Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media never protects LeBron. Wade and Bosh shat the bed last June while LeBron had a great performance (28.2-7.8-4 on 57% shooting), yet the narrative was "LeBrick chokes again."

Your Kirby, on the other hand, has been cocooned by Media from minute one.
    Please, before Amy pressed the button Bosh was stretched out on the rack. The cacophony was incredible.

You're much too kind, CN.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Please, before Amy pressed the button Bosh was stretched out on the rack. The cacophony was incredible.

Bosh and Wade never got an iota of criticismPERIOD

Meanwhile, you'd think Kirby never quit on draft day, raped, or took 2004 & 2008 out of the case, the way Media talks about him. Christ almighty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's eating you alive Dale, June 2014 was your Waterloo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bosh and Wade never got an iota of criticismPERIOD

Meanwhile, you'd think Kirby never quit on draft day, raped, or took 2004 & 2008 out of the case, the way Media talks about him. Christ almighty!
    You've nary room. Your Neal raped, your Rodman quit. And yes, they let Wade be, but, they went after Bosh like the last pork chop on the plate till Amy showed up and ended it. Even after that they rode Bosh hard for makin' 'em worry so much, needlessly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's eating you alive Dale, June 2014 was your Waterloo.
    TAINT

& you ain't talking me out of itPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You've nary room. Your Neal raped, your Rodman quit. And yes, they let Wade be, but, they went after Bosh like the last pork chop on the plate till Amy showed up and ended it. Even after that they rode Bosh hard for makin' 'em worry so much, needlessly.
    Nuh uh. Nary a in' word about Bosh from Media, just "LeBrick this, LeChoke that."

When Kirby's brought up, though, Media trots out every free pass in the book.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nuh uh. Nary a in' word about Bosh from Media, just "LeBrick this, LeChoke that."

When Kirby's brought up, though, Media trots out every free pass in the book.
    No, you are wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only pussies & asshole use advanced statistics.
    of course

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Yeah, "they're" bored.

I ain't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lmvictoriousao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kevin Love is so soft.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only pussies & asshole use advanced statistics.
    yeah only real assholes use facts and statistics!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This board is obsessed with Kirbs. You guys need to find a hobby or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says Lakers fan on Spurs forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media never protects LeBron. Wade and Bosh shat the bed last June while LeBron had a great performance (28.2-7.8-4 on 57% shooting), yet the narrative was "LeBrick chokes again."

Your Kirby, on the other hand, has been cocooned by Media from minute one.
    nobody in the mainstream media was saying lebron choked in '14 ... you're reaching

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says Lakers fan on Spurs forum.
    Sir, It's an NBA forum afterall...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kirby stans want it both ways. When Kirby is getting carried to it by his teammates and refs, broke back belly draggin', they spam the forum up with their trolling. When Kirby s the bed, they can't take the blowback and play the "obsessed" card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kevin Love hate is stupid, tbh..

Everybody knew what he was prior to the season, why is he expected to become a rim protector, all of a sudden?..LeCoon knew this team wasn't going to win anything, he said it himself, it was strictly a PR move that catered to Whites..

Why would you acquire Kevin Love and surround him with mediocre/poor defenders that can't mask his lack of defense?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kirby stans want it both ways. When Kirby is getting carried to it by his teammates and refs, broke back belly draggin', they spam the forum up with their trolling. When Kirby s the bed, they can't take the blowback and play the "obsessed" card.
    Exhibit A

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Everybody knew what he was prior to the season, why is he expected to become a rim protector, all of a sudden?..LeCoon knew this team wasn't going to win anything, he said it himself, it was strictly a PR move that catered to Whites..

Why would you acquire Kevin Love and surround him with mediocre/poor defenders that can't mask his lack of defense?
    Truth bombs tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you may be on to something here actually..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not being a rim protector is one thing. being a historically poor defensive player at TOSB Kobe levels is something else

and i think they were banking on LeBron, Marion, Varejao to offset Love's "defense"... but i never saw it happening. dont see where marion was supposed to get minutes and didnt trust varejaeo to be on the floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ people have said that about Love forever..the reason he looks "historically" bad this season(I don't know if that's true, haven't looked at the numbers) is because the peripheral defenders are also poor..defensive impact is largely affected by your surroundings..

You take a horrible defender like Love and you surround him with:

Irving(terrible on D)
    Miller(terrible on D)
    Marion(average)
    Lebron(average nowadays)
    Varejao(slightly above average, has declined dramatically)

And what do you expect? ..

That's like complaining about current Bonner's defense when his peripheral defenders are Parker, Belinelli, Ginobili and Diaw..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ people have said that about Love forever..the reason he looks "historically" bad this season(I don't know if that's true, haven't looked at the numbers) is because the peripheral defenders are also poor..defensive impact is largely affected by your surroundings..

You take a horrible defender like Love and you surround him with:

Irving(terrible on D)
    Miller(terrible on D)
    Marion(average)
    Lebron(average nowadays)
    Varejao(slightly above average, has declined dramatically)

And what do you expect? ..
    well, i think people here have said that about Love forever, but now the MSM is catching on... casual fans/old media saw his defensive rebounding numbers and equated that with toughness and D. nobody cared to look closer because Minnesota was irrelevant

Thread Information