Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all know that song by Heavy D called "The overweight lovers in the house"

We gonna change it to..."The Pedovante Lover's In The House"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just how dumb are you little man? Jim Brown gets a ton of respect by everyone who knows football, stupid, you never saw the guy play, so shut the up.

No player in NFL history was that far superior to the comnpe ion like Jim Brown was, and at 6=2 230 4.5 speed he could have played today.

You're an idiot~~~

NFL Top 50: Jim Brown is best player in league history, edges Giants' Lawrence Taylor in Daily News' rankings (Nos. 1-10)
    Still & all a woman beater. And a quitter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh look yall the deranged cherry boy trying to talk about more things he knows nothing about.
    lover

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool, it's not just Jim Brown and Jason Whitlock. It's the entire country...including a majority in every single state. Do I need to post the graph again?

Get over it dude. The masses have spoke. Duncan > Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As any married couple of such means (or any means) would be. It's take two for a marriage to prosper, emotionally & financially. The outside world is always trying to come at you whether you're the "Robinsons" OR the "Bryants." The Duncans are a living testament to my claim. They weren't back-to-back and before the clock struck 12 they were out a marriage, an NBA le, the control of their children, and over $25 million.

I just dropped the microph...the mouse
    you know damn well that's not how it it in their household. Kobe sleeps strapped in leather in chains down in the basement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool, it's not just Jim Brown and Jason Whitlock. It's the entire country...including a majority in every single state. Do I need to post the graph again?

Get over it dude. The masses have spoke. Duncan > Kobe.

yeah the masses have spoken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you know damn well that's not how it it in their household. Kobe sleeps strapped in leather in chains down in the basement.
    ...My goodness,,,I'm gettin' a boner & I don't even have the basement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But, but, but, Kobe has more $$$

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And he didn't have to win his 5th a 2nd time like dum-dum.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You need to stop picking on Kool. You have to understand he worries about money. I'm not saying this to sound superior. He didn't grow up with money and doesn't have much now, so he obsesses over it. So the more you engage him in this the more it drives deep his insecurities about his financial shortcomings.

It's really sad and he needs to understand it's not about the money you make; it's about being happy with what you have. I used to give him a hard time until we made a bet and he could not afford to pay up. I took it for granted that I could pay that amount with no real problem and really made him feel insecure. I was mad he welshed since I'm honest and always pay my bets.

But I truly regret how much I harped on him when I learned about his situation. I even apologized to him years later when I learned even though he lost a bet of basketball knowledge to me and welshed.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 12-30-2015 at 04:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he didn't have to win his 5th a 2nd time like dum-dum.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    Yes he did. He lost in the finals multiple times. He left more on the table than Tim. I can even lodge proof that in years LA was in the finals, they had "Lakers Champions" gear made that they donated to third world countries. They had your ready and Kobe blew it. More times than Tim.

And by your logic, it doesn't matter anyways. You either win or you don't and everyone that didn't win blew it. So if Tim blew it bc he didn't win, then Kobe did as well because he didn't win. There is no seperation.

So you can't have that anymore. I just took it from you and that's that. Move on to something new.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You need to stop picking on Kool. You have to understand he worries about money. I'm not saying this to sound superior. He didn't grow up with money and doesn't have much now, so he obsesses over it. So the more you engage him in this the more it drives deep his insecurities about his financial shortcomings.

It's really sad and he needs to understand it's not about the money you make; it's about being happy with what you have. I used to give him a hard time until we made a bet and he could not afford to pay up. I took it for granted that I could pay that amount with no real problem and really made him feel insecure. I was mad he welshed since I'm honest and always pay my bets.

But I truly regret how much I harped on him when I learned about his situation. I even apologized to him years later when I learned even though he lost a bet of basketball knowledge to me and welshed.
    Still playing with your poop I see....no wonder your wife cheats on your lil midget ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes he did. He lost in the finals multiple times. He left more on the table than Tim. I can even lodge proof that in years LA was in the finals, they had "Lakers Champions" gear made that they donated to third world countries. They had your ready and Kobe blew it. More times than Tim.

