Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How come I never make the top posters?
    Because you're not good enough, sn.... step your game up, tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously. you have to come up with hilarious nicknames like Desean "overrated" Jackson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    당신과 자고

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL @ "Cult following" the has like 4 guys that like him

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    seriously. you have to come up with hilarious nicknames like Desean "overrated" Jackson
    Or Aaron "Louis Murphy" Dobson, for that matter

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Besteva reduced to posting in his native language, I see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Aaron "Louis Murphy" Dobson, for that matter
    never assigned that nickname . i just said i see similarities, i went overboard saying they'll follow the same career path, and Mono still cries over it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Besteva reduced to posting in his native language, I see
    Losing in a troll fight against N0 Lyfe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another meltdown over a list? smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys, haven't been able to post or read much the past few weeks, but I'll drop the POTM regardless, tbh..can't leave the fiends itching, tbh..

POTM
    1. DPG..the boy DPG is arguably the greatest poster of all-time, and he showed why in March, tbh..the reform thread reaching 20 pages, dropping bombs, etc..

2. Thunderup..BIG DOG is back, tbh..prior to his banishment, he showed us flashes of legendary posting and a promising future, only to have his career derailed by that obese pedophile Avante..thankfully, the #FreeBigDog movement succeeded and he has returned to run the forum, tbh..

3. Irishock..another great prospect, he was making a name for himself until he was unjustly banned, tbh..his final thread was legendary, though, he went out on top of his game, which is rare in our profession..

4. rogues..not the pussy Rogue, but rather my man rogues, tbh..a vastly superior poster to the former, this has been dropping bombs..I like his posting style, too..

5. Rsxpimp..He has become very consistent and a regular top-tier poster, tbh..he's on that list of underrated top-tier s with posters like resistanze and Mugen..

HM: CN, PopOwnsJackson, poeticism, King Emmanuel

tiest Posters of the Month
    1. Gummi Clutch..awful poster, tbh..his is corny, his takes are poor, just an overall Haagan Daas, vanilla flavoured pussy , tbh..

2. Kobe4life..honestly one of the worst trolls in ST history, tbh..not funny in any capacity, yet continues to try hard..I don't understand why the man running this troll hasn't quit or created a new gimmick, tbh..

3. Thread/Culburn..we used to be cool, but I've grown tired of his , tbh..the Pedophile Parrot needs to die already, literally..

4. Hemisfair Arena..another ty poster that continues to keep Kobe Bryant relevant on ST..poor takes, etc..

5. Koon Bob Love..a fixture on these lists, tbh, no explanation required..

HM: SpursFan + a number( there are like 10 "SpursFan" + number usernames at the moment, and 2 of them in particular are really ty, tbh), No Lyfe Meow
    Tbh you can't deal with SpursFan plus a number because you're a heat fan. That is well do ented .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You won't ever get on the list. got.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    4. rogues..not the pussy Rogue, but rather my man rogues, tbh..a vastly superior poster to the former, this has been dropping bombs..I like his posting style, too..
    2. Kobe4life..honestly one of the worst trolls in ST history, tbh..not funny in any capacity, yet continues to try hard..I don't understand why the man running this troll hasn't quit or created a new gimmick, tbh..
    nominating the same poster in two opposite categories

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth be told its risky enough just to guess that you actually pursued one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth be told its risky enough just to guess that you actually pursued one
    I don't think "home schooling with blocks and magnet alphabet letters when mom was sober before she OD'd on meth" cons utes "pursued"

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey why do you always seem to care so much about best poster/worst poster list? i always see you mouthing off every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey why do you always seem to care so much about best poster/worst poster list? i always see you mouthing off every time
    i have a good time stirring the pot once in a while. these thread usually provide a good opportunity

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It truly is an honor to be on the opposite side of things when you put this sucking into perspective. Nauseating tbh. You should be ashamed of yourself you self loathing canadian got.

You actually managed to :

a.) Put a lame mother er that has posted for 2 days out of the month and refers to himself as "big dog". I can't tell who has whose further up the ass

b.) A ing pedophile (avi pic said it all tbh...) that posted a pic of Kori's daughter saying "Would you hit?" <------You completely endorse this apparently making you a pedophile lover ( I can't even post an emoti. because of how disgusting this is)...

c.) Referred to me as a "vanilla" ...who the uses that term? Back here in civilized territory, not Canada apparently, you use those type of terms when you are begging for a prison ass pounding.

I will come out and say this. I used to think you were a good poster despite all the I said, but you sound like one sad mother er. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just the culmination of the posters of a month, but your life for a month.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    It's rinse and repeat for the try-hard pawn. He tries so hard to get the attention of the Elite with ty vanilla posts and he digs himself a hole every time -- forcing him to follow posters and extend already catastrophic meltdowns to other threads.

it's gotten so sad, really. BD feels embarrassed to quote him and that can't be said for many posters on the site.

English get better yes POPownsJackson's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I is get honorable mention don't know why is this but thanks

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^ someone seems extra salty on an early Thursday morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aw shyeeeet

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    It truly is an honor to be on the opposite side of things when you put this sucking into perspective. Nauseating tbh. You should be ashamed of yourself you self loathing canadian got.

You actually managed to :

a.) Put a lame mother er that has posted for 2 days out of the month and refers to himself as "big dog". I can't tell who has whose further up the ass

b.) A ing pedophile (avi pic said it all tbh...) that posted a pic of Kori's daughter saying "Would you hit?" <------You completely endorse this apparently making you a pedophile lover ( I can't even post an emoti. because of how disgusting this is)...

c.) Referred to me as a "vanilla" ...who the uses that term? Back here in civilized territory, not Canada apparently, you use those type of terms when you are begging for a prison ass pounding.

I will come out and say this. I used to think you were a good poster despite all the I said, but you sound like one sad mother er. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't just the culmination of the posters of a month, but your life for a month.
    let it all out, got

Thread Information