Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. Toronto won it & you're better than them with Leonard.

spurs weren’t. The raptors were a stronger team and the spurs wouldn’t have met the warriors in the finals but much earlier before all their stars were injured.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media sells your every year. Before the preseason.
    Regardless, they were selling your , on the television, in broad daylight. They'd strung your ropes, sold your , amb.

You was comin' home with the kit & the attendant caboodle.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    spurs weren’t. The raptors were a stronger team and the spurs wouldn’t have met the warriors in the finals but much earlier before all their stars were injured.

My ass. Everybody & their sister were measuring that Lowry kid for a straight-jacket. Pitying him, making him out to be a tragic figure. It was a cottage industry in & of itself. Then State walks in & gets the kid straightened out, on your contract.

You was like the tried & true lament:::"State has the Finals locked up for the next 5 years. Nobody stands a chance."

Leonard stood a stout chance, even a better one had you held onto him for dear life.

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, they were selling your , on the television, in broad daylight. They'd strung your ropes, sold your , amb.

You was comin' home with the kit & the attendant caboodle.

Let us proceed...
    So? You’ve been preaching about the crappiness or media for ever and now you want to talk about what they sell translates to reality? Piss off you hypocrite.

My ass. Everybody & their sister were measuring that Lowry kid for a straight-jacket. Pitying him, making him out to be a tragic figure. It was a cottage industry in & of itself. Then State walks in & gets the kid straightened out, on your contract.

You was like the tried & true lament:::"State has the Finals locked up for the next 5 years. Nobody stands a chance."

Leonard stood a stout chance, even a better one had you held onto him for dear life.

Leonard
    Lowry, siakim, gasol, van vleet better than lamarcus, white, mills. There’s no contest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So? You’ve been preaching about the crappiness or media for ever and now you want to talk about what they sell translates to reality? Piss off you hypocrite.

Lowry, siakim, gasol, van vleet better than lamarcus, white, mills. There’s no contest.

Stringing your ropes.
    Selling your .

Walking out of that arena in San Antonio without it, buster. Brought a non-perishable in spirited charity. Then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

You had that comin', you SOB, you. Thought you walked on water, your didn't stink, couldn't be touched. You were touched, MO-FO---& Leonard gave ya's a refresher course.

You've never even repeated, must less tripled.

Daddy & Kobe done both. ha, ha.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed, AIDS conquers all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stringing your ropes.
    Selling your .

Walking out of that arena in San Antonio without it, buster. Brought a non-perishable in spirited charity. Then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

You had that comin', you SOB, you. Thought you walked on water, your didn't stink, couldn't be touched. You were touched, MO-FO---& Leonard gave ya's a refresher course.

You've never even repeated, must less tripled.

Daddy & Kobe done both. ha, ha.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It has to do with your hypocrisy of nailing the media every chance you got, but at the same time using the media’s error as vindication it the spurs demise.

Don’t care about repeat or Threepeats. Boils down duncan made the playoffs and won the last game as many times as Kobe did, and once more than Shaq did. You are just trying to sneak another one of your contradictions in hoping nobody notices. But woe is you that I’m paying attention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It has to do with your hypocrisy of nailing the media every chance you got, but at the same time using the media’s error as vindication it the spurs demise.

Don’t care about repeat or Threepeats. Boils down duncan made the playoffs and won the last game as many times as Kobe did, and once more than Shaq did. You are just trying to sneak another one of your contradictions in hoping nobody notices. But woe is you that I’m paying attention.
    Doubling & tripling ain't your sweet spot. I understand that. But, it is mine & when you're bereft of that materiel I'm going to dig in your over it.

Media is indeed evil incarnate. They kept & keep you safe while eviscerating us in broad daylight. & I'm using this platform to call them out & draw attention to this fact.

Kobe got his 5.
    Duncan got his 6, but, had to surrender 1 after they'd sold his in Florida.

