Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Eat Tacos.Lift Stones. Dinamita's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Punch stats

Pacman: 176 of 578 punches - 30%

JMM: 132 of 437 punches - 32%
    Please don't tell me you score fights based on compubox?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sons, we all knew once a close fight like that goes to the cards Pac would win. No way the superfight will get derailed by a JMM split decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The triangle theory doesn't work at all guys. Marquez knows Pac, he's fought him already, he's been hungry for this fight for 3 years, even longer than that he's been waiting to avenge his loss, he probably thought about those fights sooo many times especially because he felt he was robbed. You can't say that Mayweather would beat him without the fight ever happening, we won't know who's better until they fight each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Punch stats

Pacman: 176 of 578 punches - 30%

JMM: 132 of 437 punches - 32%

That's a load of BS, Marquez landed even more shots than Pac. If Pac landed that many shots Marquez would've been KO'd or at least dropped and the fight would've been a clear W for Pac.

I don't even know how those stats are ac ulated, in order to get the REAL stats you'd have to watch the fight in slow motion. It's almost impossible to score it from ringside as well, not only are these guys throwing blindingly fast punches but the ropes as well as the ref get in the way quite a bit, you also can't see when punches land on the elbows or shoulders of each fighter.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don't tell me you score fights based on compubox?

I thought JMM won the fight.. but i can see how Pac got the decision. No doubt there was some bias though lol 116-112.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah the 116-112 really is something else. Was Harold Lederman an actual judge? Dude's been sucking off Pacman for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I cant believe how many people are on Manny's nuts, in & out of the boxin world... PATHETIC!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The counter-punching of Marquez really frustrated Pac for big parts of the fight. I don't know how anyone can say he would steamroll Mayweather, if anything I'd lean towards PBF style after seeing this fight.
    Come on, man. I know style makes fights and JMM is a tough matchup for Pacman. But there is no way in Pac can beat PBF. Manny is a great FIGHTER. Floyd is one of the all time BOXERS who can also fight.

IF the fight ever comes to fruition and if I could great odds or a sucker Im betting the house on money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pac lost this fight, period.
    Come on, man. I know style makes fights and JMM is a tough matchup for Pacman. But there is no way in Pac can beat PBF. Manny is a great FIGHTER. Floyd is one of the all time BOXERS who can also fight.

IF the fight ever comes to fruition and if I could great odds or a sucker Im betting the house on money.
    Floyd would destroy him, I have no doubt in my mind now! NONE.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

That's why I said I'd lean towards PBF if they ever fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ridiculous, I really don't see how anyone saw Pacman winning this... I just don't see it.

I'm Mexican, and I had Pacman winning this fight before it started, as the fight went on it was clear who was the better boxer... Marquez got robbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the fight we all want just has to happen.

Manny looked chumpish tonight. Never seen anyone fight him like that before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacquiao has had difficulty in three fights with Marquez’s counter-punching style

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Round 12

On my scorecard if Marquez can make it to the end of this round then he’s got the victory he so desired. Incredibly, Marquez is the one on the offense, with Pacquiao unable to put together the offense and blast out Marquez as he needs to. Marquez is fighting tidy, not offering Pacquiao any opportunities for the crunching knockout blow he needs. With 30 seconds left they break to put Pacquiao's mouthguard back in. Right to the end Marquez is the one landing first.

Superb performance. Incredible. An absolute clinic from Marquez on my scorecard. I have it 118-110 to Marquez. Even Pacquiao’s training partner Amir Khan has Marquez as the victor.

The judges have it 114-114 and 115-113, 116-112 to the winner and still world champion Manny Pacquiao.

Completely disagree with that decision. I am aware there were a lot of close rounds and so my 118-110 may have been lopsided, but Marquez put on an absolute clinic tonight. The Vegas fans let Pacquiao know what they think about the decision, booing Pacquiao and chanting Marquez. A disgusting call.

Manny Pacquiao defeats Juan Manuel Marquez via majority decision 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112 to retain his WBO welterweight le
    Don't know about that 118-110 but still even Pacs butt buddy A-mere Khan had marquez winning

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...y-round-111211

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pacquiao majority decision against Marquez - we believe it was a bad decision and are refunding all head to head bets on Marquez

http://twitter.com/#!/sportingbetoz/...00223656493056

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pac lost this fight, period.

Floyd would destroy him, I have no doubt in my mind now! NONE.
    Now Im a PBF fan, but floyd would not DESTROY him (i don't think) ...but he would embarass him. Floyd is a MUCH better counter puncher than JMM ...

ONLY chance that Pac would have if floyd traded power punches with him which would NEVER happen. Pac will chase money, and PBF will pick him off with counters and frustrate him by making him miss.

and Manny is great i like him ... But Cant stand Arum or roach. Im all for bravado and backing your fighter. but the disrespect they show floyd, especially Arum i hope Floyd beats Pac ...and then goes off on them the way he did Larry Merchant.Anyone see the Piers Morgan interview they did pre-fight on CNN?

Pac was cool and humble those two ass clowns make it sound like Floyd would have no shot against Pac. they were respectful to JMM but I think they were trying to sell fight. No way they thought JMM would have pushed Pac at this point of his career ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And all props to JMM at 38 to win or even draw with a top 5 fighter in the world is impressive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone needs to make a part 2:

Got lots of new material.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing load of bull . Marquez had the fight of his life and landed way better shots all night. This is one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. When they showed Manny after the announcement he ing knew he lost it. What a disgrace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marquez looked amazing tonight. How could anyone think Manny won that fight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was like watching game 6 of the Finals and they hand LeBron the trophy at the end.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing load of bull . Marquez had the fight of his life and landed way better shots all night. This is one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. When they showed Manny after the announcement he ing knew he lost it. What a disgrace.
    +1

Marquez had the game plan - keep moving left so Pac couldn't get him with his left and use his left uppercut & roundhouse to keep tagging him. He landed more and cleaner punches and won the fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Marquez pitched a shut out. Manny knew it's Roach knew it. And all the honest fans know it.
    Roach even said it in the corner before the 10th(?) round.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy theories are generally a load of , but Arum needed the Pacquiao win or the Mayweather fight would be dead. Boxing is so corrupt.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol at people using "Robbed" so loosely. A majority of the rounds could have gone either way, so stop with the robbery bull .

Thread Information