Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    Sounds like a lesson learned and time to move on.
    Yep, don't mess with a rapist and his football program. Just lie back and enjoy it.

- Don't get into Taxis with football players
    - Don't be the only girl at a football players apartment
    You keep citing the statement by Winston's lawyer as if it's gospel to the exclusion of everything else. Your reasonable doubt runs completely contrary to criminal law. I'm really struggling with how ignorant this is, not that you said it, but that you refuse to back away from it.

If these two were avoided, there would be no event. Unless Winston physically picked her up and carried her into his bed, she is a and got what she deserved.
    Actually, that's not how rape works, junior. A woman doesn't consent by getting into a taxi with you. A woman doesn't consent by going to your apartment, and there's no physical evidence that she did either of those without being drugged. If Winston did anything without consent, it's rape.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    So the players being black furthers her characterization as a ?
    Part of her actions involved choosing to get into a car with not only football players, but [black] football players.
    Your post brackets.
    My girlfriend wouldn't speak to Winston. I already posted all the bag stuff he's done. Willingly getting involved with Winston is a representation of her character.

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Yep, don't mess with a rapist and his football program. Just lie back and enjoy it.

You keep citing the statement by Winston's lawyer as if it's gospel to the exclusion of everything else. Your reasonable doubt runs completely contrary to criminal law. I'm really struggling with how ignorant this is, not that you said it, but that you refuse to back away from it.

Actually, that's not how rape works, junior. A woman doesn't consent by getting into a taxi with you. A woman doesn't consent by going to your apartment, and there's no physical evidence that she did either of those without being drugged. If Winston did anything without consent, it's rape.
    The Police & detectives should be spending time on the countless rape cases that actually involved rape with drugs and/or physical constraint. She is a whose parents money keeps this story in the limelight.

She is alive, no baby and or STD. She should take it as a lesson and STFU. Stupid American white girl problems.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My girlfriend wouldn't speak to Winston. I already posted all the bag stuff he's done. Willingly getting involved with Winston is a representation of her character.
    So the [black] was a typo...
    K

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    So the [black] was a typo...
    K
    It wasn't. I know her type. The disillusioned White girl who thinks she is Kim Kardashian living in a rap video.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It wasn't. I know her type. The disillusioned White girl who thinks she is Kim Kardashian living in a rap video.
    So these are the types that just want it from black guys, but don't get raped.
    Now that you have cleared this up I can sleep.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    Can you post which parts you disagree with and why?
    Unsure why you bothered typing this several posts ago if you weren't going to listen. Clearly I was right in the first place and shouldn't have even bothered responding to this, as you were going to stick to your wildly incorrect assumptions until your dying breath. You should run for Tallahassee DA.

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Unsure why you bothered typing this several posts ago if you weren't going to listen. Clearly I was right in the first place and shouldn't have even bothered responding to this, as you were going to stick to your wildly incorrect assumptions until your dying breath. You should run for Tallahassee DA.
    Ok ok. I agree with questioning the handling of the case but I don't think there was a distinct coverup. I think people are just rolling their eyes to her cries of Rape when she made decisions common with a Ho.

A dumb black football player is not unique. Winston just one of many.

As we all know ND is always at a disadvantage because they are limited as to who they can recruit. They cannot bring in the dummies who run 4.3. Like Stanford they have to look for the student/athlete which is rare in places like Cali/Texas/Florida.

If Winston plays the "speedy" Seminole win the game, simply too many athletes.

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    As we all know ND is always at a disadvantage because they are limited as to who they can recruit. They cannot bring in the dummies who run 4.3. Like Stanford they have to look for the student/athlete which is rare in places like Cali/Texas/Florida.
    Bad timing, since ND has five players who have been inactive due to an academic misconduct investigation, one of whom just tweeted that his career at ND is done...

And Notre Dame's track record on covering up rapes by football players is even more sickening than Florida State's.

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Bad timing, since ND has five players who have been inactive due to an academic misconduct investigation, one of whom just tweeted that his career at ND is done...

And Notre Dame's track record on covering up rapes by football players is even more sickening than Florida State's.
    s gonna . Like I said,

- No drugs in system
    - No marks from physical struggle
    - Not physically carrying/dragging girl

Learn your lesson and next time drink less Ho

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Race is a factor. I don't believe the original situation would have received such publicity if the girl were black or the players white.
    Considering you otherwise claim to be a Dook fan (bandwagon alert), you think you'd realize that this is exactly what happened with the Dook lacrosse scandal....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd like to see the Power Five force ND's independent hand and make them join a conference for football.

I'll be pulling for FlaSt

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    Considering you otherwise claim to be a Dook fan (bandwagon alert), you think you'd realize that this is exactly what happened with the Dook lacrosse scandal....
    1 single such example

My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    s gonna . Like I said,

- No drugs in system
    - No marks from physical struggle
    - Not physically carrying/dragging girl

Learn your lesson and next time drink less Ho
    You are so ing stupid. Plonk.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    BTW...Catholics vs Criminoles is #5 vs #2.

Some other team is #1, but for the life of me I can't remember who it is right now.....

My Team
    Duke Blue Devils
    Post Count
    BTW...Catholics vs Criminoles is #5 vs #2.

Some other team is #1, but for the life of me I can't remember who it is right now.....
    Probably some joke with 0 National le hardware.

FSU is #1 til they are defeated

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count

Well...the AP and the Coachs Poll says different. Hold on....Duke has a football team?

Post Count
    Anyone actually going to watch this? I'm going to give it ten to fifteen minutes of game time to impress.

Post Count
    ND pushing the envelope, going for it on numerous 4 and 1's in the 1st quarter. I may actually watch most of this game.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Is D-Robs little a legit NFL prospect?

Post Count

The two Mississippi schools have clearly been better this season. FSU never plays anyone.

Post Count
    Winston gives it right back

Post Count
    Admirals son going balls deep

Post Count
    Winston is such an outstanding leader. He's a good kid.

Thread Information