Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    Oh whatever, we can't all have objective, vanilla as commentators like Troy Aikman.

"Well the Cowboys have to play a little better and Tony Romo has to be more accurate with his passes."

Yeah NO ING .
    dont make fun of Aikman. Hes a cowboy for life.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    BUMP, how much you net with aderall sales? I am thinking of expanding.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh badfish you're my , I just use you as my Cowboyfan whipping boy this season. Mardigan and his dumbass "Tashard Choice > Randy Moss" ass isn't around this year.

sounds good brah. I try not to drink in the middle of the week for now. I'm actually trying to go cold turkey, but it's impossible. I cut coke(And then soda all together), and I cut meat, but I can't stop drinking beer.
    I can't stop drinking 40 ouncers during the week. I used to never drink them, but now every MNF game I give aderall to someone I know who's over 21 if he goes and gets me a 40 ouncer.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Inevitable move of Hernandez to WR is inevitable. Unless they plan on running a lot of double TE.
    tbh 22 formation is what real s run in the NFL.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    40 ouncer

A 40, or 40 ounce, I said.

Inevitable move of Hernandez to WR is inevitable. Unless they plan on running a lot of double TE.
    The majority of their snaps this season have been two TE formations. Hernandez might not be a great blocker but he's still better than Benjamin lazy got Watson.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh today I had a Four Loko for the first time ever. It's basically a Joose clone, meaning it taksetes like hawaiian punch and cat piss, but I killed it and now I've had like 6 shots of Makers mark 46 which is what classy s like me and Don Draper drink.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and not buying beer for yourself.

I've only ever been carded once in my life, and that was for a video game when I was 16. Grow a mustache by 16 and profit.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    tbh today I had a Four Loko for the first time ever. It's basically a Joose clone, meaning it taksetes like hawaiian punch and cat piss, but I killed it and now I've had like 6 shots of Makers mark 46 which is what classy s like me and Don Draper drink.
    if you dont start your day with two 4lokos ur not tryin hard enuff i saiddd

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

I've only ever been carded once in my life, and that was for a video game when I was 16. Grow a mustache by 16 and profit.
    The one positive of bein a in america. you grow a mustache by 13 and never get carded again. I"m in 28 and still get carded every goddamn day.

That'd be a different story if you lived in a college area. Any place that sells alcohol anywhere near UA cards basically anyone without an AARP card.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    BUMP, how much you net with aderall sales? I am thinking of expanding.
    Meant to say DoK.

And my cousin gets carded for beer. He's 18, but can't grow a mustache cause he's half Salvadorean.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Simmons

Moss is gone, GONE !!!!!!

Time to move on

Oh. Well, I sell to most people for $5 a pill (so 25 cents a milligram), and I know a few re ed people who I've jewed into paying $10 a pill. I don't really keep track of profits, but the stuff doesn't cost me anything. I have a prescription and I have a card through my insurance that covers the copay. Idk how you'd get into selling it since it's almost impossible to get the stuff without prescription.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh s i'm goin through a midlife crisis at 28. i keep thinkin that my life is already basically halfway over and , basically because I'd rather be dead that be some 70 year old wearing and adult diaper.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh if I make it to 65 and I"m in a wheelchair or bedridden or ting my pants in an adult diaper, I'll just spend every day praying to 8lb 6oz baby jesus to kill me in my sleep.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Oh. Well, I sell to most people for $5 a pill (so 25 cents a milligram), and I know a few re ed people who I've jewed into paying $10 a pill. I don't really keep track of profits, but the stuff doesn't cost me anything. I have a prescription and I have a card through my insurance that covers the copay. Idk how you'd get into selling it since it's almost impossible to get the stuff without prescription.
    So about how many loyal customers you have?

What I'm doing now is cash. Cops don't care, cause it's a guy selling video games.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    s just rob fenway park like those guys in the ben affleck movie. have a couple patsies along to be killed by Don Draper and then escape with the cash.

tbh s i'm goin through a midlife crisis at 28. i keep thinkin that my life is already basically halfway over and , basically because I'd rather be dead that be some 70 year old wearing and adult diaper.
    Tbh my great uncle is why I actually think there's life left to be lived at age 70. The dude has lost all of his money in the stock market like 3 different times, was saved by the fact the note on his house was lost by the bankso he got bailed out of his mortgage, and he regularly pulls women in their 50s as a broke 75 year old.

So about how many loyal customers you have?
    A lot

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tbh my great uncle is why I actually think there's life left to be lived at age 70. The dude has lost all of his money in the stock market like 3 different times, was saved by the fact the note on his house was lost by the bankso he got bailed out of his mortgage, and he regularly pulls women in their 50s as a broke 75 year old.

hopefully I live to be like that. but tbh I used to work for this medical supply company and after that, I've already promised myself that if I ever live to 65+ and have to be in a wheelchair or wearing an adult diaper, I will just kill myself instead.

Tbh since you're not a San Antonio fat who will have type 2 diabetes by age 50, you'll still be able to walk at age 65.

lol now they're are rumors of them going after Steve Smith. If they traded Moss for being a cancer it would be beyond re ed to replace him with Smith.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

hopefully I live to be like that. but tbh I used to work for this medical supply company and after that, I've already promised myself that if I ever live to 65+ and have to be in a wheelchair or wearing an adult diaper, I will just kill myself instead.
    tbh my go-to suicide method would be like taking 50 xanax. everyone would rather die in their sleep so thats what i'd do.

Thread Information