To a black man she is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ fight.

“Man, that wasn’t no fight,” one source said. “It was much ado about nothing.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ fight.

“Man, that wasn’t no fight,” one source said. “It was much ado about nothing.”
    They are contradicting points in that article. Some people said it was serious while others said it wasn't. I'm sure Draymond's camp is the source saying it wasn't serious. The truth is in the middle. Tristan probably got in a few good shots in and then the fight ended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are contradicting points in that article. Some people said it was serious while others said it wasn't. I'm sure Draymond's camp is the source saying it wasn't serious. The truth is in the middle. Tristan probably got in a few good shots in and then the fight ended.
    No i'd say it was Warrior-Laker Reporter saying how Tristian viscthiouthly attacked Gaymond.

Sheesh. 5 gots walked into an LA restaurant and.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF is with the head cows right hip?
    Surgeon screw up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If theres no broken bones, hospitalization or s ches its not a fight

todays nba

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If theres no broken bones, hospitalization or s ches its not a fight

todays nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA
    "fight"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khloe is the kind of fat hoodrat you could find shoveling carne guisada down her throat any day, any place on the westside of SA.
    That's ing bull .. Khloe is Miss America compared to some of these sharpie eye brow heifers here. Dry ass calloused heel fat s shuffling their flip flops in HEB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's ing bull .. Khloe is Miss America compared to some of these sharpie eye brow heifers here. Dry ass calloused heel fat s shuffling their flip flops in HEB
    Take her millions $ away and kloe is right there in a few weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF is with the head cows right hip?
    Surgeon screw up?
    I checked out the details on that photo and it's from 7/30/18..

Fapps getting up to the minute breaking news notifications on the Kardashians daily activities

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I checked out the details on that photo and it's from 7/30/18..

Fapps getting up to the minute breaking news notifications on the Kardashians daily activities

i love these glimpses we get of fabbs' sad life tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Draymond causing issues (along with him running his mouth in general) will be another contributing factor to the Warriors implosion next summer. We already have Durant and his insecurity issues and twitter wars that are still ongoing. Steph Curry looked very salty when he watched Durant win the Finals MVP this past year. The Rockets had to choke so bad twice for the Warriors to win and that was minus CP3. Teams are eating that series up now. Cousins is coming off a serious injury and will about his role/touches. All of this adds up and destroys a locker room. Once the Warriors are eliminated in 2019, that team is finished as a dynasty and winning championships.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Draymond causing issues (along with him running his mouth in general) will be another contributing factor to the Warriors implosion next summer. We already have Durant and his insecurity issues and twitter wars that are still ongoing. Steph Curry looked very salty when he watched Durant win the Finals MVP this past year. The Rockets had to choke so bad twice for the Warriors to win and that was minus CP3. Teams are eating that series up now. Cousins is coming off a serious injury and will about his role/touches. All of this adds up and destroys a locker room. Once the Warriors are eliminated in 2019, that team is finished as a dynasty and winning championships.
    I feel they will implode like you said once they are dethroned but it's hard to say when it will happen. This team doesn't have a Duncan-Spurs like synergy where they can last more than a decade together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel they will implode like you said once they are dethroned but it's hard to say when it will happen. This team doesn't have a Duncan-Spurs like synergy where they can last more than a decade together.
    they will implode when each one wants a max, or some team offering max where the gsw doesnt think its feasible to match or beat offer...

look at their younger players on rookie contracts...those guys will be expendable, but so far none of those guys have shown anything cause of the system

