Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, people worried about big teams like Houston with the loss of Splitter (and Baynes) are way overthinking things. Bring in the big russian dude to hold off the gormless punk in the paint. He can't really score anymore in the post anyways, and he's primarily a finisher and offensive rebounder at that end at this point. And we always have the foul strategy. Bottom line, we brought in Splitter in 2011/2012 to matchup with and beat LAL (Bynum/Gasol), and now that chapter is long closed (lol). We don't need Tiago anymore.
    Who is this big Russian dude you mention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so LaMarcus had a sky hook at one time?!? wow#

i wonder if he could develop it again, and include it in his daily arsenal of offensive weaponry....

plus the trifecta, he could become unstoppable offensively.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Spurs are now pretty much athletic:

Lamarcus
    Leonard
    and Simmons >>>>>> all those there super athletes
    Don't forget Green my !

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I got lost at first. They're Serbian UNT Eagles. Both, Boban and Mulitinov.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge's ability to drain the midrange shot is superb. He's also a solid post up threat. Definitely excited to see him in the Spurs offense. I most look forward to the Spurs having a guy who you can give the ball to when the offense is struggling and say, 'go get us a bucket'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Green my !

indeed, indeed!

best 3 and D on the planet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BAD NEWS ON THE NBA:

You cannot, cannot double team the San Antonio Spurs starting five! Absolutely not!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BAD NEWS ON THE NBA:

You cannot, cannot double team the San Antonio Spurs starting five! Absolutely not!
    You having a seizure bro? Dude control yourself wtf? You're looking out here like Klay Thompson when he stick his tongue out like a re .

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boban Marjanovic. He's 7'3"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I got lost at first. They're Serbian UNT Eagles. Both, Boban and Mulitinov.
    Serbians are Russian descendants so they are ethnically Russian and have Russian names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serbians are Russian descendants so they are ethnically Russian and have Russian names.
    lol So Tony Parker is American right? Please don't mix being descendant with ethnicity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol So Tony Parker is American right? Please don't mix being descendant with ethnicity.
    Exactly. So Manu is that Italian guy coming off the bench?

Serbs are a slavic people, and therefore, while related to Russians (and many other peoples) calling them descendants is not really correct. And as they are a South Slavic people (think Balkans and nearby areas) there are slavic groups closer to them than Russians (eastern Slavs). Of course there is some similarities in culture and language, but also many differences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BAD NEWS ON THE NBA:

True. I have really no idea who'd you'd double off of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I have really no idea who'd you'd double off of?
    Enrique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the blue font? It's a matter of fact, Enrique can't shoot jumpers. Winning defensive strategy IMO, and would force the Spurs to play Mills more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the blue font? It's a matter of fact, Enrique can't shoot jumpers. Winning defensive strategy IMO, and would force the Spurs to play Mills more.
    If opposing teams want to sag off Tony like Rondo I'd like to see how many threes Tony would have to hit before they stop. Tony isn't Danny Green but he can hit an open three at a respectable rate.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If opposing teams want to sag off Tony like Rondo I'd like to see how many threes Tony would have to hit before they stop. Tony isn't Danny Green but he can hit an open three at a respectable rate.
    Enrique shot 0% from 3 last playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I'm calling it now. U remember when pop called the Duncan and Robinson lob dunks from foul line back in the day. I'm betting u now that Duncan at the top of the foul line and LaMarcus spins his defender to hit him for the alley oop or easy lay up. The Robinson plays are all coming back out. They did it with splitter but let's face it splitter in choked most of those easy lay ups or made the lay harder then what it looked like. He drove me crazy when he missed so many point blank lay ups. Aldridge is going to get lobs a lot of the time. Wait until him and Kawhi are wrecking havoc on them down low. Draymond is good but not in kawhi's or Aldridge category. I can see them dropping 30 a piece in a lot of games but I can see us blowing a lot of teams out, so therefore not many minutes played which is always good. I just don't want pop to get to cute and rest Duncan and ginobili every 3rd game. I think he's going balls to the wall like belichick did when they got busted for spygate. I think pop was very pissed on what happened at the end of the season on getting the #6 instead of #2 seed. Like that collapse against the Knicks. It's going to be like 2014 season with a lot of blowouts and minutes will be down. Kawhi,Aldridge and green I see just averaging 30 to 32 minutes a game. I'm so damn psyched for this season,I can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still just can't believe we actually got this guy! Yay!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enrique shot 0% from 3 last playoffs.
    This. 0/13? lol, a bricked three and a long rebound by the defense is as good as a live ball turnover against today's hyper-athletic teams like LAC/GSW/OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA makes his second shot on the fist vid and the announcer says he' 2-8. I think the Warriors were able to guard him some.

He dropped 30 and 20 on them. I think they had a problem some.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. 0/13? lol, a bricked three and a long rebound by the defense is as good as a live ball turnover against today's hyper-athletic teams like LAC/GSW/OKC.
    lol 7 game sample size.

lol

Thread Information