My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont hurt the klaws feelings
    Leonard saying he always be booed and does not care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mic incident is on the front headlines of espn right now with article below.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...booing-leonard

So the guy said he felt sorry for Leonard in this story, while after the game he said it was about not poking the bear.
    That reversing of his explaination is contempible enough, but in the story he's connecting it again to socio-issues at large.

Absolute psuedo intellectual energy, while running a NBA roster into the ground in his day gig.
    Pompous and arrogant til the bitter end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mic incident is on the front headlines of espn right now with article below.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...booing-leonard

So the guy said he felt sorry for Leonard in this story, while after the game he said it was about not poking the bear.
    That reversing of his explaination is contempible enough, but in the story he's connecting it again to socio-issues at large.

Absolute psuedo intellectual energy, while running a NBA roster into the ground in his day gig.
    Pompous and arrogant til the bitter end.

Pop is definitely past his prime. He lied in the press conference after the game when he said that he didn’t want to poke the bear. Now he’s saying it’s because he cares about Kawhi.

I read this: “SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregg Popovich called Spurs' fans booing of Kawhi Leonard "hateful" and "mean-spirited," and the San Antonio coach has no regrets taking the microphone and imploring the home crowd to knock it off."Absolutely not," Popovich said Friday night before the Spurs played the Warriors. "It's pretty easy to understand. I listened to it for a while and it just got louder and louder and uglier and uglier, and I felt sorry for him, and I was embarrassed for our city, for our organization.”

Embarrassed for our city? Mean-spirited? You mean like his demeanor when the reporters asked about why he took the mic. I’ve always said Pop was just a left version of Trump. He looked exactly like Trump when he wouldn’t apologize for what he said about our fans. When a coach is too set in his ways, and his ways are clearly not working on the court, it’s time to go. As Richard Jefferson said last night, if during the Tim Duncan era poor shooters were jacking up shots and not getting the ball to Duncan on the block, they’d be benched. Pop is stuck in his “new” ways and it’s lead to 10 straight losses, many by 30-40 points.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the car keys from him!

Thread Information