Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one believes you, old got.
    Anyone who reads me can tell I know football, music, track and bodybuilding. Now think just a little bit dummy, ok? A footballer who lifts weights who was also a sprinter.

Damn you're stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My bad. I thought you were talking about UFC. Since the topic was UFC and you said that you would have wanted to try UFC. UFC
    A track sprinter, a football running back who loves to break things and cause pain. Yep, I'd been great at it.

I'm a dancer, love to dance and can. So I have great feet and amazing quicks.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anyone who reads me can tell I know football, music, track and bodybuilding. Now think just a little bit dummy, ok? A footballer who lifts weights who was also a sprinter.

Damn you're stupid.
    I outed you long ago. No one believes you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A track sprinter, a football running back who loves to break things and cause pain. Yep, I'd been great at it.

I'm a dancer, love to dance and can. So I have great feet and amazing quicks.
    You don't really know music.

You have memorized things, but don't really understand anything over the most basic level.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. UFC is fake. Fixed. And boring as football. For every two second clip of excitement, you get 3 rounds of trash or boredom or commercials. In the NFL, you get all 3. And generally, most UFC fans are either closet sexuals or just real all in all pussies trying to be tough watching something as fake as the WWF.

LOL Fake fighters.

LOL Rolling on the floor with men

LOL Dana White

LOL NO bankable stars

LOL at BEGGING the fake fight show to borrow a fake fighter to return to fake fighting as none of the other fake fighters draw money.

LOL at fad sports trending downwards.

LOL at $4 Billion valuation.

LOL at ERRR ONE being on the juice. From sociopath Dana to his cuck got announcer Joe Rogan...

The only thing gayer than UFC and MMA is Avante and Kid Toucha fighting over who is going to e the Boy Scout troop's they oversee drinks with MDA.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I outed you long ago. No one believes you.
    Dude, right here how many times do I have to say..."ya shoot sick ass pedos".....well? And what do we STILL read.."you pedo you"...right? That is kids on the internet mentality.

I showed pictures of my 10,000 book library, my 6000 CD library, that got a.."those aren't yours". I showed pictures of all my football trophies, it was.."you bought them at a yard sale". This would be just like that, so why bother with it? The thing is I'm a freak, I look nothing like a 67 year old guy, I look about 45 years old so there is noway anyone would believe what they'd see and I get that, and it's always..."yeah right"...on the internet, UNLESS, you say.."Im short, fat and stupid"...only then will you read.."yep, that's right". And you know this.

I was a stud footballer and sprinter and have been lifting since I was 15, that is why I know all about football, track and bodybuilding. , my firsrt hero was Steve Reeves. 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel,and the cutest dimples.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't really know music.

You have memorized things, but don't really understand anything over the most basic level.
    Would you like me to talk about 100 recording artists you've never heard of?

I have it in my library....

prewar blues
    postwar blues
    classic country
    oldies
    60's rock
    alternative
    Soul/R&B/Jazz
    Rap, Heavy Metal

I could teach the history of music.

I don't care about notes and stuff like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I bet you'd like to.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you'd like to.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later tonight I will be mixing...

Dock Boggs
    Frank Hutchison
    B.F.Shelton....all his songs are about murder
    The Carter Family
    Jimmie Rodgers
    Prince Albert Hunt
    Gene Autry
    Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
    Ernest Tubb
    Roy Acuff
    Patsy Montana
    Hank Williams
    Lefty Frizzell
    Ferlin Husky
    Patsy Cline
    Merle Haggard
    Johnny Horton
    Charlie Feathers
    Johnny Cash
    Roy Orbison
    Conway Twitty
    Willie Nelson
    Towns Van Zandt
    Waylon Jennings

This guy should be better known.

Last edited by Avante; 07-12-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. UFC is fake. Fixed. And boring as football. For every two second clip of excitement, you get 3 rounds of trash or boredom or commercials. In the NFL, you get all 3. And generally, most UFC fans are either closet sexuals or just real all in all pussies trying to be tough watching something as fake as the WWF.

