Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
  1. #26
    Siren with a Siren RashoFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    8,270
    Man, what a year so far...I like the Bears, Saints, and Chargers and they have done great this year. Not to take away from the Colts, they have had a great year as well. The playoffs are awesome this year IMO, but I am going be rooting the Bears to go all the way to Superbowl.

  2. #27
    e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0 MannyIsGod's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    57,943
    I have no interest in game 2. I'll care next week again when the Saints are playing. I'd like to see a Saints - Colts Superbowl. That would be exciting as .

  3. #28
    the real superbowl is on right now!

  4. #29
    The Crominator J.T.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    15,142
    I have no interest in game 2. I'll care next week again when the Saints are playing. I'd like to see a Saints - Colts Superbowl. That would be exciting as .
    Yeah, that's my pick for the Big One. It'd be such an awesome game.

  5. #30
    Nice to see Marty be aggressive, at least.

  6. #31
    Crown Them Now!!! Chargers!!

  7. #32
    The Crominator J.T.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    15,142
    Nice touchdown drive by the Pats with under two minutes to go. Brady and team made some damn fine plays. Hopefully they can convert something on their opening drive of the second half.

  8. #33
    Celtic Nation NBA Junkie's Avatar
    Post Count
    1,805
    Charger receivers have been dropping passes all afternoon. Can't blame Rivers.

  9. #34
    The Crominator J.T.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    15,142
    NICE! Muffed punt by the Chargers and then fumble recovery by the Pats! Hopefully they can convert something with this field position. They're a 1st down away from FG position and two away from RZ.

  10. #35
    The Crominator J.T.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    15,142
    Damn, nice D by the Chargers after they commited that 15yrd PF. I'll take the FG but a TD would've been a whole lot nicer. Still tons of time left in a very close game.

  11. #36
    If the Chargers stop being re s they will win this game. The pats catching a load of bull breaks. Lets see how we respond now.

  12. #37
    What happened to Merriman? I just came back in the room and heard Nantz say he had been taken to the locker room?

  13. #38
    Based dirk4mvp's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    24,173
    What a stupid ass pass by Rivers.

  14. #39
    You give great headache. Condemned 2 HelLA's Avatar
    Post Count
    3,333
    What happened to Merriman? I just came back in the room and heard Nantz say he had been taken to the locker room?
    Fillmoe response in 5.....4.....3....2.....

  15. #40
    Celtic Nation NBA Junkie's Avatar
    Post Count
    1,805
    Chargers are doing everything they can to give this one away.

  16. #41
    Celtic Nation NBA Junkie's Avatar
    Post Count
    1,805
    Great drive. Nice passes by Rivers, and Tomlinson finishes it off.

  17. #42
    Green 4 3 for 6 dg7md's Avatar
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    4,720
    Chargers are full of thugs.

  18. #43
    You give great headache. Condemned 2 HelLA's Avatar
    Post Count
    3,333
    Chargers are full of thugs.
    Oh, come on now.
    They haven't come anywhere NEAR reaching Bengal status yet!

  19. #44
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    23,737
    This game is over. The Pats have no chance.

  20. #45
    Based dirk4mvp's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    24,173
    Man, what a year so far...I like the Bears, Saints, and Chargers and they have done great this year. Not to take away from the Colts, they have had a great year as well. The playoffs are awesome this year IMO, but I am going be rooting the Bears to go all the way to Superbowl.

    Your sig rivals that of Fillmoe's "I love SF" sig for gayest sig ever used.

  21. #46
    Based dirk4mvp's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    24,173
    Lucky break for the Pats.

  22. #47
    Luck the Fakers Bob Lanier's Avatar
    Post Count
    6,425
    Suck on it, San Diego.

  23. #48
    This game is over. The Pats have no chance.
    You were saying?

  24. #49
    Celtic Nation NBA Junkie's Avatar
    Post Count
    1,805
    Troy Brown may have saved the Patriots season.

  25. #50
    Sanity might plotz.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •