Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There you go back to the skin color. You just chase your tail little fella.

So where are all the black FG kickers in the current NFL? I have asked you this question at least 5 times and you have NEVER answered it.
    My God, is this little for real?

Dude, do I have to say negro, for you to get it? Are we really white, of course not, but that sure beats caucasian doesn't it? You really think I'm talking skin color here?

Dude, answer my question, where are those big or tall, fast, quick white athletes, well? How come we only find that in the "negro" athlete, well?

Answer the question little guy, ok?

Where is that white Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Marcus Dupree, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Eric erson, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Tommie Smith, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt....well?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My God, is this little for real?

Dude, do I have to say negro, for you to get it? Are we really white, of course not, but that sure beats caucasian doesn't it? You really think I'm talking skin color here?

Dude, answer my question, where are those big or tall, fast, quick white athletes, well? How come we only find that in the "negro" athlete, well?

Answer the question little guy, ok?

Where is that white Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Marcus Dupree, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Eric erson, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Tommie Smith, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt....well?
    Your question is incredibly obvious. Too obvious. A little history concerning the distribution of very large people in tribes in West Africa is a small clue. The Congo contained(s) very small people. East and Noth Africa highly varied but definitely not big people.

Now enough with the incredibly obvious. Where are the black FG kickers in the current NFL?

Your question is incredibly obvious. Too obvious. A little history concerning the distribution of very large people in tribes in West Africa is a small clue. The Congo contained(s) very small people. East and Noth Africa highly varied but definitely not big people.

Now enough with the incredibly obvious. Where are the black FG kickers in the current NFL?
    There are no big people in white Europe? So where does the speed come from in the negro, and how come it's not there in the caucasian, well?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There are no big people in white Europe? So where does the speed come from in the negro, and how come it's not there in the caucasian, well?
    There are huge people in white Europe ya dumb . Huge. Take a look at the last names of Notre Dame lineman.

I said LINEMAN.

Why no black FG kickers in the current NFL. Answer the frkn question ya moron.

There are huge people in white Europe ya dumb . Huge. Take a look at the last names of Notre Dame lineman.

I said LINEMAN.

Why no black FG kickers in the current NFL. Answer the frkn question ya moron.
    Stupid, did ya see that....? I was talking about there are...ALSO...big people in white Europe to trump your big people in Africa, ok guy? Got it now idiot? Now how come they don't possess the same level of speed, quicks and agility, welll?

Now answer my question before asking a question ya dummy. What FB ran back a KO/punt to score in the pro game, well?

Is this moron for real?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stupid, did ya see that....? I was talking about there are...ALSO...big people in white Europe to trump your big people in Africa, ok guy? Got it now idiot? Now how come they don't possess the same level of speed, quicks and agility, welll?

Now answer my question before asking a question ya dummy. What FB ran back a KO/punt to score in the pro game, well?

Is this moron for real?
    What kind of surrounding environment do you find big white Europeans ya dumb fck?
    Climate, type of land, think for a GD second?

Where are the black FG kickers? Answer the question that I have asked you for at least 2 years.

What kind of surrounding environment do you find big white Europeans ya dumb fck?
    Climate, type of land, think for a GD second?

Where are the black FG kickers? Answer the question that I have asked you for at least 2 years.
    Are you really dumb enought to think climate, type of land has anything to do with size and speed, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

You cannot be this damn dumb.

Stupid, there have been fast white guys ya know from all over Europe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Are you really dumb enought to think climate, type of land has anything to do with size and speed, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Yes I am.

yes.

Why the fck are almost all human tribes found in thick tropical environments (tropical rain forests) small people?

The Navy really did need you in the bowels of the ship. And you wonder why your dad said, " no college little man, a laborious job in the Navy is your destiny! "

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

And where were they in the Olympics ya dumb fck? The fastest of the fast, think. Think human geography and anthropology. Oh... I forgot. You believe every species was specially created, poof from nothing. That fantastic evolution thread you started...

And where were they in the Olympics ya dumb fck? The fastest of the fast, think. Think human geography and anthropology. Oh... I forgot. You believe every species was specially created, poof from nothing. That fantastic evolution thread you started...

