Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there's nothing racial about language. Anyone can say the words.
    Sounds like the arguments made by the "English-as-the-official-language-of- the-U.S." crowd when they were accused of having racial motivations. And given jack's level of ignorance, I bet he's part of the same crowd that offered that same race-nuetral justification.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually don't mind the official language idea all that much, but I can see why it's a contentious issue.

It's hard to believe this offer is meant to exclude anyone though, especially one that only requires two words that probably don't even need to be pronounced correctly.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sounds like the arguments made by the "English-as-the-official-language-of- the-U.S." crowd when they were accused of having racial motivations. And given jack's level of ignorance, I bet he's part of the same crowd that offered that same race-nuetral justification.
    Actually it doesn't sound like that at all. Also, I am not involved with any crowd that is racially motivated nor am I a racist.

My brother chump and I agree yet again. I am not against the official Language idea either. God bless

Troll
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do this small gesture and you will receive dinner this evening. One large free pizza. They say they are not political, racist or being controversy. They are promoting their company towards all people of the USA. They are promoting manners. I'm going to take their word for it even though they pulled this same sort of promotional thing when they had customers pay with pesos a few years back. Personally I will not be a part of the promo for a number of reasons. God bless

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/r...s-is-today.ece
    In Boston, they have all sorts of promotions for Ireland / Gaelic with the huge Irish descent population there. Would you care for those?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    In Boston, they have all sorts of promotions for Ireland / Gaelic with the huge Irish descent population there. Would you care for those?
    I don't know. Maybe as much as I did for ths one I'd say. I wonder how many pizzas they gave away last night. I can't imagine anyone went out of their way and/or they got too many new customers for a free 5 dollar pizza. Im also wondering if anyone that read this thread went and got one. God bless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Jackhole is against companies being "free market" to pursue customers.

Does Jackhole prefer a law preventing companies from using anything but Ingles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Maybe as much as I did for ths one I'd say. I wonder how many pizzas they gave away last night. I can't imagine anyone went out of their way and/or they got too many new customers for a free 5 dollar pizza. Im also wondering if anyone that read this thread went and got one. God bless
    I did not. I was going to, but decided against the likely line. Like I said, I have tried them before and the pizza isn't great. I am sure that they got a lot of new customers. People like cheap pizza.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So Jackhole is against companies being "free market" to pursue customers.

Does Jackhole prefer a law preventing companies from using anything but Ingles?
    You're silly. Of course not on comment and no to your silly question.

I would like you to spend less time here. Get away from the political scene for a bit, spurstalk. I have concerns that you are wasting your life away in here with your silliness. God bless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU started the thread about NON-Engrish, and I'M the silly one? GFY

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well yes, yes you are. Starting a thread about a pizza restaurant promotional does not equal jackhole doesn't believe in free market. Not even remotely does that say that.

My advice to you is sound. Go for a jog, volunteer your time to people less fortunate, join a sports team, read a Stephanie Plum book, take a girl out, enjoy some more of Gods creation and take a break from buttons. God bless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a thread about pizza, it's a thread about non-English.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    not a thread about pizza, it's a thread about non-English.
    I'm not going to give up on you! I'm going to workout. God bless

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wondering what was up because when I passed it yesterday, the line wrapped around the block. I only saw about one bum in line too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Maybe as much as I did for ths one I'd say. I wonder how many pizzas they gave away last night. I can't imagine anyone went out of their way and/or they got too many new customers for a free 5 dollar pizza.

lol "I wonder"

lol "can't imagine"

lol no new customers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol be@ners getting all excited "yeah, free pizzas!!!" and spending all their pesos there not realizing they just played right into the white owners hand
    Founder Antonio Swad is of Lebanese and Italian descent. He started catering to Hispanics after they proved to make up the majority of his customers at his first store. Pretty cool business story. Also started Wing Stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only latinos are capable of saying "Por Favor"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only latinos are capable of saying "Por Favor"
    No, but they are the only ones who mean it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lol "I wonder"

lol "can't imagine"

lol no new customers
    Thanks for posting, brother. Which one is you? God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting, brother. Which one is you? God bless
    That's Dallas. I don't live in Dallas.

You were utterly owned and are going to .

Ron bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this pizza really suck?

I never tried it. Heard their large pizza regular price is five dollars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't if you're not Mexican!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's Dallas. I don't live in Dallas.

You were utterly owned and are going to .

Ron bless.
    That's a odd response. I have high hopes for you, brother. We need to work on that anger and you need to learn how to accept a compliment/thank you. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a odd response. I have high hopes for you, brother. We need to work on that anger and you need to learn how to accept a compliment/thank you. God bless
    It's not an odd response. I don't live in Dallas. You were owned and are going to . I have no hope for you. You have been consumed by your own anger and lies and couldn't tell the truth anymore even if you wanted to.

Ron have mercy on your condemned soul.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's not an odd response. I don't live in Dallas. You were owned and are going to . I have no hope for you. You have been consumed by your own anger and lies and couldn't tell the truth anymore even if you wanted to.

Ron have mercy on your condemned soul.
    Let it all out, brother. Try getting to sleep before 12 and sleeping a solid 8 hour per night. You will gain some much needed positive energy. Awkward sleeping habits cause anger and you clearly get agitated easily. When you dont get proper sleep and you clearly dont, you strike out against people who care for you and want the best for you. Be open minded, por favor. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it all out, brother. Try getting to sleep before 12 and sleeping a solid 8 hour per night. You will gain some much needed positive energy. Awkward sleeping habits cause anger and you clearly get agitated easily. When you dont get proper sleep and you clearly dont, you strike out against people who care for you and want the best for you. Be open minded, por favor. God bless
    I get plenty of sleep and am not angry. Just stating the facts. Accept your inevitable fate like a man and quit trying to take me to with you.

Ron bless.

Thread Information