Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's so ed up on so many levels. Very, very sad for that baby.

And you're completely right that our world isn't a fair place. But, as Americans we should come together and change our criminal laws in hopes of at least making our country a fair place. What I am getting at is I'm all for very harsh consequences for people like this... rapists, child molesters, murderers in general. Our costs for running and supporting life for people of such low quality are unnecessarily high. So why not give them automatic death penalty, and I don't mean put them to sleep. Give 'em , to at least make the situation a little bit more fair. Torture them to death, give them a brutal death experience, just as they did to someone else.

Even with stricter penalties, I acknowledge the victim, especially in this case the baby, still suffers more for being innocently murdered and missing out on life, but it's better than 20 years in jail, or putting them to sleep. And this kind of system would at least discourage people from being sick ass heads, at a lower cost.
    IT IS ED UP IT IS ILLEGAL TO KILL THE 3 MONTH OLD BUT IT IS LEGAL TO KILL THE BABY IN THE MOTHER

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IT IS ED UP IT IS ILLEGAL TO KILL THE 3 MONTH OLD BUT IT IS LEGAL TO KILL THE BABY IN THE MOTHER
    Ducks, are you the lady that sits outside the abortion clinic off of Bab and Fredricksburg every day?

Big difference between a 3yr old baby and a 2-3 month old fetus....

Do you eat eggs? Caviar?

what if you had a daughter and she was raped and got pregnant by the rapist? would you force her to have that child?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i would cut her s off
    :lmfao

funniest ducks quote ever

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    American culture

Breeding great future members of society
    This story could've happen anywhere in the world, don't blame it on "American culture".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    eh

never played any of those dumb facebook games but basically...

most of the people who play farmville and , they are just the "newbie" generation that finally went online and started using computers during the mid 2000's. they are new to video games and , so this garbage addicts them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    eh

never played any of those dumb facebook games but basically...

most of the people who play farmville and , they are just the "newbie" generation that finally went online and started using computers during the mid 2000's. they are new to video games and , so this garbage addicts them.
    You'd be surprised.....I know a lot of middle aged people that play FarmVille, Mafia Wars and all that other .

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    The world would be a better place if they just killed these types of ing people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The world would be a better place if they just killed these types of ing people.
    Until "the world" decides you're one of "these types."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm all about reciprocation, give them an inhumane death to return the favor.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Do you eat eggs? Caviar?
    dumbest analogy ever

Thread Information