LOL Fake fighters.

LOL Rolling on the floor with men

LOL Dana White

LOL NO bankable stars

LOL at BEGGING the fake fight show to borrow a fake fighter to return to fake fighting as none of the other fake fighters draw money.

LOL at fad sports trending downwards.

LOL at $4 Billion valuation.

LOL at ERRR ONE being on the juice. From sociopath Dana to his cuck got announcer Joe Rogan...

The only thing gayer than UFC and MMA is Avante and Kid Toucha fighting over who is going to e the Boy Scout troop's they oversee drinks with MDA.

There is a reason the UFC can be sold for 4 billion, now think just a little bit ya dumb , ok?

And, there is noway in we see any fake fighting. What we willl see is cherry picking of opponets for a fighter they want to push.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its fake man. Like not real.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its fake man. Like not real.
    There ain't nobody who agrees with you about that. You cannot be this dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ing classic lol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The immaturity we see on this forum is amazing,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you like me to talk about 100 recording artists you've never heard of?

I have it in my library....

prewar blues
    postwar blues
    classic country
    oldies
    60's rock
    alternative
    Soul/R&B/Jazz
    Rap, Heavy Metal

I don't care about notes and stuff like that.
    I asked you to talk about music once. You failed the instant you were asked to think.

Why would I try again? Have you suddenly become unlazy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The immaturity we see on this forum is amazing,
    Welcome to the internet.

Now stop contributing to it by chest-thumping like an insecure teenager.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Carter Family
    The other day I saw that there's a do entary on Netflix about the Carter Family called the Winding Stream. I'm definitely going to check it out. First family of country music!

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, right here how many times do I have to say..."ya shoot sick ass pedos".....well? And what do we STILL read.."you pedo you"...right? That is kids on the internet mentality.

I showed pictures of my 10,000 book library, my 6000 CD library, that got a.."those aren't yours". I showed pictures of all my football trophies, it was.."you bought them at a yard sale". This would be just like that, so why bother with it? The thing is I'm a freak, I look nothing like a 67 year old guy, I look about 45 years old so there is noway anyone would believe what they'd see and I get that, and it's always..."yeah right"...on the internet, UNLESS, you say.."Im short, fat and stupid"...only then will you read.."yep, that's right". And you know this.

I was a stud footballer and sprinter and have been lifting since I was 15, that is why I know all about football, track and bodybuilding. , my firsrt hero was Steve Reeves. 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel,and the cutest dimples.
    Do you just copy/paste the same weak responses? AGAIN...it's easy as to make a video and you know it. You just won't do it because you are fat.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I asked you to talk about music once. You failed the instant you were asked to think.

Why would I try again? Have you suddenly become unlazy?
    Let me tell you this....

There is nobody out there who can talk the who, what, where concerning the origins/roots of music like I can. I know it all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The other day I saw that there's a do entary on Netflix about the Carter Family called the Winding Stream. I'm definitely going to check it out. First family of country music!
    That was the movie, you're going to learn alot.

You'd want to mix them with...

Jimmie Rodgers
    Frank Hutchison
    Clarence Ashley
    Jimmie Davis

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Welcome to the internet.

Now stop contributing to it by chest-thumping like an insecure teenager.
    Then stopping acting like some dumb kid, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you just copy/paste the same weak responses? AGAIN...it's easy as to make a video and you know it. You just won't do it because you are fat.
    Dude, how many times do I have to say..."I'm no sickass pedo"...? Yet, what do we constantly see? It's real important that I not be who I really am, so why bother with this? I don't look my age and it will be..."that isn't you". And we both know it. So it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, how many times do I have to say..."I'm no sickass pedo"...? Yet, what do we constantly see? It's real important that I not be who I really am, so why bother with this? I don't look my age and it will be..."that isn't you". And we both know it. So it.
    Translation: I'm fat.

Thread Information