Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

see post #3 dumbass.
    Yeah...it's like always where you ask a question and don't post your own opinion and wait for someone else and then react. You're too chicken to post what you think in the OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...it's like always where you ask a question and don't post your own opinion and wait for someone else and then react. You're too chicken to post what you think in the OP.
    What a ing loser crybaby. I clearly gave my opinion in post #3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where is your opinion cry baby loser?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where is your opinion cry baby loser?
    Countries punish each other all the time if what the first country does is harmful to the other. But it's just business and politics. You can't blame the Saudis for doing what they ultimately think is in there best interest. But then you also can't blame the U.S. for responding in some fashion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing loser crybaby. I clearly gave my opinion in post #3.
    LOL. I've made her mad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I've made her mad now.
    Nope, not mad at all. Just calling out a whiney that is wrong AGAIN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, not mad at all. Just calling out a whiney that is wrong AGAIN.
    Am I as wrong as "Cows don't fart"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I as wrong as "Cows don't fart"?
    Just another illustration of your ignorance and lack of reading comprehension. Its simple science. 95% of methane emitted by cows is from the rumen and out the mouth. Keep trying though, loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another illustration of your ignorance and lack of reading comprehension. Its simple science. 95% of methane emitted by cows is from the rumen and out the mouth. Keep trying though, loser.
    Yeah...but that's not what you said. You definitively reported, "Cows don't fart, they belch".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...but that's not what you said. You definitively reported, "Cows don't fart, they belch".
    In the context of sources of bovine methane. Yes, 5% of bovine methane originates from the ass, the majority of which is from the decomposition of cow .

Your childish fixation on farts and lack of basic reading comprehension continues to show year after year ad nauseum with your childish "cows don't fart" repe ion.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 10-17-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So cut down on your red meat consumption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the context of sources of bovine methane. Yes, 5% of bovine methane originates from the ass, the majority of which is from the decomposition of cow .

Your childish fixation on farts and lack of basic reading comprehension continues to show year after year ad nauseum with your childish "cows don't fart" repe ion.
    LOL. My reading comprehension. You said, "cows don't fart, they belch". Cows do fart.
    My guess is that after I called you out, you went back and looked up the facts. One of the worst traits in a human is not admitting when they are wrong.
    And you never do that. Regardless of the topic. You're a pompous, uneducated, ignorant buffoon. You are the Avante of the political board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. My reading comprehension. You said, "cows don't fart, they belch". Cows do fart.
    My guess is that after I called you out, you went back and looked up the facts. One of the worst traits in a human is not admitting when they are wrong.
    And you never do that. Regardless of the topic. You're a pompous, uneducated, ignorant buffoon. You are the Avante of the political board.
    I grew up ranching in a 350 head angus cow/calf operation so pretty sure I'm more knowledgeable about cows than you are. Whatever makes you feel better. Keep the childish cow fart comments coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

see post #3 dumbass.
    to be fair, "Saudi Arabia is just being realistic" is not a take on what the US should or should not do in response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I grew up ranching in a 350 head angus cow/calf operation so pretty sure I'm more knowledgeable about cows than you are. Whatever makes you feel better. Keep the childish cow fart comments coming.
    If that's true, why would you say, "cows don't fart"? Instead of saying that cow farts make up a very small part of emissions? You always like to pretend you're smart. If you knew the facts, why not post them instead of posting a mistruth that cows don't fart?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's true, why would you say, "cows don't fart"? Instead of saying that cow farts make up a very small part of emissions? You always like to pretend you're smart. If you knew the facts, why not post them instead of posting a mistruth that cows don't fart?
    just give it up, googleboy. I explained it initially and just did it again. You picked one phrase out of a detailed explanation and your childish obsession with farts is pretty indicative of your inability to carry on an adult conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just give it up, googleboy. I explained it initially and just did it again. You picked one phrase out of a detailed explanation and your childish obsession with farts is pretty indicative of your inability to carry on an adult conversation.
    LMAO. No you didn't. Your response was, "Cows don't belch, they fart". You didn't go on to give a detailed explanation until I called you out and then you started quoting articles about the percentages of emissions from belches and farts. Why is it so hard for you to admit you made a mistake? That probably explains your multiple failed marriages and alienation from your kids. Not willing to admit when you're wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep guessing wrong, fartboy. All your mistaken fantasies just keep proving your obsession. Rent ing free LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. No you didn't. Your response was, "Cows don't belch, they fart". You didn't go on to give a detailed explanation until I called you out and then you started quoting articles about the percentages of emissions from belches and farts. Why is it so hard for you to admit you made a mistake? That probably explains your multiple failed marriages and alienation from your kids. Not willing to admit when you're wrong.
    BTW, besides having elementary school level reading comprehension you also might want to get checked for dyslexia. I never said "cows don't belch they fart" LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair, "Saudi Arabia is just being realistic" is not a take on what the US should or should not do in response.
    Any negative response would just hurt our long term. Interests in the region. Since we ed up Sadaam and Iraq we need some other powerful counterpoints to Iran. We don't have to agree with their religion or how they handle their domestic issues. All the "wishing" in the world isn't going to change that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep speeding up the development of alternative energy sources unless you want to be slaves to Saudi Arabia and Russia as long as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, besides having elementary school level reading comprehension you also might want to get checked for dyslexia. I never said "cows don't belch they fart" LOL.
    Whoops. Right. Here's your exact words...

Technically, they don't fart. They belch.
    I mean, you used the word "technically". And you're calling me out for my reading level? Also, I don't think you understand what dyslexia does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep speeding up the development of alternative energy sources unless you want to be slaves to Saudi Arabia and Russia as long as possible.
    We should be doing both. Fossil fuels will always be with us even as renewable percentages increase. Hopefully there will be a worldwide shift to cleaner power plant fuels like natural gas. Unfortunately coal is powering a lot of EVs now, especially in China. I read somewhere they are opening a new coal fired power plant almost every week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoops. Right. Here's your exact words...
    Again, juvenile obsession with farts. Way to go, fartboy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any negative response would just hurt our long term. Interests in the region. Since we ed up Sadaam and Iraq we need some other powerful counterpoints to Iran. We don't have to agree with their religion or how they handle their domestic issues. All the "wishing" in the world isn't going to change that.
    They're among the greatest of evils in the Middle East, way worse than Iran. So much funding for Al Quaeda and ISIS came from Saudi Arabia as did most of the 9/11 hijackers and their government never has done to stop it. Also we didn't up Saddam and Iraq, it was you Republicans who decided to go to war with a secular dictator over an Islamic terrorist attack.

Thread Information