Stupid, white sprinters have won that Olympic 100m in

...ok little guy?

So there ya are totally wrong, AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, do you really believe DNA came about by chance, the BIG BANG? You do know that took a specific design, right?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stupid white sprinters have won that Olympic 100min

...ok little guy?

So there ya are totally wrong, AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, do you really believe DNA came about by chance, thre BIG BANG? You do know that took a specific design, right?
    Yeah.

Like blacks even had the chance to compete on any large scale from the 1900s to the 1970s!

Jesus H. Christ you are an idiot. Think about WHEN blacks even got fully integrated into football you old fool! If that's all you can relate to.

Yeah.

Like blacks even had the chance to compete on any large scale from the 1900s to the 1970s!

Jesus H. Christ you are an idiot. Think about WHEN blacks even got fully integrated into football you old fool! If that's all you can relate to.
    Stupid, Howard Drew was histories first "Worlds Fastest Human" yep...black. And if not for injuries in the heats he wins the 1916 Olympics.

Dude, black sprinters...

Eddie Tolan Michigan won the 1932 Olympic 100m with fellow black Ralph Metcalfe (Marquette) taking the silver.

Jesse Owens Ohio State won it in 1936 with Metcalfe winning another silver.

No Olympcis in 40 or 44 because of the war.

In 48 Baldwin Wallaces Harrison Dillard wins that Oly 100m, Penn States Barney Ewell in second, yep, black.

In 52 Lindy Remigino (Manhatten) barely out leamed Jamaican Herb McKenley (Illinois)

In 1956 Northwesterns Jim Golliday a WR 9.3 was injured and couldn't compete, yep, black.

In 1960 pur top sprinter was SJS's Ray Norton, he simply blew it, yep, black.

Then here came the 60's and Bullet Bob Hayes (FAMU) 1964 Oly gold, Jimmy Hines (TSU) 68 Oly gold, Tommie Smith, John Carlos both SJS, Nebraska's Charlie Gteen.

Dummy, ya want me to name 100 world class black sprinters from 1900 to 1970? Yep, WRONG again.

Just how damn dumb are you guy?

Stupid, ya wanna talk those HBCU schools and sprinting? Ever heard of Tuskegge Inst Mozelle Ellerbe in the late 30's. of course not. Dummy, ya ever heard of the Caribbean?

Please say....ok ok Avante just who were those 100 black sprinters from 1900 to 1950 proving me wrong again? I love to show off.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-15-2016 at 11:27 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stupid, Howard Drew was histories first "Worlds Fastest Human" yep...black. And if not for injuries in the heats he wins the 1916 Olympics.

Dude, black sprinters...

Eddie Tolan Michigan won the 1932 Olympic 100m with fellow black Ralph Metcalfe (Marquette) taking the silver.

Jesse Owens Ohio State won it in 1936 with Metcalfe winning another silver.

No Olympcis in 40 or 44 because of the war.

In 48 Baldwin Wallaces Harrison Dillard wins that Oly 100m, Penn States Barney Ewell in second, yep, black.

In 52 Lindy Remigino (Manhatten) barely out leamed Jamaican Herb McKenley (Illinois)

In 1956 Northwesterns Jim Golliday a WR 9.3 was injured and couldn't compete, yep, black.

In 1960 pur top sprinter was SJS's Ray Norton, he simply blew it, yep, black.

Then here came the 60's and Bullet Bob Hayes (FAMU) 1964 Oly gold, Jimmy Hines (TSU) 68 Oly gold, Tommie Smith, John Carlos both SJS, Nebraska's Charlie Gteen.

Dummy, ya want me to name 100 world class black sprinters from 1900 to 1970? Yep, WRONG again.

Just how damn dumb are you guy?

Stupid, ya wanna talk those HBCU schools and sprinting? Ever heard of Tuskegge Inst Mozelle Ellerbe in the late 30's. of course not. Dummy, ya ever heard of the Caribbean?

Please say....ok ok Avante just who were those 100 black sprinters from 1900 to 1950 proving me wrong again? I love to show off.
    You are now vascillating in your thoughts at the same frequency your wife has her vibrator set on.

You are seriously nuts.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah.

Read AGAIN.

