Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You read it here first, Ann Coulter and JJ Walker have signed on to appear the blockbuster film for the ages!

Splits Entertainment presents: "Orange Is the New ed Around and Found Out Black: The Story of A One Term, Convicted Felon."

[/QUOTE]

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -Good Times-...had that sequence (one of televisions all time best) when Sr. dies down South, and his wife Florida adamantly refuses to the let grief get anywhere ing near her...the children? They've remained fast in the ranks and are ready...

Some in the early '60's stated that television was a "vast wasteland." The .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With special guest: Roseanne Barr as Steven Bannon

Last edited by Ef-man; 08-18-2023 at 04:37 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I created Splits.

I am his creator.

Me.!!!/White man from town.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I know Polacks are not brightest people, so just concentrate on the 91 counts or wait for AZ.

How many Trump threads do you need.

Almost as if he's still the President...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Trump threads do you need.

Almost as if he's still the President...
    Sorry this is happening to you.

Maybe you should stay in the soccer forum.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you.

Maybe you should stay in the soccer forum.
    I don't blame you, if I got duped into voting for Biden I'd block him outta my conscious too

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't blame you, if I got duped into voting for Biden I'd block him outta my conscious too
    No no no, let’s do something you’ll never understand because you’re stupid.

81M votes to71M votes. 71M voted for trump. 81M voted against trump. Not for Biden or anyone specific.

Trump, all by himself, was responsible for 152M votes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No no no, let’s do something you’ll never understand because you’re stupid.

81M votes to71M votes. 71M voted for trump. 81M voted against trump. Not for Biden or anyone specific.

Trump, all by himself, was responsible for 152M votes.
    I'll make a prediction. Regardless of the 2024 Election result - you will eat, sleep and breathe Donald Trump like you have the past 8 years of your life

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll make a prediction. Regardless of the 2024 Election result - you will eat, sleep and breathe Donald Trump like you have the past 8 years of your life
    I sense that you desperately need that to be true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef-PEDO is always cringe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we see little calf-tats.

Now, be a good boy, run along, and defend a pedo somewhere else; this production does not need a drama queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we see little calf-tats.

Now, be a good boy, run along, and defend a pedo somewhere else; this production does not need a drama queen.
    No one cares what you have to say you ing PEDOPHILE dip . Again, I can't wait until we can hunt degenerates like you down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares what you have to say you ing PEDOPHILE dip . Again, I can't wait until we can hunt degenerates like you down.
    Sure joey, sure, you dgaf but here you are, craving for attention and upset from me calling you out for defending qtsa (who admitted screwing an underage girl).

Now run along and tell your gangster friends that you dgaf, that you wished all libs dead, and that you owned the libs because you are a tough guy, if that makes you feel better.

That said, you should really follow fuzzy's advice and get help before you harm yourself from all your self-loathing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So…….you want to hunt people down.

Does this violent threat have anything to do with that guy that “violated your backside”?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure joey, sure, you dgaf but here you are, craving for attention and upset from me calling you out for defending qtsa (who admitted screwing an underage girl).

Now run along and tell your gangster friends that you dgaf, that you wished all libs dead, and that you owned the libs because you are a tough guy, if that makes you feel better.

That said, you should really follow fuzzy's advice and get help before you harm yourself from all your self-loathing.
    I don't think you understand me one bit but it's cute how you actually try to come across as if you know me outside of ST. Bro, I def don't want libs dead; I want you regressives eradicated! I def don't think I'm a tough guy either but I am most def not a little like you and your ilk. As well, if you think 2 minors screwing is akin to Pedophilia then just check the age of your next victim and do the math you ing loser.

You come across as such a sheltered little who wouldn't dare act the way you do irl like you do here. Am I wrong? I seriously doubt it you little .

As for your eBoyfriend, ain't nobody taking the advice of a fragile little like him who cries over mean ST posts to a therapist. If that ain't made I don't know what is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Does this violent threat have anything to do with that guy that “violated your backside”?
    No, it has to do with your mother and her broad as an axe handle (by actual measurement) ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL "threat" cry more pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you understand me one bit but it's cute how you actually try to come across as if you know me outside of ST. Bro, I def don't want libs dead; I want you regressives eradicated! I def don't think I'm a tough guy either but I am most def not a little like you and your ilk. As well, if you think 2 minors screwing is akin to Pedophilia then just check the age of your next victim and do the math you ing loser.

You come across as such a sheltered little who wouldn't dare act the way you do irl like you do here. Am I wrong? I seriously doubt it you little .

As for your eBoyfriend, ain't nobody taking the advice of a fragile little like him who cries over mean ST posts to a therapist. If that ain't made I don't know what is.
    You actually believe qtsa was a minor when he screwed the kid?

er did not say he was a minor when he boasted he screwed a pageant contestant that was minor; he added that he was a minor after being called out.

Those were not the recollections of a teen ing another teen, those were the raving recollections a 50+ year old child abuser that gloats that he ed a teen!

ing Miss Teen California doesn’t make me mr everything but it does make me someone who ed a hot as miss teen while you didn’t.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I created Splits.

I am his creator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look out for Arizona, that could put us in triple digs and might warrant a film rename
    , this may require a complete re-write or a part III.

Akey Donald Trump ally in Arizona is feeling the heat as the state's criminal probe into a plot to overturn its 2020 election results kicks into high gear, Rolling Stone reports.

The Grand Canyon State's former GOP chair Kelli Ward is at the center of the investigation into fake electors that “was a core component of the then-president and his aligned lawyers’ plans to overturn his 2020 election defeat and stop the legitimate transfer of power to his Democratic successor Joe Biden," the report said.

https://www.rawstory.com/kelli-ward

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this thread is predictably triggering the usual crowd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I created Splits.

I am his creator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef-PEDO is always cringe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn these MAGA critics!

Triggered since Yam s realized that ing around leads to finding out.

C’est la vie

Thread Information