• Home games only.

11 10.38%
  • Nope; the Rehab Playoffs start simultaneously in New York City

75 70.75%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duh.. He checked out mentally on this season about 2 months ago..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing I will never forgive this guy for is that he pulled this act probably knowing and watching 50 year-old Manu fight his hearts out for the team one last time ..

He doesn't give the slightest of crap about dudes he went to war with and won championships..
    This has been the weirdest thing i have ever seen in the NBA. But i guess he goes this off-season? And whoever gets him is getting a potential superstar with lots of baggage. Soft and not really about the team. He showed that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a maddening lack of respect for everyone..Should have declared himself out for the season January and no one will hold it against him..This team could have in' salvaged a 3rd seed without the cloud that's been hanging over them all year..
    Manu amazed me last night. Fk Kiwi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi it's going all out on his stupidity.
    If he had declared himself out for the season, the spurs would have easily hit 55 wins.
    The problem for the sore ass??
    It would have raised a lot of questions about how good he really is if his absence means only one playoff spot.
    Kiwi tried hard for his absence to be noticed.

The spurs are still a playoff team without him, and i wouldn't be surprised if they get to the second round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are still a playoff team without him, and i wouldn't be surprised if they get to the second round.
    How are they going to get to the second round? It looks like they'll be the 7th seed after losing in New Orleans. OKC plays Memphis at home, so that's a win for them, Utah and Portland can't drop below the Spurs as they'll only have 33 or 34 losses. The Spurs have to win against New Orleans if they don't want to be playing the Warriors or Rockets in round 1. They could even drop to 8th if Denver get in, I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nope; the Rehab Playoffs start simultaneously in New York City"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't support his team during the playoffs he should be traded. I'm the biggest Kawhi homer out there, but as the supposed "team leader" he should lead. Timmy would be coaching from the bench if he wasn't playing. In fact he did that on so many nights.

I'm surprised Kawhi didn't learn anything from playing with the most amazing example of a team player in pro sports history.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, he's not playing. So this intense rehab that he's doing can take a break as he won't step on the court again to play for about 6-7 months. If he's not on the bench, then he's not supporting his team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With his condition the only rehab is doing nothing and taking it easy. Though I think a year off is a tad bit much for anyone who has this injury. If he is not at every game then Trade him and be done with alll this drama.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't support his team during the playoffs he should be traded. I'm the biggest Kawhi homer out there, but as the supposed "team leader" he should lead. Timmy would be coaching from the bench if he wasn't playing. In fact he did that on so many nights.

I'm surprised Kawhi didn't learn anything from playing with the most amazing example of a team player in pro sports history.
    He's a dumb mute so I'm not surprised he didn't learn anything from playing with Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't see it.

That would be so awkward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Kawhi is The Anti-Willis Reed, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only if Poop gives duncan2k5 and YGWHI two seats immediately behind him so they can continue to wipe his ass, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are sick individuals...mad at kawhi for being injured...unbelievable...and how is he not supporting the team when he is said to always be in the building doing stuff, talking to guys, etc? I guess positive news about kawhi doesnt count bexause the narrative is more fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman was the league leader in rebounds, a 6 time all nba defender and a 2x dpoy. Arguably better indovidual awards than kl.

Only the playerfans thought kl was more than a second option
    He would actually have to suit up and play to be considered a 2nd option.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he wasn't there last night either? this guy.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only if Poop gives duncan2k5 and YGWHI two seats immediately behind him so they can continue to wipe his ass, tbh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    U guys are sick individuals...mad at kawhi for being injured...unbelievable...and how is he not supporting the team when he is said to always be in the building doing stuff, talking to guys, etc? I guess positive news about kawhi doesnt count bexause the narrative is more fun
    when you've missed a spot does Kiwi tell you to keep wiping or does he have his uncle tell you for him, tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you've missed a spot does Kiwi tell you to keep wiping or does he have his uncle tell you for him, tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know he's there? I thought he was still in New York.

And is anyone from the San Antonio media going to ask how his progress is going? It's almost playoff time, and if they don't ask before the playoffs start, then that would be beyond pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know he's there? I thought he was still in New York.

And is anyone from the San Antonio media going to ask how his progress is going? It's almost playoff time, and if they don't ask before the playoffs start, then that would be beyond pathetic.
    They have asked.. and they get the same answer. “He’ll play when he’s ready OR when he and his group feels he’s ready”.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Where’s Woj when you need him? He’s been silent for awhile now. Guess both sides have stopped leaking stuff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs players have accepted the fact that Kawhi isn't coming back. I held out hope for a long time. Recently I just told myself he ain't coming back. Now I can actually enjoy watching this team pull together and try to win ball games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funny...Because between you and me, you know that I'm the guy buying tickets to see the Spurs without Kawhi.

A troll online won't tell me things about the Spurs when I spend my money on them.

But if Pop has finally realized -after he's paying $48M to Gasol, $50M to Patty, and making a new Parker's deal for the max slot they have without Kawhi- he should give tickets to loyal fans...He just needs to send me one PM/DM here, on Tw/IG. Just do it, Pop.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 04-10-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no sign he's coming back. Kawhi is not coming back. Lost season.

Thread Information