Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ....after giving it some thought...and knowing that this is a troll job...

I still have to say-to stop in around with this idea, this is how accidents happen.

Use your head and quit this little game.
    but he is

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I say try it with a machine gun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow, for $200? That's how much your life is worth to you?

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow, I just now realized why I am getting some responses like this.

I didn't say where the gun would be pointed. It would be pointed at my left arm, not my head lmao. I'm not re ed to risk that what the

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I didn't say where the gun would be pointed. It would be pointed at my left arm, not my head lmao. I'm not re ed to risk that what the
    Then that's not Russian Roulette, that's making a video for Break.com.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I am trying to decide which thread is more disturbing….The Russian roulette thread or the Baby Seals getting clubbed thread…

Gutter…Just in case you are serious…I am sure that you have friends & family who will pay you a lot more than 200 dollars to PASS on this stupid dare…

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

You might as well call that French Roulette then.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gutter…Just in case you are serious…I am sure that you have friends & family who will pay you a lot more than 200 dollars to PASS on this stupid dare…
    You sure about that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah in the arm...sure why not...make sure to aim for fat...and not the carotid artery...

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How much would getting shot hurt? Assuming it doesn't hit bone or w/e, would it be all that painful?

SW: Hot As Hell
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off, most revolvers have 6 shots. So that is a 1 in 6 chance that you will die. Just by seeing that you do not know how many bullets a typical revolver has should make you never follow through with this. Make sure you never play the game with a semi auto pistol, as in, one that fires with every pull of the trigger. I know it sounds dumb, but I have read stories that people have done exactly that.

If you need the money, but want to win a Darwin award without it costing you your life, let your friend kick you in the nuts for the $200.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How much would getting shot hurt? Assuming it doesn't hit bone or w/e, would it be all that painful?

Last time I shot myself, it didnt hurt at all. You are good, go for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Take the money and point the gun to your . You wont die but you'd wish you'd just die if you get the bullet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You might as well call that French Roulette then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Make sure you never play the game with a semi auto pistol, as in, one that fires with every pull of the trigger. I know it sounds dumb, but I have read stories that people have done exactly that.
    OMG, for real? ing morons... at least they can't reproduce anymore.

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Make sure you never play the game with a semi auto pistol, as in, one that fires with every pull of the trigger.
    What is the difference? Won't a revolver fire once with one pull of the trigger?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The Nagant M1895 revolver has a 7 shot cylinder, the Webley-Fosbery Revolver has an 8-shot cylinder in .38 caliber, and the LeMat Revolver has a 9 shot cylinder... Several models of .22 rim fire caliber revolvers have cylinders holding 9 or 10 rounds... Smith & Wesson makes .357 revolvers with 8 cylinders…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What is the difference? Won't a revolver fire once with one pull of the trigger?
    LMAO...............dude, seriously? A semi auto pistol has a magazine with a spring in it. So you load a bullet, you pull the trigger and you WILL get a round to the dome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Also…Just in case someone is taking this thread seriously….You don’t need a real bullet in the chamber or cylinder to cause brain injury…The concussion from a blank round will make you just as dead as a live round….See Jon Erik Hexum…

On October 12, 1984, between filming scenes on the set of Cover Up, Hexum was critically wounded after he placed a .44 Magnum prop gun loaded with blanks to his temple and pulled the trigger... The accident happened during the filming of a scene where Hexum’s character (Mac Harper) was supposed to unload a handgun and replace the bullets with blanks—as the script required... The shooting was, however, delayed due to a technical difficulty and Hexum fell asleep on the set... Hexum awoke approximately fifteen minutes later and, realizing the scene was still not ready to be shot, began playing with the gun. Police later reported that Hexum had been playing Russian roulette, having loaded three empty cartridges and two blanks into the cylinder... He eventually placed the gun to his head and, after saying, "Let's see if I've got one for me!" pulled the trigger..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Darwin's theory of natural selection is at its finest here in the first post of this thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BTW, the revolver cylinder rotates clockwise (looking at it from the back). The next bullet to fire when you pull the trigger is not the one behind the barrel but the first slot counterclockwise from the barrel. You can look at the gun from the front and side and see if the next click will fire. Plenty of time to chicken out. If you don't, make sure your buddy posts it on youtube and sends us the link.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, and after you shoot yourself? If you go to the hospital they are required by law to call the cops on all gunshot wounds. THAT should be an interesting conversation.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    $200 to blow off a piece of your arm? You'd probably better blow off more parts to raise enough cash to get your arm fixed.

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously ... provided you survive, are you planning on chipping in that $200 to your parents to pay your deductible? Assuming that you have health insurance, of course.

Damn.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Don't bother with the arm. Go for the head.

You'll look like even more of a badass, and you'll take care of that college application essay problem. Two birds with one bullet.

Thread Information