Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wednesday, 27 December. Utah at home. We will win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man,even the pre robinson teams weren't this bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ll beat it by at least 10 games. Calling it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd worst point differential in NBA history. This is just not good for any development whatsoever. No experiment is worth that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doubt it but there's hope
    Pop is a basketball genius, haven't you heard?

Pop and the Spurs have got this: Bulls 121 Spurs 97.

Pop gets the new team record against Houston!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man,even the pre robinson teams weren't this bad
    None of those teams had a "genius" head coach who thought of converting a 6'8" 20-yr old power forward into the starting point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they might go winless this december.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls next.

I'd fully expect San Antonio to win this game. Based on both desperation, and the Derozan/Levine double dose of empty-stat kingpins

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls next.

I'd fully expect San Antonio to win this game. Based on both desperation, and the Derozan/Levine double dose of empty-stat kingpins
    we better fcking win... is pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wants all the bad records too now. The more the better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we better fcking win... is pathetic
    I wouldn't count on it, the bulls just beat the bucks and pelicans and the spurs are currently doing their best TOSB post achilles kobe impersonation.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls next.

From the guy who pulled Sochan from the SL and didn't play Bassey a single second against Rudy Gobert. That's faith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd worst point differential in NBA history. This is just not good for any development whatsoever. No experiment is worth that.
    Yeah, Victor got so many quality touches and shot opportunities against Minnesota. Clearly Sochan has been the problem all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Victor got so many quality touches and shot opportunities against Minnesota. Clearly Sochan has been the problem all along.
    I wasn’t implying it’s strictly a Sochan issue. More that Osman is still not a traditional option. Obviously it’s not the only problem with the team but inserting Jones to the starting lineup probably breaks the losing streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t implying it’s strictly a Sochan issue. More that Osman is still not a traditional option. Obviously it’s not the only problem with the team but inserting Jones to the starting lineup probably breaks the losing streak.
    I guess some people just don't watch the games to see how much Tre Jones sucks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tre is to small to defend anyone,And cant shoot....Only thing he does is throw a good pass here and there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess some people just don't watch the games to see how much Tre Jones sucks.
    I know I’m just echoing what other people have already mentioned but it’s also evident in the data. Their offensive efficiency is much better with a Wemby / Jones pairing. A Jones/Sochan/Wemby/Devin/Keldon is your best lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I’m just echoing what other people have already mentioned but it’s also evident in the data. Their offensive efficiency is much better with a Wemby / Jones pairing. A Jones/Sochan/Wemby/Devin/Keldon is your best lineup.
    So, even though I didn't know the stat you gave me, it seems to fit perfectly with my opinion that Zach Collins ing sucks even more than Tre does, far before it suggests that Tre is better than Sochan.

Given that lineup stat, benching Sochan for Osman is a very Popovich move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the bulls are beatable, especially when they're away from home but the way things have been going it wouldn't shock me if demar and levine went off for 35 each.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think the notion of looking for a lineup that will work this year is like searching for the lost city of gold. tre is not that great of a PG-he can't shoot and is too short (for an NBA player). there is no real playmaking guard on this team. over time, i think most combinations of lineups would regress to the mean. the fact is that this roster is the byproduct of a massive tank and much of this roster is not very good. we're starting bench players and giving meaningful minutes to 3rd team players,
    Last edited by rjv; 12-07-2023 at 05:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think the notion of looking for a lineup that will work this year is like searching for the lost city of gold. tre is not that great of a PG-he can't shoot and is too short (for an NBA player). there is no real playmaking guard on this team. over time, i think most combinations of lineups would regress to the mean. the fact is that this roster is the byproduct of a massive tank and much of this roster is not very good. we're starting bench players and giving meaningful minutes to 3rd team players,
    If the stats say Jones/Sochan/Wemby/Devin/Keldon is the best lineup, I'm not against running it. Frankly, I don't think Tre is a significantly better PG than Sochan, but he is a better dribble penetrator, which helps to break down the defense. Having both of them on the floor can't hurt, especially if it gets Collins off the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tre is not that great of a PG-he can't shoot and is too short (for an NBA player). there is no real playmaking guard on this team.
    And yet this summer when the exact subject of pg was being contemplated by the Spurs and written about by the media, Popped stated he had 'a strong desire for Tre to be on the team' -paraphrasing but real close.

Brian Wrong was given his marching orders. Make zero mistake, that was a tater Pop directive.

They had to sign someone as the CBA requires bucks be spent. But how the Tre fits into Championship Wemby plans, no. no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Genius" coach Popovich leads the Spurs to a record setting 16-straight losses for the second year in a row!

Popovich got this, I'm 100% confident he can lead the team to another loss, and a new record, against Houston.

Let's go Spurs!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course our next game is against the Rockets. They are going to be gunning to set that record tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tre is to small to defend anyone,And cant shoot....Only thing he does is throw a good pass here and there
    Sochan too minus the good pass here and there tbh

Thread Information