That's a fact, amb. & I ain't lettin' ya talk me out of this tact. Uh, uh. You don't have to like it, but, you do have to take it.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How is this guy not permanently banned from being anywhere near the Lakers? The Celtics/Warriors couldn't invent a better saboteur than this clown. I would be ashamed to show my face if I were Magic after I disrespected Dirk and Dwade like that. What a disgrace.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How is this guy not permanently banned from being anywhere near the Lakers? The Celtics/Warriors couldn't invent a better saboteur than this clown. I would be ashamed to show my face if I were Magic after I disrespected Dirk and Dwade like that. What a disgrace.
    He came in mighty handy when Worthy & Jabbar were hiding in the showers back in '85/Massachusetts. "Each take a hand, fellas."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He came in mighty handy when Worthy & Jabbar were hiding in the showers back in '85/Massachusetts. "Each take a hand, fellas."
    Is this some Gay you're relating?
    Don't wanna hear about hands and showers and Magic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this some Gay you're relating?
    Don't wanna hear about hands and showers and Magic.
    Act like somebody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Act like somebody.
    Floss after brushing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubling & tripling ain't your sweet spot. I understand that. But, it is mine & when you're bereft of that materiel I'm going to dig in your over it.

Media is indeed evil incarnate. They kept & keep you safe while eviscerating us in broad daylight. & I'm using this platform to call them out & draw attention to this fact.

Kobe got his 5.
    Duncan got his 6, but, had to surrender 1 after they'd sold his in Florida.

That's a fact, amb. & I ain't lettin' ya talk me out of this tact. Uh, uh. You don't have to like it, but, you do have to take it.
    And yet you kept using the media to validate the spurs having six. You are a hypocrite and a Chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet you kept using the media to validate the spurs having six. You are a hypocrite and a Chicken .
    You had 6 and were made to give 1 back. That's a fact. Do I have grounds for a 7th considering what just transpired Toronto v. State? It's thin, I'll grant you, but, I will loiter the happenstance as we go along, just to redden that cute ass of yours.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had 6 and were made to give 1 back. That's a fact. Do I have grounds for a 7th considering what just transpired Toronto v. State? It's thin, I'll grant you, but, I will loiter the happenstance as we go along, just to redden that cute ass of yours.

Let us proceed...
    That’s not a fact. You have to win the last one. The spurs didn’t.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ain't got nothing to do with Media. Has to do strictly with (Florida). Your 6th will remain there forever.

You're being purposely obtuse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s not a fact. You have to win the last one. The spurs didn’t.
    You won it. They were stringing your ropes, selling your .

Florida

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't got nothing to do with Media. Has to do strictly with (Florida). Your 6th will remain there forever.

You're being purposely obtuse.
    You won it. They were stringing your ropes, selling your .

Florida
    It same from the media. It was from a major media conglomerate and yet you cite is as fact because it’s convenient for you. All the other times? The big bad media wolf is out to get me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It same from the media. It was from a major media conglomerate and yet you cite is as fact because it’s convenient for you. All the other times? The big bad media wolf is out to get me.
    You're being purposely obtuse again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're being purposely obtuse again.
    No I’m not. It’s exactly it and you refused to take it because you got your hypocrisy called out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No I’m not. It’s exactly it and you refused to take it because you got your hypocrisy called out.
    Nonsense. I caught you tiptoeing & now you're brazening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonsense. I caught you tiptoeing & now you're brazening.
    Use whatever non sensical phrase you want. In fact I caught you.

In your desperation you tried to lodge 6 saying the network (read: media) was selling spurs championship gear.

And yet you spit on the media and call them liars, but you used them to validate 6.

There’s no talking around it cully. You got caught.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Use whatever non sensical phrase you want. In fact I caught you.

In your desperation you tried to lodge 6 saying the network (read: media) was selling spurs championship gear.

And yet you spit on the media and call them liars, but you used them to validate 6.

There’s no talking around it cully. You got caught.
    They were selling your in Florida.

& I caught you, ya smokescreener, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your in Florida.

& I caught you, ya smokescreener, you.
    Who was selling what in Florida? You have to be specific.

Thread Information