You are now vascillating in your thoughts at the same frequency your wife has her vibrator set on.

You are seriously nuts.
    In other words ya goofed again and feel more stupid than usual.

Dummy, black sprinters did compete on a LARGE SCALE from the 30's until today. My God, you're dumb.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dummy, black sprinters did compete on a LARGE SCALE from the 30's until today. My God, you're dumb.
    You are a frggn moron.

Please list the ethnicity of the top 5 100m sprinters of every Summer Olympics from 1900 to present.

Do this now and tell the board what you notice.
    Fckn idiot...

You are a frggn moron.

Please list the ethnicity of the top 5 100m sprinters of every Summer Olympics from 1900 to present.

Do this now and tell the board what you notice.
    Fckn idiot...
    So ya realized ya ed up again and how do ya worm out of it, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, black sprinters and tons TONS of them have been running WR's and winning Olympic medals since the 30's, ok dummy?

Sure we didn't see any of them in the big southern schools but how about up north, in the east, out west, those HBCU school, ever heard of Jamaica and Trinidad and Cuba?

Dude, you trying to talk sprinting with Avante, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, here is the history of the USA Championships, you have any idea at all when blacks started dominating?

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/ind...d=M&event_id=1

In 1933 blacks took first, second and third.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-16-2016 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So ya realized ya ed up again and how do ya worm out of it, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, black sprinters and tons TONS of them have been running WR's and winning Olympic medals since the 30's, ok dummy?

Sure we didn't see any of them in the big southern schools but how about up north, in the east, out west, those HBCU school, ever heard of Jamaica and Trinidad and Cuba?

Dude, you trying to talk sprinting with Avante, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its not even close to present day domination.

When was the last time a white 100m won gold? You said it.

You are getting twisted up like a pretzel. And of course you don't know the top 5. You can't look it up.
    I so much enjoy flipping you inside out. It's a pleasure to be sure.

Its not even close to present day domination.

When was the last time a white 100m won gold? You said it.

You are getting twisted up like a pretzel. And of course you don't know the top 5. You can't look it up.
    I so much enjoy flipping you inside out. It's a pleasure to be sure.
    Dummy, what happened to that pre 1970 bull ? Dummy, there have been TONS of great black sprinters prior to 1970, ok dummy?

You are being worked like a cheap and it's funny watching how ya try to get out of under it, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Dummy, the 60's saw soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many black sprinters and none at white southern schools.

Why do you even try to hang with me on this, talk about an idiot, wow~!~~

Dummy, talk to me about black sprinters and ...

The Ivy League, Big10, Pac10, Big 8, WAC, SJS Fordham/Seton Hall/Villanova/Army/HBCU/the Caribbean.

You really don't get it at all do ya slugger?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-16-2016 at 12:23 AM.

Dummy, pay attention.

There were far more stud black sprinters than white in this world from the late 20's up 1970, ok? For you to say there wasn't tells me yo know...0...about this stuff.

Dummy, 4x1 teams from HBCU schools would beat up on SEC teams in the 60's, ok?

All of these guys were national caliber sprinters, all black, starting with Howard Drew pre 1920.

If ya don;t believe me, Google will work.

Eulace Pea ...he was hurt in 1936, a guy who owned Jesse Owens at 100m. Bummer he missed those Berlin Olympics.
    Jim Golliday
    Ralph Metcalfe
    Kirk Clayton
    Rafael Fortun...Cuba
    Tom Robinson...Bahamas
    Enrique Figeurola...Cuba
    Goussone Kone...Ivory Coast
    Harry Jerome...Canada
    Edwin Roberts....Trinidad
    Cecil Turner
    Roger Bambuck
    Bernie Rivers
    Eddie Tolan
    James Johnson
    E.McDonald Bailey....Trinidad
    Dehart Hubbard
    Harrison Dillard
    Barney Ewell
    Orlando Hazeley
    Anthony Watson
    Lennox Miller....Jamaica
    David James
    Hal Busby
    Reggie Robinson
    Herb McKenley...Jamaica
    Tommie Smith
    Jimmy Omegebi...Nigeria
    Ray Norton
    Dennis Johnson...Jamaica
    John Carlos
    Bill Gaines
    Bobby Poynter
    Ronnie Ray Smith
    Sam Davis
    O.J.Simpson
    John Gilbert
    John Moon
    Mel Pender
    Richard Stebbins
    Stone Johnson
    Oliver Ford
    George Anderson
    Sam Perry
    Charles Tidwell
    Willie Turner
    Orin Richburg
    Andrew Hopkins
    Bernie Rivers
    Rene Matison
    Les Laing....Jamaica
    Art Bragg
    Paul Winder
    Frank Budd
    Paul Drayton
    Ed Collymore
    Willie Williams
    Willie Williams...Illinois
    Clyde Duncan
    George Lewis....Trinidad
    Ben Johnson
    John Haines
    Mozelle Ellerbe
    Rozia Singletary
    Andy Stanfield
    Leamon King
    Buddy Young
    Mack Robinson
    Theolonius Bush

