Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They're the defending champs, they're 20-0 and Curry is dropping three-pointers like they're layups. They're on an incredible run. Do they deserve the attention they're getting? Absolutely and without question. Might as well grin and bear it.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I'd rather the Warriors got the attention at this point in the season than certain other teams like, say, the Cavaliers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything that keeps the spotlight off that got in Staples so he just goes away unnoticed is good for the NBA.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With David Lee gone, sure. While David Lee was starting and Green coming off the bench, no way in Green doesn't go to Detroit to start.
    LOL

I personally think Draymond Green needs to be traded or just benched. He doesn't fit.
    You said he was a poor fit as a starter when Lee was out. Nice attempt to revise. You can just own a bad take. We all have them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah it's kind of getting annoying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD21 with the crybaby bads, per par. I don't know that there has been a more whiny poster in the history of this site..

They're the champs and they're 20-0. They deserve the knob slobbing from the media.
    ^
    This

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The attention doesn't bother me tbh... What I don't like is that they are allowed to do a lot of things like illegal screens almost every possession and nobody seems to notice. When we had the big three Sperms and everybody else were always reminding us of our special treatment by the league, specially for KG on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

You said he was a poor fit as a starter when Lee was out. Nice attempt to revise. You can just own a bad take. We all have them.
    When you learn the game of basketball we can discuss my deeper knowledge and you'll be able to contribute so it won't be a one way conversation. Until then you have some cherries to pick, get in line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being wrong with a take is fine, but at trying to bull your way out of it and getting your ass handed to you for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's kind of getting annoying
    lol.. while 3 win Kobe is getting the royal treatment in the press, that's not annoying I suppose. Any time there's a story in the league, Kobe has to make some new announcement. He's either quitting, raping, coming back, leaving, throwing someone under a bus, getting a divorce, not getting a divorce, always something to pull the light back over to him. For 20 ing years he's done this but 20 games into the season the Warriors are annoying. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being wrong with a take is fine, but at trying to bull your way out of it and getting your ass handed to you for it
    You don't understand the take well enough to know whether it's good or bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know why Starbucks serves 80 bazillion cups of coffee per day?

Because they appeal to people who don't care about coffee.

The NBA makes this for people who don't care about basketball, but they're tuning in for the show anyway.

Ridiculous? Of course. That's not the debate here. But they are marketing the product that's appealing to people who would never tune in otherwise. Lots of people would never watch MMA but got on the Ronda Rousey bandwagon, and many are on the Conor McGregor hype train as well.
    10/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Conor McGregor? New Highlander?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's great that Curry is getting media attention. Golden State is long overdue for some. They've had one of the greatest fan bases in the NBA for quite some time, and haven't gotten much to show for it until recently. Anything that keeps the spotlight off that got in Staples so he just goes away unnoticed is good for the NBA. Steph is a generational talent where shooting is concerned, so as long as the Warriors are looking like a juggernaut, Curry deserves every bit of praise he's getting, just don't forget AI and the others. He doesn't.
    But it doesn't, Lol. Outside of the 20-0 Kobe is probably the biggest NBA story and he sucks. he has had one good game in like two weeks only 2 "good" games all year.

the salt it has created is hilarious though ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind a great team being slobbered on. They deserve it, unlike other teams who only relied on refs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't mind a great team being slobbered on. They deserve it, unlike other teams who only relied on refs.
    Only my team "deserved" it
    We overcome refs ...
    Media bias ...
    Being a small market team ...
    We dont get respect!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Kawhi said, they're the best team in the league, world champs they deserve all the talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only my team "deserved" it
    We overcome refs ...
    Media bias ...
    Being a small market team ...
    We dont get respect!!!!
    nah, Boston, Detroit and the Warriors deserved it too. And of non winning teams, surely the likes of dantoni's suns didn't deserve the hype, oklahoma didn't, houston didn't.. and so on..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like how the media was all over the okc team like they were some rivalry in the making against the cheat3 team....

how quickly did these guys didnt live upto the expectations of the media shoving them down viewers throats...

now they are doing it with the warriors/curry

lets just hope the calls wont be lopsided where u know the media/league will do anything to make sure the preferred bias team advances...
    remember 06 mavs, spurs couldnt win or when they got close to the mavs, the refs never allowed them to take the lead, same against that okc team the year they went to the finals, and against the heat in the finals 12/13 ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD21 with the crybaby bads, per par. I don't know that there has been a more whiny poster in the history of this site.

It's pretty legendary what is happening with the Warriors. They may or may not be able to sustain it, but to not cover Curry at the level he is playing would be pretty irresponsible from a media perspective. Spur fan would have no problem with it if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Agreed - it's truly spectacular what's happening and they deserve every bit of praise they get. I'm more annoyed that Kobe is talked about as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're 20-0. The defending champs...AND they play team basketball. They deserve every ounce of credit that they get, including Curry. We're watching history in the making, possibly. Just sit back and watch it all unfold.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Sounds like Spursfan are mad knowing that Tim has a great team this year for his last chance at 6 but that they will be denied by an all time historic team that came together, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed - it's truly spectacular what's happening and they deserve every bit of praise they get. I'm more annoyed that Kobe is talked about as much.
    From a 10K feet perspective though, ask yourself which is better for the game of NBA basketball, that the Warriors are in uncharted territory now or that Kobe is quitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a 10K feet perspective though, ask yourself which is better for the game of NBA basketball, that the Warriors are in uncharted territory now or that Kobe is quitting.
    Hmmmm, I will still say Warriors but that's because I like to focus on the positive and not addition by subtraction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it doesn't, Lol. Outside of the 20-0 Kobe is probably the biggest NBA story and he sucks. he has had one good game in like two weeks only 2 "good" games all year.

the salt it has created is hilarious though ...
    He'll get better as the season progresses and he's no longer looking for his early exit. He knows all eyes are on him and he's going to be in the gym 24-7. , he could be that thing that keeps you out of the meaningful portion of the lottery this year.

Thread Information