And by your logic, it doesn't matter anyways. You either win or you don't and everyone that didn't win blew it. So if Tim blew it bc he didn't win, then Kobe did as well because he didn't win. There is no seperation.

So you can't have that anymore. I just took it from you and that's that. Move on to something new.
    No. They were selling your . They never sold our . That's the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it was your own friends told me your story and it's sad when seeing your posting history. Again, I understand why you couldn't pay and I free you of your debt. Don't worry about money and if you really need help, you can PM me. I'm not super wealthy or anything, but I don't mind helping people that really need it.

It will be private to so you don't have to feel self conscious about asking me for money. And you don't have to keep playing this character on here. Always talking about money and obsessing over the money of people that don't know you and don't impact you.

Kobe would not give you any money and he has a ton. I will help you though if times get tough like your friend told me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. They were selling your . They never sold our . That's the difference.
    Wrong. I already lodged proof they were selling yours. They had all the "Lakers Champions" gear already printed and ready for handout and now it's on some baby in a third world country. I lodged the proof and to deny that is cowardly.

Even with that taken into consideration, your own rules/logic dictate there is no such thing as "loser levels". You either win it all or you are in the same boat with all other losers.

If you don't think that's true any more and admit you were wrong there, then you can have the argument back, but not the Tim vs Kobe one because I already proved Kobe left his on the table when they were selling your gear.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, it was your own friends told me your story and it's sad when seeing your posting history. Again, I understand why you couldn't pay and I free you of your debt. Don't worry about money and if you really need help, you can PM me. I'm not super wealthy or anything, but I don't mind helping people that really need it.

It will be private to so you don't have to feel self conscious about asking me for money. And you don't have to keep playing this character on here. Always talking about money and obsessing over the money of people that don't know you and don't impact you.

Kobe would not give you any money and he has a ton. I will help you though if times get tough like your friend told me.
    Yea...yea...yea...whatever ya say lil man....Welshing on you was was better than sex..I consulted Cobbler, Luva, Cully, and midnight pulp...and the response was unanimous.....it felt like:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong. I already lodged proof they were selling yours. They had all the "Lakers Champions" gear already printed and ready for handout and now it's on some baby in a third world country. I lodged the proof and to deny that is cowardly.

Even with that taken into consideration, your own rules/logic dictate there is no such thing as "loser levels". You either win it all or you are in the same boat with all other losers.

If you don't think that's true any more and admit you were wrong there, then you can have the argument back, but not the Tim vs Kobe one because I already proved Kobe left his on the table when they were selling your gear.
    That's SOP.

They were selling your on the television. Stringing your ropes. They never sold our on the television. They never strung our ropes.

You're by yourself, daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, this is sad. Look at what has happened since The Bet. Luva had to change names, you get no replies and the Lakers are the worst franchise in the league pretty much. Kobe is being made fun of and plunked & you are forced to root for a joke of an ownership group. Thread is about to die and your karma is so bad it's literally killing people in the Laker family (RIP).

Tim won another one, SA is still good and I am prospering because I care about others.

You don't have to be like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, this is sad. Look at what has happened since The Bet. Luva had to change names, you get no replies and the Lakers are the worst franchise in the league pretty much. Kobe is being made fun of and plunked & you are forced to root for a joke of an ownership group. Thread is about to die and your karma is so bad it's literally killing people in the Laker family (RIP).

Tim won another one, SA is still good and I am prospering because I care about others.

You don't have to be like this.
    You ain't the in' Champ, bub. You're in the field of 29 with us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's SOP.

They were selling your on the television. Stringing your ropes. They never sold our on the television. They never strung our ropes.

You're by yourself, daddy.
    Now you are changing the rules again. It's cowardly and if this is how it's going to be, I'm telling the doctors to pull the plug on you because neither yourself or I want to see you "living" like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't the in' Champ, bub. You're in the field of 29 with us.
    Agreed. So everyone left it on the table, including Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now you are changing the rules again. It's cowardly and if this is how it's going to be, I'm telling the doctors to pull the plug on you because neither yourself or I want to see you "living" like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You quit.

Thread Information