...ya want more? You do know there weren't that many national caliber white sprinters back then, right?

Yes dummy, there they were on a LARGE SCALE compared to white sprinters, so you were 100% wrong .....again.

Have some more slugger.

Trenton Jackson
    Norm Jackson
    Roger Sayers....yep, his older brother
    Bob Hayes
    Henry Carr
    Hermez Ramirez ...Cuba
    Nate Adams
    Rene Matison
    Ralph Alpaugh
    Travis Williams
    Roscoe Cook
    Keith Gardner....Jamaica
    Mike Fray...Jamaica
    Conrado Rodriquez..Cuba
    Jimmy Hines
    James Jackson
    Leamon King
    Charlie Greene

Oh no, no LARGE SCALE there, hahaha~~~~~~~~

Dummy, ya ever heard of Homer Jones? Let me tell ya about old Homer.

Once beat Bob Hayes in a NAIA 200m
    First player to return a KO for a score on MNF
    He is the daddy of...THE E...yep, first player to e the ball in the NFL.

See, little guy, ya learned something, and you're welcome.

Why you fight this is ing funny, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Stupid, there are no less than 30 world record holders on that list above, that is LARGE SCALE, ok rookie?

, from the late 50's -1970 San Jose State alone had....

Jimmy Omegebi...Nigeria
    Dennis Johnson....Jamaica
    Willie Williams
    Ray Norton
    Bobby Poynter
    Tommie Smith
    John Carlos
    Sam Davis
    Ronnie Ray Smith
    Kirk Clayton

There are five WR holders there.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-16-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Yes I am.

yes.

Why the fck are almost all human tribes found in thick tropical environments (tropical rain forests) small people?

The Navy really did need you in the bowels of the ship. And you wonder why your dad said, " no college little man, a laborious job in the Navy is your destiny! "
    Dummy, you do know that Africa has had more sub 10.00 sprinters than all of white Europe/Asia/Middle East combined, right?

I did go to college little man, so wrong yet again. And, did you really say....laborious job in the navy...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~ Now tell me stupid just what would that be?

As I further your football education, ya can add this.

6-2 210 with 9.8 speed in the 1920;s wow~~ (WR was 9.5)

http://www.footballfoundation.org/Pr....aspx?id=20116

Stupid, did ya know when Ernie Davis became the first black to win the Hiesman, the guy who came in second was a big black power back out of Ohio State named Bob Ferguson, of course ya didn't.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-16-2016 at 02:02 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So you are telling me participation by black athletes in the Olympics has never really changed.

There were always "TONS" of them.
    You can make all the lists you want. Do the math you idiot.
    You are seriously delusional.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I did go to college little man, so wrong yet again. And, did you really say....laborious job in the navy...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~ Now tell me stupid just what would that be?

You have no college degree.
    You can't catch a football to save your life.
    Your hand eye coordination is awful.

And most importantly, you can't juggle 3 balls at a time.

So you are telling me participation by black athletes in the Olympics has never really changed.

There were always "TONS" of them.
    You can make all the lists you want. Do the math you idiot.
    You are seriously delusional.
    Are you telling after seeing that longggggggggggg list of black sprinters which would be 4 times longer than a white list didn't tell you that yes there they were on a LARGE SCALE for a long time, just how dumb are you?

My God guy you take stupid to a whole other level

Thread Information