Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You wanna talk to me drop the princess bull , got it!
    naw princess, instead of owning it like a real man, you whimper wah like a after your locks of the week fail.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Obviously this being the internet we do need that...PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!....what's your lock of the week. Show off!
    there is no way I have my lock picked out Wednesday morning slick. I've got two games I'm looking at closely, and will need to monitor more closely for injuries. Maybe this is your problem, you proclaim your locks way too early in the week.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I really like Baltimore and New England to cover. May bet 1000 on both cause its all house money now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    No worries.

This thread will be where I place my bets. This is going to be fun.
    We're worried about Mason.

What are your $$$ picks this week.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Avante might leave now but he will come back at the end of the season and claim he turned it around and won a bunch of $$$$$$$$.

Guaranteed lock of the year, imo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    there is no way I have my lock picked out Wednesday morning slick. I've got two games I'm looking at closely, and will need to monitor more closely for injuries. Maybe this is your problem, you proclaim your locks way too early in the week.
    The play of the week for me is Atlanta minus the points vs a Raider team on the road coming off a bye, not a good "spot" to be in, the Raiders are 9-14 coming off a bye and a loser vs the spread as a road dog. The Falcons a solid home team.

I'm going to have to start playing more games, so it takes me longer trying to find plays where I have the largest % of advantages. Still working.

Picked up on a new tool this season, teams heading into a bye week, They are losing the game prior to it. Will need to do some homework to see if this a legit angle or just some abnormality thiis season. You need all the weapons you can get.

I do go with a formula that works like this.

3 points for a road win
    2 for a home win
    1 for a road loss
    0 for a home loss

Then take the the last 8 road'/home games see how many wins in whatever "spot" they are in that week. Add this number to whatever they scored on the above chart then add overall wins in their last 8 games then compare the totals. If it's close I pass on the game. If however we see a huge difference I might have a possible play. That's if it isn't the second game of a double road. If I see something like Niners 27 Rams 10 that's a plus 17 for the Niners. Worth a serious look.

As we all know home/road is huge.

Then there would be the other guy, the shrimp with the boulder on his shoulder. When Smith was hooking up with another receiver, Eugene Sykes, little Steve Smith would snarl: ``Is Sykes running for president or something?''
    Last edited by Avante; 03-20-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante might leave now but he will come back at the end of the season and claim he turned it around and won a bunch of $$$$$$$$.

Guaranteed lock of the year, imo.
    Wrong as usual, I'll just post on this thread. How can anyone about that?

I'm dead serious amigo, been winning $$$$$ betting football for a long time this will be no different.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We're worried about Mason.

What are your $$$ picks this week.
    You can't read? I'm actually up 90 bucks in the pros and 500 in the college game as I mentioned.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You can't read? I'm actually up 90 bucks in the pros and 500 in the college game as I mentioned.
    What part of this concept can't you grasp: any wagers you fail to mention on this forum before the game starts do not matter.

I've made this as crystal clear as possible on many occasions, notably before the season started.

I don't feel like confirming your board wagers, so I'll take your word that on this board you are 9-9-1.

......which means that after bookiejuice, you are down $$$. Which causes concern from the board about Mason.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What part of this concept can't you grasp: any wagers you fail to mention on this forum before the game starts do not matter.

I've made this as crystal clear as possible on many occasions, notably before the season started.

I don't feel like confirming your board wagers, so I'll take your word that on this board you are 9-9-1.

......which means that after bookiejuice, you are down $$$. Which causes concern from the board about Mason.
    It doesn't matter what fantasy scenario you have some need to play, the reality of the situation is that in the last 10 years I've won over 30,000 dollars betting on football games, Mason is a very happy kid.

Why do you think I even brought this up and you really haven't noticed I have access to every stat/trend out there, why would I know all that if I wasn't very serious about this? It's early in the season why not do what a mature/intelligent person do and give it some time? We have 3/4ths of the season left to play, this little punk role you play tells me you have no clue how this works. Watch how this will go, learn something. The more recent info I have to work with the easier it gets. I'm barely losing these games, that will turn around.

Dude, be cool, can you do it? When this season is over and I'm way up as always you're going to look like an idiot, so be cool.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I thought you were leaving you stupid got?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    vante saying "just wait 'til the end of the season" every week after losing all his "locks of the week"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I thought you were leaving you stupid got?
    I 've decided to lock myself away in just this thread. I won't be bothering anyone anymore. If you decide to come in here then it's on you.....right? I think it's a great idea. Little man....stupid got?...hahahaha!!!!! Dude, grow up, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    vante saying "just wait 'til the end of the season" every week after losing all his "locks of the week"
    Why do you never ever get it right? Ever try any reality? I'm actually dead even here on the board. This week is important, it's time to start piling up some wins. I can't be as unlucky as I've been, it's weird.

There are 8 really solid plays might play all of them, hoping for a 6-2.

Post Count
    Why do you never ever get it right? Ever try any reality? I'm actually dead even here on the board. This week is important, it's time to start piling up some wins. I can't be as unlucky as I've been, it's weird.
    You're a got...

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I 've decided to lock myself away in just this thread. I won't be bothering anyone anymore. If you decide to come in here then it's on you.....right? I think it's a great idea. Little man....stupid got?...hahahaha!!!!! Dude, grow up, ok?
    says the 60 year old that was running around at target

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Come on amigo aren't we a little past that stage by now? My wife thinks you're cute.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

There are 8 really solid plays might play all of them, hoping for a 6-2.
    Maybe you just suck ass at predicting scores and players seasons like a one Russell Wilson

better than RG3 and Luck

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I still play football, still have that burst. I'd guess a 4.7 40.

Post Count
    Come on amigo aren't we a little past that stage by now? My wife thinks you're cute.
    Shouldn't you be WAY past the stage of pretending to be a football player while running through the aisles at Target?

got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Maybe you just suck ass at predicting scores and players seasons like a one Russell Wilson

better than RG3 and Luck
    You really do need to learn about patience. Kids like you jump on the first thing you see, here it is 5 weeks into a new season and you honestly believe we have some absolutes. If you knew anything you'd realize how lame that is. Things take time, something you'll learn as you mature, right now you simply don't get it.

Post Count
    What Avante thinks he looks like when he does that:

What he actually looks like:

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Okay we will wait until the end of the season when his stats are even tier than they are now

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shouldn't you be WAY past the stage of pretending to be a football player while running through the aisles at Target?

got

Oh no, you ought to see me at the market with a loaf of bread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What Avante thinks he looks like when he does that:

What he actually looks like:

Actually this is going thru my mind...

Thread Information