Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    And the year before that Chiefs 28 Raiders 0 in Oakland

I think the Chiefs are on the up swing with the Raiders in need of a QB.
    oh, I don't think the Raiders > Chiefs this season. i'm just saying I don't buy the chiefs as a playoff team. but that 28-0 game was the game Kyle Bller started and Carson Palmer came in and played the 2nd half 3 days after being signed off the couch. I think we had something like 5 or 6 picks that game. We did beat them in OT later that season

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    jags gonna tap that ass

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    avante, i picked jamaal charles as my RB in one of my fantasy leagues. i'm expecting him to have a good year on the ground, hopefully he stays healthy.
    Would you believe no RB in the history of the league averaged more per carry at this stage of their career, cat has a ...5.8. That is amazing. But...he doesn't score all that much.

I look for him to have one of those 1500 yard seasons, the Chiefs are not going to be a stud passing team. They don't have the personel. Charles will play a bigger role in their offense than most backs will in theirs.

He is the fastest back in the league, a legit 10.18 sprinter while at TEXAS.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    3-0...!!!!!!!

I did expect them to lose this one...short week...and on the road.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-19-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    4-0

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    OP is a rapistPERIOD

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i want to see them play a contender before i'm sold, but so far so good. they're winning all the games they're supposed to win.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i want to see them play a contender before i'm sold, but so far so good. they're winning all the games they're supposed to win.
    This is just about being the most improved. They have already doubled last seasons wins, so I think it's safe to say they are the most improved.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    5-0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    smoke and mirrors. 5-0 start is probably good enough to squeak them into the playoffs, but this team is not legit

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    smoke and mirrors. 5-0 start is probably good enough to squeak them into the playoffs, but this team is not legit
    Nobody is talking about anything other than....are they the most improved team.....yes they are, you disagree?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Nobody is talking about anything other than....are they the most improved team.....yes they are, you disagree?
    the saints

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Come on man, that was a totally unique situation there. In 2011 the Saints went 14-4, the Chiefs 7-9.

And as of right now it would still be the Chiefs, the Saints will not double their seven wins from last season while the Chiefs have already doubled their two wins.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Chiefs are very improved. Their offense is below average, but they don't make many mistakes (which is an improvement from last season) and they have an elite defense. However, they haven't played much of a schedule yet. A home win against Dallas is their best win. They beat the ans without Locker.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs are very improved. Their offense is below average, but they don't make many mistakes (which is an improvement from last season) and they have an elite defense. However, they haven't played much of a schedule yet. A home win against Dallas is their best win. They beat the ans without Locker.
    Still at this point of the 2012 season they were 1-4 with just a win vs....Saints. Then would lose the next...8.

They have a very legit shot at going....10-6.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Still at this point of the 2012 season they were 1-4 with just a win vs....Saints. Then would lose the next...8.

Yeah, overall their record is much better. The Saints were 7-9 last season. The Saints defense has made a complete 180. That's the biggest reason they're 5-0. Their offense has only scored 30 twice which is not the norm and they have no running game but Brees is being efficient. The offense overall is down from last season other than turnovers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

what were the saints at this point last season?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    what were the saints at this point last season?
    1-4 also. But would go 5-1 in the next 6 not 0-6.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    9-0

I really did think this was the week they lost a game....nope! Just an odds thing.

So being realistic...

At Denver...loss
    SD...win
    Denver..win???
    At Washington....could go either way
    AT Oakland....win...but the Raiders have always played them tough in Oakland
    Indy...another..?
    At SD..no sure thing.

How's bout 11-5 with a 12-4 not being a shocker.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    KC will hit reality in 2 weeks from the Mile High City. Their fluky bs wins will start to decrease after the bye. It will begin 2 weeks from today on Sunday Night when Denver handles them fairly easily. They will lose 4-5 out of their final 7 and then get raped on the road in the Wild Card.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    KC will hit reality in 2 weeks from the Mile High City. Their fluky bs wins will start to decrease after the bye. It will begin 2 weeks from today on Sunday Night when Denver handles them fairly easily. They will lose 4-5 out of their final 7 and then get raped on the road in the Wild Card.
    So how many points will Denver win by, remember...easily.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    So how many points will Denver win by, remember...easily.
    Tbh, I expect Denver to win by 2-3 touchdowns. I expect Alex Smith and that regressing O to be limited. The KC D will wear down as the game goes on. The rematch in KC will be much more compe ive given Denver's historic struggles at Arrowhead, tbh.

Thread Information