Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also funny that all the information used for this theory has been widely available for months

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also funny that all the information used for this theory has been widely available for months
    Yes but it's never been carefully workshopped into a mass talking point for Trump's propaganda arms.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    it's not illegal to use an informant. wouldn't need to cover up "previous illegal surveillance" if that consisted of surveillance of their own asset
    previous illegal surveillance wouldn't have been of Carter Page---these would have been the 702 about queries being run by contractors without oversight by the FBI. A le I FISA warrant of Carter Page would be used to cover those about queries that were run since the le I is retroactive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but it's never been carefully workshopped into a mass talking point for Trump's propaganda arms.
    guy who put it together and "broke" it on twitter is a never trumper

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    When and where had you ever seen reporting that Carter Page was an FBI informant and not the subject of said investigation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Krassenstein didn't put any of it together or break anything on Twitter. Pav's boy Sundance put this together last night.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urt-hes-a-spy/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When and where had you ever seen reporting that Carter Page was an FBI informant and not the subject of said investigation?
    the justice.gov press release talking about the efforts to recruit an fbi informant was up in march 2016

the reuters article you quoted (repeats much of the above) was also up in march 2016

the NYT article (fake news good now) talking about the efforts to recruit carter page was up in april 2017

i mean those are the puzzle pieces being used...

1) fbi informant was being recruited by russians
    2) carter page was being recruited by same russians

3) carter page = that fbi informant

i mean thats the operating theory. its all right there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean thats the operating theory. its all right there

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the other resistance never Trumpers are not happy with his stolen theory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the other resistance never Trumpers are not happy with his stolen theory

aight so i was wrong about the source of the revelation. i just googled the stuff you posted and his twitter popped up, and in there he acted like he was revealing it

doesnt change my point that all this information needed for the theory has been available as of april 2017. i just find it funny that it took 10 months for someone to put this together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you would think of all people, chris would be the one to know how to use memes in their proper context

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you would think of all people, chris would be the one to know how to use memes in their proper context
    Don't get your knickers in a bundle, just having some fun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okay what the is going on here with Carter Page. Either there was a second person in the same time frame with the same job le dealing with the same Russians as Carter page...or Carter Page was an FBI informant from 2012-2016 mentioned in the two article below.

========
    Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and John P. Carlin, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, announced that EVGENY BURYAKOV, a/k/a “Zhenya,” pled guilty today to conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation, without providing prior notice to the Attorney General.

During the course of the investigation, the FBI recorded Sporyshev and Podobnyy speaking inside the SVR’s offices in New York, known as the “Residentura.”

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting do entation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura.
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...onspiracy-work

=======

According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Sporyshev met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference.

Over the next two years, they met to discuss the industry and other economic and political issues, prosecutors said, with Sporyshev providing gifts and cash for information.

In 2013, the FBI employee began providing Sporyshev with the binders containing purported industry analysis he wrote, supporting do ents, and “covertly placed recording devices,” prosecutors wrote.

As the undercover employee said his company would fire him if it learned he disclosed confidential information, Sporyshev would promptly return the binders after reviewing them, prosecutors said.

The recordings that resulted captured statements of Sporyshev, Podobnyy, and other Russian intelligence personnel from January to May 2013, prosecutors said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN0WB2NM

======

"The court do ents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided do ents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia."

According to the court do ents filed in 2015, the F.B.I. secretly recorded Mr. Podobnyy and another Russian operative named Igor Sporyshev discussing efforts to recruit Mr. Page, who was then working in New York as a consultant.

To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders that were passed to the Russian intelligence operatives during an energy conference, according to a former United States intelligence official. The Russians then took the binders into a secure room where they thought they could evade American intelligence eavesdropping attempts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/u...mp-russia.html
    IIRC, Page confirmed himself to be "Male-1" in the Podobnyy complaint.

So the narrative you guys are trying out is Page is an undercover FBI agent?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, Page confirmed himself to be "Male-1" in the Podobnyy complaint.

So the narrative you guys are trying out is Page is an undercover FBI agent?

lol
    yeah, the NYT article he posted says that itself
    The court do ents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided do ents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.In fact, Mr. Podobnyy was an S.V.R. officer posing as an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations.

Court do ents do not identify Mr. Page, but the details in a statement he emailed to reporters on Tuesday match the individual described as “Male-1” in the court case. Mr. Page’s contact with the Russian spy was first reported on Monday by BuzzFeed News.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    must watch - explains the FISA review court which consists of 3 members all appointed by Bill Clinton. They reversed the FISA decision in October 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    highly unlikely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    srs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will check it out after work... i cant be watching videos lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "One has to surmise."

lol reaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "One has to surmise."

lol reaching
    Possibly, glad you watched it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    krassenstein makes some interesting points... but it still begs the question of why they would need FISA warrants to surveil their own asset
    Not asset -- employee.

The new narrative is the FBI got a FISA warrant to spy on their own employee.

In 2014.

Really, who was the first to throw this hail mary?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urt-hes-a-spy/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just find it funny that it was presented as a bombs revelation when the information has been there for a year

Thread Information