Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You do know I'm white, right?
    Fat ol white that can't out predict a throwing monkey, right?

blinding ignoring the fact most of RG3's passes are dumpoffs, screens, and rollouts....very similiar to Russell Wilson.

elite accuracy
    Cuck 16 interceptions even with Reggie Wayne.
    elite accuracy
    pick six machine

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All three of them are playing better as rookies than most the legends did. All of them are going to be great QB's. We do have to concern ourselves with RGIII's durability, cat takes some hits.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I guess Brady sucks too because he throws a lot of quick passes, slants, screens, and short crossing routes as well

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Cuck 16 interceptions even with Reggie Wayne.
    elite accuracy
    pick six machine
    Dont forget the 5 lost fumbles

21 turnovers in 12 games. Not hating, just facts...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dont forget the 5 lost fumbles

21 turnovers in 12 games. Not hating, just facts...
    All while being 8-4, leading his team to a better record than both spook qbs. Not hating, just facts...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I guess Brady sucks too because he throws a lot of quick passes, slants, screens, and short crossing routes as well
    derived what I said into he sucks
    comparing RG3 to Tom Brady

strong comprehension

All while being 8-4, leading his team to a better record than both spook qbs. Not hating, just facts...
    Season not even over
    Desperate for Luck to finish with the better record
    Cuck

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    great screen name

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Playing Jags twice, Tenn and Cleveland will do that. Buffalo!

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yea lets ignore the 3 games RG3 was up in the 4 th quarter only for the 31st ranked pass d to give it up

Indy also has the 3rd easiest schedule against the league with a combined record of below .500 crofl

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yea lets ignore the 3 games RG3 was up in the 4 th quarter only for the 31st ranked pass d to give it up

Indy also has the 3rd easiest schedule in the league with a combined record of below .500 crofl

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Facts don't change reality. Luck has a better record despite both Wilson and Bob having stud rbs.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I don't play pretend, if others are going to run down black athletes here I'm going to throw some reality at them. I'm not about to put up with ignorance. Blacks are simply faster, quicker, more agile and elusive. We see tall fast black guys, big powerful fast black guys, we don't see that in any other race in abundance like we do the black race, that is reality and that is a fact.
    So you're a white guy who wishes he was black like countless socially awkward white high school boys wish they were Japanese so they could live in a society where raping girls on the subway isn't just okay, but is socially acceptable and it's really more the woman's fault for not honoring her family enough.

I don't know where you're trying to go with this thread if it's not in the direction of you being a total and absolute white man hating racist.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

Indy also has the 3rd easiest schedule against the league with a combined record of below .500 crofl
    Luck has such a great defense, it's clearly why they're making the playoffs

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    It's also hilarious Lincoln turns a blind eye to the Redskins defense being the main reason they won last night

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you're a white guy who wishes he was black like countless socially awkward white high school boys wish they were Japanese so they could live in a society where raping girls on the subway isn't just okay, but is socially acceptable and it's really more the woman's fault for not honoring her family enough.

I don't know where you're trying to go with this thread if it's not in the direction of you being a total and absolute white man hating racist.
    Didn't I mention that I'm an historian? I deal in reality and facts. I don't play bull games. I know the history, I know what has and is really going on. I'm not going to bull about anything. I'm simply telling you how it really is, if you can't handle the truth that's on you not me.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Lol theyve showed up the past 3 weeks which is why they've won 3 straight

How can u not give credit to RG3 when it's the defenses fault they have up those 3 games (4 if you want to include bengals). Those wins against the bills, dolphins, ans, jags, and browns are sure impressive tho.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Let's be honest, lol if luck couldn't make the playoffs with the 3rd easiest schedule in the league

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Lol theyve showed up the past 3 weeks which is why they've won 3 straight
    lol giving the defense props when called out about it

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    AFC South wins not including Indy - 17

NFC East wins not including Wash - 16

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    take a look at the defense pre bye week vs post bye week. They're still giving up yards and on pace to give up the most passing yards in NFL history but they've had timely turnovers and played bend but don't break. A weak secondary that's given up 3 games combines with a tough schedule has Washington at 6-6. If only they could feast on the bills,browns, ans 2x, jags 2x, lions etc

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Not really sure why you keep regurgitating the teams Indy plays when it's clear they play in a better division as stated in my earlier post.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Indys division being better than the NFC east

Now you're just trolling

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    More teams with winning records and more wins in total overall.

Thread Information