Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I work at Best Buy and boy, some of these ers are nuts.

We gave out the replica guns, and for the ones that missed out on it they threw a damn fit. It's somehow my fault their fat ugly lard ass was too slow to get here. We 'hid merch stand' or 'didn't have enough supplies' .. one guy even demanded he get his game for some discount. I told him 'give me 20 bucks and i'll get you a discount' .. lmao he was smarter than I thought I suppose.

FO3 strat guides are going like hot cakes. I love working at Best Buy, I get all the new early and with discounts. I win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just beat Saints Row 2 and had more fun playing it than I did GTA4, I had more fun and spent more time on SR1 than I did on GTA4.

GtA4 got boring to me at about the middle mark, then I kept hoping it would end so I could move on. Even now when I feel like just driving and killing everyone I pop in SR1/2 and not gta4.
    yup I had way more fun on SR1 then I did GTA4. I will admit GTA4 had an awesome story line but after that there is nothing to do. You can't fly planes driving cars suck somehow a cop is at every corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw gow 2 = best game on the xbox 360 so far. I'm 56-45 on my k/d online :O

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this any different from the first GOW? The reason I ask is that I've been watching people streaming GOW 2 MP matches on justin.tv every once in a while and it doesn't look any different except for the maps. From the looks of it, it looks like a GOW expansion pack
    I haven't played the compe ive MP mode yet but there's a new co-op mode called horde that's pretty badass. Basicly you and 3 other players try and defeat wave after wave of enemies one after another while earning EXP. Pretty addictive stuff, also the single player campaign is outstanding. Huge improvement over GoW1.

As far as SR vs. GTA there's no way i'd wanna play SR over GTA. GTA is so much more mature and adult were as saints row's story is goofy and childish. Saints Row 2 and Mercs 2 kinda fall into the same category for me as GTA rip offs that lack the polish and creativity that GTA has. The only thing worth playing in SR2 is the activities and those get old after a while. Actually after playing SR2 i DL'd GTA:SA off xbox live which is still leagues better then either SR1 or 2.
    Last edited by Slinkyman; 11-10-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information