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see it happening this season. The friggin Rockets nearly had them eliminated and they easily should have done it, but their shooters choked when it mattered most. They had the Warriors set up for the kill TWICE MINUS CP3 and failed, but they still showed a ton of vulnerability on them. the Cavs should have easily pushed them 6 games if not for their 2 implosions. It won’t be any easier for the Warriors this season. 3-peating is never easy and the championships will be harder to come by. The Cousins signing (for multiple reasons) doesn’t move the needle for them, Jerbako sucks, and Iggy/Livingston are getting up there in age. You factor that on the court stuff with the off the court stuff and this season is going to be the most challenging year this team has ever had. They don’t have the mental toughness to survive this either. Nobody sees it now but they will when the playoffs roll around. Not only are the Warriors going to get eliminated...they are going to get HUMILATED when it happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see it happening this season. The friggin Rockets nearly had them eliminated and they easily should have done it, but their shooters choked when it mattered most. They had the Warriors set up for the kill TWICE MINUS CP3 and failed, but they still showed a ton of vulnerability on them. the Cavs should have easily pushed them 6 games if not for their 2 implosions. It won’t be any easier for the Warriors this season. 3-peating is never easy and the championships will be harder to come by. The Cousins signing (for multiple reasons) doesn’t move the needle for them, Jerbako sucks, and Iggy/Livingston are getting up there in age. You factor that on the court stuff with the off the court stuff and this season is going to be the most challenging year this team has ever had. They don’t have the mental toughness to survive this either. Nobody sees it now but they will when the playoffs roll around. Not only are the Warriors going to get eliminated...they are going to get HUMILATED when it happens.
    You make good points about Rox nearly beating them but I think unfortunately the Warriors have a Kobe-Shaq Lakers like mystique. Too many times the last few years I have seen teams go up on them and fail to finish them off ala Thunder,Rockets. A part of me believes that you need to have a star player have an '03 Duncan like performance to finally knock them out. Harden failed to have that type of performance in game 6 and 7 and that's why the Rox failed to win. Currently I don't know who will step up to the plate have an '03 Duncan moment against them. I thought Kawhi was going to be that guy in '17 but Zaza made sure it wouldn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You make good points about Rox nearly beating them but I think unfortunately the Warriors have a Kobe-Shaq Lakers like mystique. Too many times the last few years I have seen teams go up on them and fail to finish them off ala Thunder,Rockets.
    Huge part of the *mystique* was LakerRef. Of course the 2002 Kings Game 6 lives in infamy, but also some serious bull in Portland Game 7.

Likewise with the OKC choke I myself have little doubt got Durant had already sold out and knew he was becoming a Golden got thus tanked.

On to this past season, while Cleveland almost assuredly was not going to win the series, a 1-0 lead with Lebrons epic performance being WarriorReffed away just shows.....

It's gonna take an 03 Player of his Gen with real HOF teammates like Prime GNob etc to upend Warrior - WarriorRef combo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge part of the *mystique* was LakerRef. Of course the 2002 Kings Game 6 lives in infamy, but also some serious bull in Portland Game 7.

Likewise with the OKC choke I myself have little doubt got Durant had already sold out and knew he was becoming a Golden got thus tanked.

On to this past season, while Cleveland almost assuredly was not going to win the series, a 1-0 lead with Lebrons epic performance being WarriorReffed away just shows.....

It's gonna take an 03 Player of his Gen with real HOF teammates like Prime GNob etc to upend Warrior - WarriorRef combo.
    I agree with you about the refs being part of the mystique. It's like I said your going to need a player to have an '03 Duncan performance and to play out of his mind that the refs are not a factor. That's how tough it's going to be to beat the Warriors.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem forming a circle with his body by sucking his own warrior

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you about the refs being part of the mystique. It's like I said your going to need a player to have an '03 Duncan performance and to play out of his mind that the refs are not a factor. That's how tough it's going to be to beat the Warriors.
    Lebron is more than capable of doing that. This Laker team is seriously being overlooked. They went 35-47 last year with a rebuilding squad, competed in most of those losses, and that was without Lebron. Ball/Kuzma were only rookies last year and Ingram improved in year 2 and all 3 are going to thrive next to Bron. It’ll come down to how they all step up in the postseason along with the rest of the supporting cast. People keep saying Lebron went to LA to “chill” but that’s a bunch of BS. And dismissing the Lakers youngsters is premature considering the fact that outsiders did that to Parker/Ginobili early in their careers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is more than capable of doing that. This Laker team is seriously being overlooked. They went 35-47 last year with a rebuilding squad, competed in most of those losses, and that was without Lebron. Ball/Kuzma were only rookies last year and Ingram improved in year 2 and all 3 are going to thrive next to Bron. It’ll come down to how they all step up in the postseason along with the rest of the supporting cast. People keep saying Lebron went to LA to “chill” but that’s a bunch of BS. And dismissing the Lakers youngsters is premature considering the fact that outsiders did that to Parker/Ginobili early in their careers.
    Harlem is it you? Lakers will get curbstomped by the Warriors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shades of 2003 Lakers tbh.

Thread Information