Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    jameis and mariotta are the real deal. i think me and avante were the only ones here, as usual, to say this from the jump. jameis is a natural leader.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    jameis and mariotta are the real deal. i think me and avante were the only ones here, as usual, to say this from the jump. jameis is a natural leader.

We have a lot of....a black/mobile QB....YUCK~~~ here. As we see Kaepernick taking a team to a SB, RW winning one, playing in two and Newton at 12-0.

Winston ans Mariota have...it...and it's real obvious. Anyone not seeing that doesn't get....it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/blog/tampa-bay-bu...ts-a-touchdown

That's straight franchise-level stuff right there. It seems very obvious that Lovie and Winston are legit.
    Seems pretty dumb y stuff to me... then again, i guess you can spin it as confidence..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    DD and I are two of the biggest black QB haters on this site but even we see the potential in Jameis. He'll be a stud in a few years, definitely worth the 1st overall pick.

Perfect combination of being able to learn from his mistakes/interceptions but not letting them haunt him.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    First four games: 7 INT
    Last 8 games: 4 INT

I would say he's learning from his mistakes...that's all I can ask for.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Way too early to try and get a real read on any rookie other than....he is headed in the right direction. I do think it's safe to say if the kid doesn't get caught up in his celebrity and keeps doing what he's been doing he will be a good NFL QB.

Thread Information