Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bowing to this pos cause he was upset not getting enough touches, at the expense of upsetting kawhi...

lol patfo loyalty to a guy whose only played 1 full season with the team, compared to the guy the spurs developed into a superstar? wtf patfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Nothingburger, tbh. He wants to end his career in Portland. That's fine.

Play the rest of your productive seasons in San Antonio and then go get your Pau Gasol loyalty contract in Portland
    Naw, LMA. If he's thinking about Portland then he's not focusing 100% on the Spurs. He can gtfo tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus did lma really say this recently !?
    Yes he did.
    Last edited by Thomas82; 03-23-2019 at 10:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and he's been saying it for a couple of weeks now.
    or did he say it one time and just been repeated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he asks for a trade before his contract ends?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw, LMA. If he's thinking about Portland then he's not focusing 100% on the Spurs. He can gtfo tbh.
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or did he say it one time and just been repeated?
    Yeah, you might be right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he asks for a trade before his contract ends?
    I wouldn't rule it out, but if it was up to me I would try to move him on draft night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news now in Spurs Forum OMG. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These new age NBA stars are absolutely embarrassing. They throw their toys out of the pram because of competing egos and then, few years later, they kiss and make up like its nothing.

This is some high school sorority as TD21 called it ..

Spurs should swiftly cut bait and send him home if he starts acting his wish..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is going to be 34 years old and heading down. Let's be happy he won't get the Gasol treatment. Thanks for making the Spurs relevant for now in your good years! Cannot wait to see you move slower and bring the Blazers down. Imagine if we could always have Ayers in their prime and get rid of them before the decline?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly. If he wants to go, he's en led to go. And I don't care about his private pillow talk with Lilliard. While he's here, he needs to be 100% here, and he clearly isn't. Buh'bye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar is leading the scoring. It’s no news for Aldridge. He doesn’t like to be the 2nd fiddle, because it affects his valuable stat and his bid to greatness. Pop should sit with him, before it’s too late like Kawhi. Trade him while his stock is relatively high. I’d package him for whatever for Davis, if Pelicans would take him. I doubt they would be interested. But he Aldridge could pad stats there all season.
    Last edited by John B; 03-23-2019 at 01:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar is leading the scoring. It’s no news for Aldridge. He doesn’t like to be the 2nd fiddle, because it affects his valuable stock and his bid to greatness. Pop should sit with him, before it’s too late like Kawhi. Trade him while his stock is relatively high. I’d package him for whatever for Davis, if Pelicans would take him. I doubt they would be interested. But he Aldridge could pad stats there all season.
    I advocated offering LMA plus PLENTY for Davis back when LA was tampering before the deadline. I think LMA would interest the Pelicans. If they trade Davis, they will need a big to replace him, and LMA is an "All-star."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I advocated offering LMA plus PLENTY for Davis back when LA was tampering before the deadline. I think LMA would interest the Pelicans. If they trade Davis, they will need a big to replace him, and LMA is an "All-star."
    LMA and Demar? Throw in Patty or Forbes too. I think we’re 1 too many short PG. And even 2nd round or Raptors 1st?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually wanted him to back there for a decent pieces and send DeMar as well somewhere else or back to Toronto. lol Just build around the youngsters. We won't win anytime soon with these two so why not trade them while they have value. I'm kinda more interested watching the youngster plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually wanted him to back there for a decent pieces and send DeMar as well somewhere else or back to Toronto. lol Just build around the youngsters. We won't win anytime soon with these two so why not trade them while they have value. I'm kinda more interested watching the youngster plays.
    Yep. DumbMar eats up way too much salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. DumbMar eats up way too much salary.
    Hopes CJ request a trade. Then just trade these two to CJ and Nurkic + filler (too match the salary) for LMA and DeRozan + pick/s or something (not named Murray, White and Walker).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA and Demar? Throw in Patty or Forbes too. I think we’re 1 too many short PG. And even 2nd round or Raptors 1st?
    Patty isn't going anywhere. His contract would add another $11.5MM to the trade, making it even more difficult. LMA and DumbMar would total +/- $50MM, so we would have to take back some ballast from New Orleans. I don't think we could also get Jrue. Moreover, if we got Jrue, I think we would need to declutter the backcourt. I think LMA plus one of our young guys, plus multiple picks would be required. But I DO think the Pels would be interested in LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So like nobody wants to be a spur or take pride in being one. Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So like nobody wants to be a spur or take pride in being one. Why?
    Cause having a drill Sergeant Head Coach in a small market NBA team when you have no chance of winning the LOB is not fun for 2019 players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar convolutes Spurs offense with not able to hit the 3. He would do the same to Davis’ offense unless he starts hitting the 3 this summer. LMA/Demar arguably is even better than Davis/Demar because of Aldridge outside shooting. With Murray, another 3pt-challenged player, it’s hard to keep Demar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I think pop may be the prob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see the big deal. LMA probably will play his final season Portland. That doesn't mean that he isn't committed to the Spurs. After next season, he'll turn 36 in the off-season. That might be when he jumps ship.

Thread Information