Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO WILL SPOON FEED US LIES!!!

lol dumb cuck
    Who is telling you the truth tho? That's the question here, Derp®️.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derp probably wears an aluminum foil hat at home to stop signals being sent by CIA/NSA.

What a loser. No one but derp is lost in his own fantasies.

Who is telling you the truth tho? That's the question here, Derp®️.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moar coping threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s amazing is the exact opposite is happening.In fact, what Trump used to call the “failing” New York Times just broke it’s all time record for paid online subscribers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and gang are working on creating a new conservative news organization to get his message out, keep gop in his pocket, and give fox compe ion.

Hence his desperation for more funds and his attacks on fox.

But it should fail as that is what trump excels at.

What’s amazing is the exact opposite is happening.In fact, what Trump used to call the “failing” New York Times just broke it’s all time record for paid online subscribers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I saw AT&T might sell CNN but I think that has as much to do about their own financial statement as it does the stock of Left media with a Democrat in office

I only record Tucker and that has been the case for all of 2020. I miss Bill. Would have been a of a team to watch him on the same nightly lineup as Carlson. But his exit opened the door for new blood on FNC.

I am going to take a major stepback from American politics (and culture as a whole). I do not see much point in doing the "you voted for this, now enjoy it" dance. It was a of a run with a Populist President. Hopefully we see another one eventually. As the past couple months have illustrated, the online meme game has run dry. It will just be the same regurgitated content with a different political spin.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The name derp is the dagger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw AT&T might sell CNN but I think that has as much to do about their own financial statement as it does the stock of Left media with a Democrat in office

I only record Tucker and that has been the case for all of 2020. I miss Bill. Would be a of a team to watch him on the same nightly telecast as Carlson. But his exit opened the door for new blood on FNC.

I am going to take a major stepback from American politics (and culture as a whole). I do not see much point in doing the "you voted for this, now enjoy it" dance. It was a of a run with a Populist President. Hopefully we see another one soon. As the past couple months have illustrated, the online meme game has run dry. It will just be the same regurgitated content with a different political spin.
    Tucker and Laura at Fox News proved that the gig there can work with literally anyone. It’s the script of the show that is the star and the script is just to shower Trump with praise and find anything that you can attack as woke or liberalism gone too far. It’s so easy and Trump knows it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I only record Tucker and that has been the case for all of 2020. I miss Bill. Would be a of a team to watch him on the same nightly telecast as Carlson. But his exit opened the door for new blood on FNC.

I am going to take a major stepback from American politics (and culture as a whole). I do not see much point in doing the "you voted for this, now enjoy it" dance. It was a of a run with a Populist President. Hopefully we see another one soon. As the past couple months have illustrated, the online meme game has run dry. It will just be the same regurgitated content with a different political spin.
    Oh

White flag.......from men bend over from Poland.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tucker and Laura at Fox News proved that the gig there can work with literally anyone. It’s the script of the show that is the star and the script is just to shower Trump with praise and find anything that you can attack as woke or liberalism gone too far. It’s so easy and Trump knows it.
    Laura is a female Hannity. Just regurgitating party lines. Tucker takes shots at Republicans, Neo-Cons and Trump. Probably why his ratings are superior to the other two.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Laura is a female Hannity. Just regurgitating party lines. Tucker takes shots at Republicans, Neo-Cons and Trump. Probably why his ratings are superior to the other two.
    Give me his “trump shots”

Let’s hear them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Oh

White flag.......from men bend over from Poland.
    My free time will shift towards Polish culture, politics and society. I am visiting this Summer and will be applying for work. In America little will legislature will be passed over the next 4 years just more civil unrest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t he in the prime time slot?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Give me his “trump shots”

Let’s hear them.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unloads on Trump: ‘How can you protect my family? How are you trying?’

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My free time will shift towards Polish culture, politics and society. I am visiting this Summer and will be applying for work. In America little will legislature will be passed over the next 4 years just more civil unrest.
    Good for you. Gonna spend more time to explore being better at bending over....when you visit Poland......where you always said you lived.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unloads on Trump: ‘How can you protect my family? How are you trying?’
    I watch fox all the time.

Show me that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I only record Tucker and that has been the case for all of 2020. I miss Bill. Would have been a of a team to watch him on the same nightly lineup as Carlson. But his exit opened the door for new blood on FNC.

I am going to take a major stepback from American politics (and culture as a whole). I do not see much point in doing the "you voted for this, now enjoy it" dance. It was a of a run with a Populist President. Hopefully we see another one eventually. As the past couple months have illustrated, the online meme game has run dry. It will just be the same regurgitated content with a different political spin.
    Polish dude surrenders.

No one saw it coming.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Good for you. Gonna spend more time to explore being better at bending over....when you visit Poland......where you always said you lived.
    We didn't even accept any refugees, you voted them into your government to be your leaders.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus I can't believe I just watched that rant. What ponders me is how anyone can take his white grievance screed with anything more than pathetic laughter. What a clown.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Big Corp news ran down their face today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all think he's stupid.