Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Erick Dampier is the best player in the game?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=163857&page=3

scroll down

no Veterinarian is impying that Bynum is the best in the game and wont guard a 19 yr old Dampier....something like that. Actually i dont know..vet is a dumbass.
    lol gnsf

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol accidentally typed 19

I believe in yesterday Zelophehad's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol had to bring several trolls out, search for an old thread, link it, tell people where to look...just to find a way to diss me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I seriously wonder if this is actually wanting Dampier,or more keeping him away from other teams who could actually USE him. I say the latter

I believe in yesterday Zelophehad's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol had to bring several trolls out, search for an old thread, link it, tell people where to look...just to find a way to diss me.

Your op itt failed on a new Coke level, wtf are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol good point.

Just another Mavs Troll trying a little too hard.

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dampier on the Lakers would be a legit 3rd string center. Ratliff is done.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    They obviously need him to help guard the 3 to keep the suns from raining death down upon them.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ratliff out 6 weeks. Pretty much no back up center.
    Might be more than 6 weeks if he goes to the Andrew Bynum school of rehab at the Playboy Mansion.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might be more than 6 weeks if he goes to the Andrew Bynum school of rehab at the Playboy Mansion.
    Jammie, returning to the trollin' ways.

Welcome back, Jammie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a misleading thread le...somebody change that trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't believe Miami thinks Joel Anthony is better than Dampier. Just because he had that awful contract, people forget he has some skills. I thought he was much better at defending Duncan in last year's playoffs than Haywood.

Oh and its still pretty hilarious that TheMachine claimed that was a typo. Just admit you ed up. Although I don't know how you could not now the years Jordan was on the Wizards.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Although I don't know how you could not now the years Jordan was on the Wizards.
    Does any surviving video exist? Stern was running all over in his Hebrew National Weinermobile confiscating it.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I still can't believe Miami thinks Joel Anthony is better than Dampier. Just because he had that awful contract, people forget he has some skills. I thought he was much better at defending Duncan in last year's playoffs than Haywood.

Oh and its still pretty hilarious that TheMachine claimed that was a typo. Just admit you ed up. Although I don't know how you could not now the years Jordan was on the Wizards.
    The only reason I can think of that Dampier doesn't have a job right now is that he's fat and out of shape. It wouldn't surprise me in Dampier's case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does any surviving video exist? Stern was running all over in his Hebrew National Weinermobile confiscating it.
    Tbh Jordan's comeback definitely hurt his legacy imho, but don't think Kobe won't embarrass himself Gary Payton style if he gets close to the NBA scoring record.

The only reason I can think of that Dampier doesn't have a job right now is that he's fat and out of shape. It wouldn't surprise me in Dampier's case.
    That would make a whole lot of sense. I would still sign him, release Maagloire (who was done five years ago), and wait for Damp to get in shape.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh Jordan's comeback definitely hurt his legacy imho, but don't think Kobe won't embarrass himself Gary Payton style if he gets close to the NBA scoring record.
    Agreed.

Only one comes to mind who left us wanting and never came again (Jim Brown).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they sign it, Dampier is almost as bad as Shaq defending the pick and roll.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol 19 typo...sons can't a broher make a mistake! Haha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh...with all the times jordan retired, I still get confused...plus for some reason I was thinking about the Kobe games when jordan was on the bulls. Plus I was high...plus it was a typo. Plus it wasn't me typing, it was my dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh...with all the times jordan retired, I still get confused...plus for some reason I was thinking about the Kobe games when jordan was on the bulls. Plus I was high...plus it was a typo. Plus it wasn't me typing, it was my dog.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Skip to 1:37

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing tight homie.

The machine is now alive
    Desensitized with open eyes