Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anyone that thinks Big Z has EVER been a true all-star level player is a freakin moron He made the all-star team mainly because the east centers at the time just flat out sucked. There wasn't much of a choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron James has never had decent talent until this season.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Anyone that thinks Big Z has EVER been a true all-star level player is a freakin moron He made the all-star team mainly because the east centers at the time just flat out sucked. There wasn't much of a choice.
    Same with Mo Williams

Duh and/or hello! Ode to Triple Ocho's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron James has never had decent talent until this season.
    Boozer.

And he had a good team last year.

The East was terrible in 07. Getting swept in the finals is not an accomplishment.

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    granger? no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I'd say Arenas. After signing a monster contract he missed almost 2 years with injuries and then behaved like an idiot and sent his team into complete tank and rebuild mode.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus Aldridge is over rated. Doesnt really do anything other than score. Even his scoring is over rated, scoring 90% of his points of fade away jumshots. Jumjpshots = no drawing double teams, not getting opposing big's into foul trouble.

Doesnt really rebound, or play much defense/protect the rim either. Would be a nice third option on a contending team though. Or nice first option on the Spurs.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt think T-Mac was even rated anymore, and i can see why Granger is over rated, but i can think of alot more over rated players.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    LaMarcus is overrated. He won't ever be a go-to-guy type of player. He's perfectly suited for carrying Roy's jock strap.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I would even take David West over Aldridge.

That said, the Bulls were absolutely stupid for taking Tyrun Thomas over Aldridge just as the Bobcats were pathetic for taking Morrison over Brandon Roy who was clearly the best player in the draft. Can't believe how scouts missed on him, especially as he manhandled a stacked UConn team in the Sweet 16 that year.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Boozer.

And he had a good team last year.

The East was terrible in 07. Getting swept in the finals is not an accomplishment.
    He had Boozer for one year, and other than Boozer and Big Z, the rest of his supporting cast from that team was garbage. They had Kevin Ollie and Eric Williams in the starting lineup.

I actually think the rest of the Cavaliers around LeBron NOW are underrated. But he did not have a particularly good team around him his first 3-4 years in the league, up to and including 2007.

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lebron is def overrated. Already given GOAT talk which is completely undeserved. Team full of All-Stars still can't win .
    I thought the East won the all-star game this season... Certainly you are not referring to any Cavs roster of the past decade, because that would make you look silly...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I would even take David West over Aldridge.

That said, the Bulls were absolutely stupid for taking Tyrun Thomas over Aldridge just as the Bobcats were pathetic for taking Morrison over Brandon Roy who was clearly the best player in the draft. Can't believe how scouts missed on him, especially as he manhandled a stacked UConn team in the Sweet 16 that year.
    And Portland Oden over Durant

Thread Information