Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Larry Bird wasn't a champion I did not know that.
    Magic, Kobe and Kareem were tho

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone who wasn't just looking at the box score could see that Durbeta was carried by Curry in the Finals. LeBron has always done the carrying.
    Wade tried to carry his ass in '11 and Lebron still didn't comply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, KD will be back to back champion in a few months, which is a foreign concept for spurfans. I completely understand why there might be a disconnect between spurfans and him
    Hey that lambo bell kid has a good shot at being a solid role player/bench player for the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When the news of Durbeta to GSW broke, Stephen A. said "there's a difference between winning a ring and being a champion." For once, he had a point. Durbeta can "win" as many role player rings as he wants on Steph's team, but he'll never be a champion.
    KD 1, Clipps:

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He was scoring off isos in OKC too and still choking in the playoffs. The difference last year was the easy layups/dunks he was getting in transition because of Curry's gravity.
    The difference is GS had a better roster tbh. Come on now man

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The difference is GS had a better roster tbh. Come on now man
    And bandwagoning that 73-win team is why he was able to benefit from Curry's gravity.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And bandwagoning that 73-win team is why he was able to benefit from Curry's gravity.
    That 73 win team lost to the Cavs the prior year, seems like they need a closer since Curry has been underwhelming in every NBA finals series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't consider Robinson a champion
    What Kevin did is the equivalent of David going to Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 73 win team lost to the Cavs the prior year, seems like they need a closer since Curry has been underwhelming in every NBA finals series
    73 win team does not need anything. Nothing. They lost in the finals. Magic lost in the finals plenty of times during his run. He ended up with five rings. You go back to work and try again. They took the easy way out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    73 win team does not need anything. Nothing. They lost in the finals. Magic lost in the finals plenty of times during his run. He ended up with five rings. You go back to work and try again. They took the easy way out.
    regular season wins means . if it wasnt for kyries injury in 2015, legoat and the cavs couldve taken that gy bay are team down.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That team choked on a historic level in the Finals, and it still took LeGOAT having the greatest playoff series performance of all time for the Cavs to barely win the series in 7. That's how stacked the Warriors already were without Durbeta. They didn't need more help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who wasn't just looking at the box score could see that Durbeta was carried by Curry in the Finals. LeBron has always done the carrying.
    Me.

Thread Information