Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Time to move on little guy, only a dummy like you doesn't get that USA military/hookers thing, ok stupid?

ONE MORE TIME..

The ladies had to be 18 to work the bars, yes some 16 year olds had fake ID's but any younger than that, nay! And....a totally different culture over there shorty, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Time to move on little guy, only a dummy like you doesn't get that USA military/hookers thing, ok stupid?

ONE MORE TIME..

The ladies had to be 18 to work the bars, yes some 16 year olds had fake ID's but any younger than that, nay! And....a totally different culture over there shorty, ok?
    Get your story straight guy.. can't believe you had to edit that simple post

guilt

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get your story straight guy.. can't believe you had to edit that simple post

guilt
    Why are you so totally lost over this? You act like you aren't aware of the fact servicemen/hookers go way way way back in time. It's no big deal of any kind. You honestly aren't aware of that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you so totally lost over this? You act like you aren't aware of the fact servicemen/hookers go way way way back in time. It's no big deal of any kind. You honestly aren't aware of that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here ya go idiot.

copy

Most of the pros utes working in the bars are indeed 18 or older. But in the Philippines, just a small scratch to the surface can reveal a layer of young, underage girls who have mostly come from impoverished rural provinces to sell their bodies to help support their families.

That's reality little fella.

Those underage girls are found in the brothels/ houses, not the bars. Educate yourself dummy, ok?

Dude, why are you so damn dumb about this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here ya go idiot.

copy

Most of the pros utes working in the bars are indeed 18 or older. But in the Philippines, just a small scratch to the surface can reveal a layer of young, underage girls who have mostly come from impoverished rural provinces to sell their bodies to help support their families.

That's reality little fella.

Those underage girls are found in the brothels/ houses, not the bars. Educate yourself dummy, ok?

Dude, why are you so damn dumb about this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only reality I see is you don't know how to properly copy and paste

barely learned how to post YouTube videos

elderly

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come on little fella, it's done got real old and like all your stupid , boring. Everyone with even half a brain gets it. Not surprised you don't.

Poor little .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sick

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only reality I see is you don't know how to properly copy and paste

barely learned how to post YouTube videos

elderly
    Dummy, I was posting videos on here from day one. Ask anyone. So wrong yet again.

Care to make a 30 day self bannishment wager about copy and paste?

The re ed, sheesh~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, so you think all those servicemen (millions) who made it were hookers were all sick s.....right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to say that when I was in school..

hanging around too many kids

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to say that when I was in school..

hanging around too many kids
    Wow, complex.

Hill country blues

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Hill country blues
    (also known as North Mississippi hill country blues or North Mississippi blues) is a regional style of African American music regarded as distinct from Mississippi Delta blues. It is characterized by a strong emphasis on rhythm and percussion (including fife & drum music and the prominent use of the slide guitar), tunes built from guitar riffs, few chord changes, unconventional song structures, and an emphasis on the "groove" or a steady, driving rhythm (sometimes referred to as a "drone" style).[1] Mississippi Fred McDowell possessed this distinctive style that was heavier on percussive elements and African rhythms than traditional delta blues. McDowell's performances helped define the hill country blues sound, influencing later artists such as R. L. Burnside and Junior Kimbrough.[2][3][4] Other influential musicians included multi-talented Sid Hemphill, banjo player Lucius Smith, Hemphill's daughter Rosa Lee Hill and granddaughter Jessie Mae Hemphill. Fife and drum musicians Ed Young, Othar Turner and Napoleon Strickland also influenced this style. Burnside and Kimbrough would go on to popularize this sound through the Fat Possum Records label. The offspring of these artists and a few of their contemporaries carry on the hill country blues tradition today.
    Another defining characteristic of hill country blues is the style’s tendency to put a great deal of emphasis on rhythm. Both musicians and scholars alike have been able to trace this affinity for percussion all the way back to the African continent. In the United States access to percussion instruments was widely withheld from blacks during slavery,[5] but Robert Palmer believed that after the Civil War African Americans quickly picked up their long-suppressed percussion traditions. “To begin with, the passage of the Black Codes, which in most states actually predated the Revolutionary War, did not automatically stamp out all slave drumming”.

Dude, nobody should be as dumb as you are.

Last edited by Avante; 11-15-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I really am amazed at the stupidity I see here over this sailor/hooker thing. Is this really totally new to you little people? So nobody in your family was ever in an overseas bar? You've never seen a war movie?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I remember when the club was actually good

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I remember when the club was actually good
    So do I, now we have a bunch of dumb kids going around seeing who they can bother. That sucks!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So do I, now we have a bunch of dumb kids going around seeing who they can bother. That sucks!
    Yeah like pre-2012 it was good, remember? Oh wait..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah like pre-2012 it was good, remember? Oh wait..
    I pretty much do my own thing, nobody has to come to me. You have how many other threads to enter so why enter mine? And........what do you do? Whatever it is chances are I wouldn't enter your threads to try and play critic.

Stay out of my threads guy if all you can do is wimper around...ok?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    An interview with Clipper Nation

Avante...damn guy, you are tiny.
    CN...get on with it got.
    Avante...so at what age did you know you were an idiot?
    CN...probably around 13
    Avante...what gave it away?
    CN..masturbating to old Paul Anka 45's
    Avante...hahaha!!!!!
    CN...not funny got
    Avante.....sorry midget, so why do you act like a prick at ST?
    CN...I finally have a chance to get back at big guys like you, it's not easy being a little .
    Avante....I don't know you seem to do a great job.
    CN...not funny got
    Avante...what's with your obsession with the word... got?
    CN...don't know.
    Avante...you ever going to post a thread all your very own, or just leech off us?
    CN...what would I talk about?
    Avante....Paul Anka records?
    CN...not funny got
    Avante...sure it is...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    CN

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

Thread Information