Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Spurs should keep Denmon at the SG slot. Making the roster will be tough enough for him that you don't need to add making it while playing a whole new position. It's too much to ask.
    But if Denmon shows that he can play both guard positions, that increases his chance of making the team. I'm betting, because of his size, that his college coach and agent told him he probably will have show some pg ability.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I think Spurs should keep Denmon at the SG slot. Making the roster will be tough enough for him that you don't need to add making it while playing a whole new position. It's too much to ask.
    SL is the time to try like Denmon running the point. No one is really trying to make the roster. Guys are trying to get a training camp invite, which Denmon should already have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Griffin to play Summer League with Atlanta - http://blogs.fayobserver.com/garbage...-Hawks--summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why people want to look at Joesph more? This seemed like a pick that RC knew the kid personally and he had some talent, but it's fairly clear to me he is not any where close to an NBA level player.

I know he's young and incredibly new and that it was always supposed to be a 2-3 year type pick (from a developmental standpoint), but sometimes IMO you just know. To me, CJ falls into that category.
    Agree with DPG.

CJ isn't NBA level material... well at least on this team he isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SL is the time to try like Denmon running the point. No one is really trying to make the roster. Guys are trying to get a training camp invite, which Denmon should already have.
    Yeah, that's a perfect scenario for Denmon. Given the need for a reliable backup pg, Pop and co should at the very least entertain the idea to see how Denmon does at the point.

Thread Information