still traveled by burro

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I thought you still traveled by burro
    I wish. Red Dead style tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Well you would be dead if he shot. That’s the point Andy.

Do you think your family would be upset tbh? Or would they thank him?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I ignore them completely. You're either going to jail after a scuffle or you'll end up dead after an altercation.

There are a lot of re s out there. Most of the people I had have little issues with are truckers who think you should open up the seas for them when they come through. Those suckers think they own the road.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I ignore them completely. You're either going to jail after a scuffle or you'll end up dead after an altercation.

There are a lot of re s out there. Most of the people I had have little issues with are truckers who think you should open up the seas for them when they come through. Those suckers think they own the road.
    agree with the second sentence. The first sentence is stupid. They should be the ones going to jail, not me. I hate driving. I'd love to live in a highly walkable city where I could walk to work, walk to go play basketball, volleyball, to the pool etc. and restaurants, bars, wherever I wanted. I would only need and use my car when I wanted to pick up a chick or travel. That's my dream. What's a highly walkable city in the USA, in your opinion? Because it's certainly not in Texas, outside of the college towns like College Station and Denton.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i handle injury cases all day so if someone rages and hits me its awesome cuz I get paid.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I just get out of the way if I see a car rush up on me.
    Then no acknowledgment of any kind.
    Never had a problem. No one has ever got out of the car, just a few birds shot.
    Im probably lucky as well. I dont drive to bars etc with drunk ass people wanting to sloppy fight.

If someone lets me in a tough situation, a wave, smile and a mouthed thanks.
    Go exercise and get completely exhausted if you got anger issues.
    Nah, exercise anyways... as much as possible. Even in our heat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pretty hard to get me upset, tbh. Road rage is kind of a childish thing

Only time recently I got pissed off was when this dude in a bronco tried to cut me off and I wouldn't let him so he tries for 10 minutes to perform a PIT on me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you guys deal with asshole drivers? Tbh. This dude was testing me earlier yelling out of his window and all that stuff. I was this close to getting off but yeah, I can't afford to go to jail. But damn, my patience is running low with all of these asshole drivers that are always in a rush. Like wtf is the hurry? We used to travel by horse for s sake.
    Not worth the trouble tbh.. the whole reason there was a up on the road was more than likely because the person is re ed, and now to let that person bait you into further re ation means two re s. Everybody is packing these days in Texas, and 75% of these people are scared to take an ass whipping so will pull their gun as the first option. The last time I had a guy acting crazy like that on the road I gave him the sign of the cross and dude was surprised as and just took off lol

Most of the people I had have little issues with are truckers who think you should open up the seas for them when they come through. Those suckers think they own the road.
    My Dad was in the trucking industry for 50+ years, and he was definitely considerate on the road.. but he would tell me that sometimes he would have to make moves on the highway and people would have to move or get hit simply because nobody would let him in even with his blinkers on.. He said LA was absolutely the most assholes on the road, period. Considering the driver isn't too worried considering the size of his vehicle and the fact the trucking company's insurance is gonna handle any potential bills, I always keep my distance from 18 wheelers.
    Last edited by DJR210; 07-23-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Tesla and luxury vehicle en led mofos who think everyone should clear out and they can go 100 mph so they can get to their destination 2 minutes faster is ridiculous here in orange county

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Try taking a semi up there. I almost cried and left the son of a in the middle of Brooklyn.
    I can’t even begin to imagine!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The Tesla and luxury vehicle en led mofos who think everyone should clear out and they can go 100 mph so they can get to their destination 2 minutes faster is ridiculous here in orange county
    They're the s of the earth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just get out of the way if I see a car rush up on me.
    Usually this happens when drivers use the passing lane to drive the speed limit. There are seriously millions of people who don't understand the left lane is used for passing on the freeway, in an official or unofficial capacity, it's a rule of the road. If I'm in the far right lane and some asshole does that then he clearly has the problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had a white make the ugliest face at me the other day at La Cantera for no particular reason. I just laughed like lol wtf lady I'm parking.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Usually this happens when drivers use the passing lane to drive the speed limit. There are seriously millions of people who don't understand the left lane is used for passing on the freeway, in an official or unofficial capacity, it's a rule of the road. If I'm in the far right lane and some asshole does that then he clearly has the problem.
    It’s astonishing to me how many don’t understand this simple rule. I spend a majority of my life these days it seems on I-35 between Austin and SA and it’s absurd how many dummies drive in the passing lane on cruise control at 72 mph.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    according to my mom, the left lane is used for driving 5 under

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had a white make the ugliest face at me the other day at La Cantera for no particular reason. I just laughed like lol wtf lady I'm parking.
    She was probably sexy as too.. They have a "no fat ugly " rule there at La Cantera

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    according to my mom, the left lane is used for driving 5 under
    Doesn't surprise me considering you're her son

Thread Information