My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider owning BD and BD's , tbh..

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    This is so true. IMO, just put those useless gots on ignore and enjoy discussing basketball with people that are here to actually discuss it and not talk out of their ass just to stroke their e-penis, tbh..
    Acid-taker appearing on his main and forgetting to log into Kawhi
    be bitter about the EC per par
    spurraider owning BD and BD's , tbh..
    Frizzell

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acid-taker appearing on his main and forgetting to log into Kawhi
    be bitter about the EC per par

Frizzell
    Where did that acid-taker thing come from? And who the is Kawhi? What's up with BD accusing me of I have nothing to do with? Is he that obsessed with me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One would think somebody "elite" could do better than a smiley face and a fake name as a response

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Where did that acid-taker thing come from? And who the is Kawhi? What's up with BD accusing me of I have nothing to do with?
    Riiiiiight..you're a confirmed addict of acid, tbh..on top of that you're also a pothead..basically a piece of ..
    One would think somebody "elite" could do better than a smiley face and a fake name as a response
    Frizzell is his last name you dumb ..do your research before coming at BD with weak ass ..

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riiiiiight..you're a confirmed addict of acid, tbh..on top of that you're also a pothead..basically a piece of ..

Frizzell is his last name you dumb ..do your research before coming at BD with weak ass ..
    I smoke weed every now and then, never tried acid.

If I may ask, BD, where did this acid-taker come from? I was away from ST for about a month and came back, saw purednuht and Harlem were gone and some ty Heat/OKC frontrunner talk about me...explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will leave to join the Wizards, his hometown, to have probably the best backcourt in the whole NBA with Wall, Beal, and Durant.

The Thunder will always be the early 2000 Kings, always close, but never quite there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant will leave to join the Wizards, his hometown, to have probably the best backcourt in the whole NBA with Wall, Beal, and Durant.

The Thunder will always be the early 2000 Kings, always close, but never quite there.
    That Wizards team would kill. I think Westbrook will bolt first though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 years of bad luck injury wise isnt really failure. The Thunder are the future of the WC once the spurs drop off. In 3 years, maybe less the thunder will most likely be wiping the floor with the post pop/duncan/manu silver and black. Even if they dont win any les they will be at or near the top of the conference for a long time to come.
    Durant's gone in 2016, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Durant doesn't have the guts to leave a franchise that embraced him from day one. If anything, I think it's Westbrook that bolts.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Durant doesn't have the guts to leave a franchise that embraced him from day one. If anything, I think it's Westbrook that bolts.
    Durant has such a beta mentality that he thinks he'd be disloyal for leaving OKC.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Durant has such a beta mentality that he thinks he'd be disloyal for leaving OKC.
    Correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you guys teach your psychology courses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious.. I ing love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Heat. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..

Thread Information