Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Josh couldn't make a jumpshot to save his life while Caron is money.

Only things Josh does better is shoot the 3 and get technicals

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So I've only seen Butler for the 4 games we've had him. I've seen every josh howard game.

There are some huge differences, mostly between the ears but also some talent.

1. Butler is a of a lot smarter basketball player than josh. There was a reason that josh never got the ball at the end of games, it was because the coaching staff could not trust him to do what he was supposed to do, he'd freelance. This was told me by Donnie.

2. Butler's handles are much better than joshs. It allows him to get where he wants to go under control. Josh was frequently quite out of control.

3. Consistency of play. Josh just wasn't consistent except in prior years in the first half where he basically shot everytime he got it.

4. Passing...this is a huge upgrade. Josh usually didn't have enough control to actually pass the ball properly. Again it goes to number 1 about not being trusted with the ball. How many times did the mavs run a Dirk/Josh PNR...none...because it would have resulted in a josh shot or some other josh move versus the correct play.
    Agree.

Thread Information