Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, the tricky part with self-employment is discipline... takes some time to adjust if you're not used to it... but when the money is coming in, nice...
    Something I don't have right now.

I feel comfortable making 42 at 24.

I feel like as I get older, I might get that sense of urgency..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about your income to a bunch of dudes on a bball forum. Crofl. How sad is it that you make bank and still have no friends and have to pay for sex?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I bang real women, not stick figures. Not everyone has a 4 inch penis like you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aren't you in massage therapy school?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I bang real women, not stick figures. Not everyone has a 4 inch penis like you tbh.
    True or false: you work on a farm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I do, there is huge money in it you should look into it. I always advise self employment over a regular 9 to 5. Done both and it's not even comparable. The freedom and lack of stress is the best part.
    You have an accounting degree and you're doing online marketing? Idk anything about it, there could be good money in it for all I know, but either way that seems like a waste of a good degree IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have an accounting degree and you're doing online marketing? Idk anything about it, there could be good money in it for all I know, but either way that seems like a waste of a good degree IMO.
    Idk.

choose 60-80k a year doing someone else busienss

Or 60-80k your own business

I'm about to finish my degree and I honestly would trade for a profitable business..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk.

choose 60-80k a year doing someone else busienss

Or 60-80k your own business

I'm about to finish my degree and I honestly would trade for a profitable business..
    What exactly is online marketing anyway? Sounds too simple to be more stable and higher paying than a CPA position.

I'd trade it only if the business was really really stable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is online marketing anyway? Sounds too simple to be more stable and higher paying than a CPA position.

I'd trade it only if the business was really really stable.
    There's various way to market online..It's a huge pile of opportunities..From Email marketing to Social Media.. Right now if I wasn't too lazy and comfortable making money, i'd probably focus on growing my email list...

For example, In the last three years, I've managed to build up a list of around 5k Emails..I know it's , but that's what you get for work anyway..I know if i just put in the hard work, i xan have way more than that..honestly gotta start doing it.

It's essentially building leads aka potential customers to either sell your own stuff, sell other people stuff, ads for other business, etc..it's a variety of things..the former two is where the money is at right now...

Most people who do online marketing fail, as is with most business..But I do believe that with the proper know how, you'd give yourself a good chance..

Imagine having 200k targeted Emails...if your conversation rate is 10 cents a lead, you would be making 20k a month..

Plus, cost for most online business are cheap as F.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Only when you break out of the paradigm mentally and spiritually will you truly be free. I mean having your own ideas, values, hobbies, and interests unlike some mindless consumer drone who blows half his paycheck on cheap beer or trying to impress women every weekend. The weekend warrior/football fan/partying crowd. Try to build something meaningful with your life and if you put passion into it and practice positive thinking the results will follow.
    You sound like a chapter from a self help booklet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same?

Just last year you couldn't even afford an apartment with broken down doors. Had your girlfriend's sister pawn cats on you and we're suppose to believe you're making money now?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Something I don't have right now.

I feel comfortable making 42 at 24.

I feel like as I get older, I might get that sense of urgency..
    It sounds like your biggest issue is that you have conflicting goals. Maybe find somebody you trust (with experience of course) that can talk you through these things.

If you want to start your own business, you need single minded focus. I hate giving this kind of advice because it's cliche to a T but it's true. If you have conflicting goals

"I want to make it big but then I won't be as spiritually fulfilled since I'm focusing on money"

or

"I want to start my own business but also have time to do ______ hobby"

Seriously, please forget everything m>s is saying. I can tell he's completely full of . If you want to start your own business, at first you WILL have to spend every waking hour into your product. Or at least thinking of it. Even when you're at the gym in the back of your mind you will start to wonder about that client flaking out on you. Yeah sure you have "freedom" in theory, but when you're starting out be prepare to bend over and spread your cheeks for all your clients otherwise you won't be around for very long. Once you're established, that's when you can kindly tell certain clients to off but that will take awhile. Also, there WILL be stress BUT that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Some people are just wired for it and feed off the stress. Some are not and that's when they feel overburdened or stressed out. Let's not pretend starting a successful business is for everybody.

How is your dating life? Single? Kids? That is another thing that will factor into your goals.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to hire someone competent. Get to work ya bilge rats. Or not.
    Off happily to work now. Working the entire weekend and looking forward to it. Just gotta leave town, that's the bad part.

I love work.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There's various way to market online..It's a huge pile of opportunities..From Email marketing to Social Media.. Right now if I wasn't too lazy and comfortable making money, i'd probably focus on growing my email list...

For example, In the last three years, I've managed to build up a list of around 5k Emails..I know it's , but that's what you get for work anyway..I know if i just put in the hard work, i xan have way more than that..honestly gotta start doing it.

It's essentially building leads aka potential customers to either sell your own stuff, sell other people stuff, ads for other business, etc..it's a variety of things..the former two is where the money is at right now...

Most people who do online marketing fail, as is with most business..But I do believe that with the proper know how, you'd give yourself a good chance..

Imagine having 200k targeted Emails...if your conversation rate is 10 cents a lead, you would be making 20k a month..

Plus, cost for most online business are cheap as F.
    online marketing, you are s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On Friday I'll hit the $118.5 cap for the year and have an extra grand in cash each month. Not a bad year, first week of August, though I've hit it in July before. And no, you college gots need not post here. Neither the SS recipients such as Dale. This thread is for the cream of the crop of ST.

Dam Splits you the man....i will PM you for a possible loan.....you white guys got it made bro....take me under your wing bro and work with me..let me be your black project...like Agelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, and Charlize Theron all adopting black kids....look out for me Splits...take me in....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I do, there is huge money in it you should look into it. I always advise self employment over a regular 9 to 5. Done both and it's not even comparable. The freedom and lack of stress is the best part.

So how long you been selling your ass bro....you on backpage? In the fsggots section? Stress free I bet....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You sound like a chapter from a self help booklet.
    Lel maybe I should write an ebook. Just trying to offer the young lad a but of encouragement IMHO. When I used to see people's tax returns you'd be surprised how much the average successful small business owner brings in. Compare that to mr shekel stein who won't start you out at above 50k with a degree and debt. Honestly there are thousands of ways to make money. If you have any sort of skill you can open up a business in that area. I know successful mechanic shop owners, consultants, electrician contractors, etc and all day they love what they do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    aren't you in massage therapy school?
    should be a real man and tell his cats to get a in job but they'd probably end up making more than him anyways

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    lel condo in breck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same?

Just last year you couldn't even afford an apartment with broken down doors. Had your girlfriend's sister pawn cats on you and we're suppose to believe you're making money now?
    wrong.

By by years end I'll make more money in a month than you will in a year

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I was being intentionally vague but what he described is not what I was talking about at all more like freelance consulting among other things

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh dem cats are going from Whiskas to Fancy Feast after this month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep getting that money son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was being intentionally vague but what he described is not what I was talking about at all more like freelance consulting among other things
    What kind of consulting do you do anyway?

I know a few peeps that make good money importing and exporting so that's where I'm trying to make my money online, but it's pretty darn tough..Or maybe I'm just way too lazy to put in the work right now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    learn how to help companies market through social media and show up better in search results and you'll be set brah

Thread Information